PDA

View Full Version : Casualty Spoilers Week 32

Jessie Wallace
20-07-2007, 12:21
Guppy steals Stitch's supply of cocaine after being refused any more, in this week's visit to Holby. Inadvertently, he administers a lethal dose of anaesthetic to a patient. However, Stitch, feeling responsible for his protégé's decline, shoulders the blame.

Selena, meanwhile, steps in front of Harry and saves him from a patient brandishing a gun. Will she recover from her serious wound?

Guppy is played by Elyes Gabel, Stitch by Peter O'Brien, Selena by Liz Carling and Harry by Simon MacCorkindale.

irish eyes
20-07-2007, 13:40
Preview clip is herehttp://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/casualty/ram/bb/2148pre_16x9_bb.ram

StarsOfCCTV
21-07-2007, 13:36
Guppy's so stupid :nono: Now he's killed someone, perhaps he'll stop?

Poor Selena :crying:

arjaco1
21-07-2007, 22:02
NOOOOOO she cant leave! why does she have to die such a horrid death??

irish eyes
21-07-2007, 22:42
from BBC Casualty:

The department feels under pressure as Harry pays a visit.
Faced with seeing Harry, Selena finds it difficult to hide her feelings.
Guppy tries to persuade Stitch to give him more drugs.
Maggie encourages Selena to open up to Harry.
Stitch covers for Guppy when he makes a lethal mistake.
Harry and Selena become embroiled with a patient wielding a gun.

From Whats On TV website:

Selena gets shot to save Harry

Saturday 4th August at 8:10pm (BBC1)

Harry is touring the hospital with a junior health minister, forcing Selena to confront her feelings for him. Maggie encourages Selena to come clean to Harry as she's sure he still cares about her.

Later, Selena tries to save Harry from a patient wielding a gun and is fatally wounded. Will she recover from her injuries?

Elsewhere, Guppy makes a potentially fatal error while high on cocaine. Feeling responsible for Guppy's decline, Stitch covers for him, putting his own career in jeopardy.

irish eyes
02-08-2007, 14:25
Sorry to double post but if anyone wants it here is the catch up clip for sat night:(

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/casualty/ram/bb/2148catch_16x9_bb.ram

StarsOfCCTV
02-08-2007, 15:27
That clips so sad :crying: :crying:

irish eyes
02-08-2007, 15:38
Its too too sad, I never thought I'd say this but I feel sorry for Nathan to find out that Selena has died and that he has become a father.

Poor Harry and Maggie as well:crying: .

Abigail
02-08-2007, 18:40
Later, Selena tries to save Harry from a patient wielding a gun and is fatally wounded. Will she recover from her injuries?

Well if she's fatally wounded then she won't recover, thats the general idea of being fatally shot.

bakedbean
02-09-2007, 22:56
So has Stich left for good or are they bringing him back???

Abigail
02-09-2007, 23:25
As far as I know he was only signed for a six month contract. So he's not coming back in the near future. Shame really, we were just seeing another, more deeper side to him then he took off.

StarsOfCCTV
02-09-2007, 23:47
Hope he comes back in the future for a while, although he got on my nerves he was a great character :)