PDA

View Full Version : Time Of Your Life

di marco
19-07-2007, 12:13
anyone else watching this one itv? at first i thought it was quite good but now im getting bored of it, every epi seems to be the same, the only reason im carrying on watching it is so i can find out what happened to make the girl go into the coma. what does everyone else think?

Abi
19-07-2007, 16:40
Yeah, i agree. The first episode was really good, and had a lot of potential. But since then, its not really moved on. You can walk in and out of the room while its on, and still follow whats happening, because its so slow. Hopefully the end will still be good though.

di marco
19-07-2007, 19:52
Yeah, i agree. The first episode was really good, and had a lot of potential. But since then, its not really moved on. You can walk in and out of the room while its on, and still follow whats happening, because its so slow. Hopefully the end will still be good though.

yeh i agree. the last ones next week isnt it? i hope theres going to be a good ending, maybe a twist, im going to be really annoyed if its predictable!

Katy
20-07-2007, 10:03
I watched the fist two then gave up completly lost interest.

di marco
26-07-2007, 08:45
the last epi was disappointing imo. i thought at the start of the series it really had potential to be a good show, but now i dont even know why i bothered watching all of it lol!

Abi
26-07-2007, 16:55
What a load of rubbish. I agree, there was no point in it at all.