PDA

View Full Version : The Night Club

parkerman
17-07-2007, 17:18
This is a genuine question as I have lost track.

Can someone tell me what's happened to the Night Club? Is it still open; if so why doesn't anyone go to it any more?

If it's not, why not?

Thank you. :confused:

LostVoodoo
17-07-2007, 21:24
i think Ruby still owns it, but just doesn't do anything with it.

Bryan
17-07-2007, 21:27
good point! I'd totally forgotten about it! Funny how it used to play an integral part in the show, but not anymore. Shows how it isn't really needed. But there's always the oppurtunity for a new character to snap it up.

Kim
17-07-2007, 21:39
Me too. I guess she has put it up for lease or whatever, but no-one's shown an interest. It was through the agent that Max and Tanya Branning got number 5.

JustJodi
17-07-2007, 22:19
This is a genuine question as I have lost track.

Can someone tell me what's happened to the Night Club? Is it still open; if so why doesn't anyone go to it any more?

If it's not, why not?

Thank you. :confused:

That would be SCARLETS.. me and my partner were wondering about that,,I guess Ruby still owns the place..would be interesting to see if EE remembers it too :searchme:

parkerman
18-07-2007, 08:48
It's strange how some things or characters are so central to life in the Square sometimes and then can just be dropped. The club is a good example. There's also the market inspector and the vicar. The doctor is another character who can sometimes be central and then not in it for months or years.

Also, what's happened to Garry?

Siobhan
18-07-2007, 08:56
Also, what's happened to Garry?

he will be playing a big part soon... he was there for the whole dawn thing, that wasn't so long ago

parkerman
18-07-2007, 08:56
Yes, but why wasn't he at Phil's stag do?

Siobhan
18-07-2007, 09:00
Yes, but why wasn't he at Phil's stag do?
Didn't I hear phil last night saying Gary's back was still done in and that is why he has to work in the arches.. maybe I am wrong but I think they explained why he is not about

parkerman
18-07-2007, 09:01
Thanks Siobhan. I must have missed that. :thumbsup: