PDA

View Full Version : Week 31

irish eyes
13-07-2007, 12:34
After his operation, Lord Byrne has a heart attack when Joseph berates him on his foolishness for not seeing through Jac. Unease about Thandie's incompetence mounts and Ric is confronted by his colleagues for defending her.

Later, Abra begins clearing his office when his night ops are turned down by the CEO. Kyla tells him he's a coward who always runs away from his problems and he later enlists Ric as an ally.

Abigail
13-07-2007, 19:28
Unease about Thandie's incompetence mounts and Ric is confronted by his colleagues for defending her.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Maybe Ric will see what she is really like and stop defending her.

CrazyLea
13-07-2007, 21:49
Hope so. But he may just yell at them all, like he's been doing lately. Grr.

StarsOfCCTV
15-07-2007, 20:48
Why is he defending Thandie? He doesn't even love her! :hmm::rolleyes:

CrazyLea
16-07-2007, 00:42
I think he's still really cut up on Diane, so is just getting all his anger out on anything, which at the moment, is the Thandie thing.. thats my view.

JustJodi
16-07-2007, 20:55
I guess I have a different view point ...Ric is just being eaten up by GUILT,,Because the way he treated Diane the last days of her life,, so this is what i think is going on,, Also Thandie is clinging to him cos he is her foot hold in Britian,, this is just how I see it,, give Ric time to come to his senses,, pretty soon people will go to him with Thandies incompetence and he will probably witness it himself. This whole Racist thing is ALL WRONG,, Shes lashing out at Elliot to distract every one from her incompetency...:searchme:

Abigail
18-07-2007, 21:58
A bit more:
Ric refuses to support Jac in her bid for promotion.
Lord Byrne finally accepts that Jac's been using him.
Joseph accuses Lord Byrne of underhand dealing.
Abra packs up his office and threatens to leave.
Lord Byrne begs Joseph for forgiveness.
And Dan shows Ric his secret file on Thandie although I doubt Ric will listen to reason. Wonder what the file says :hmm: