PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Allen

Lizzie Brookes
14-05-2005, 08:44
I can't help feeling sorry for him as well a for Ruby. He's the one with the problem, ot Ruby. He just can't talk about it. I hope he breaks down in teas at some point. It will be good for him. I wish heould hug Ruby and tell he he'll be there for her. I'mglad Stacey gave ruby that hug. They have an exceptional friendship and maybe Stacey will be a better personfor it. I onder if the fire was intended for Johnny and this is why he can't look Ruby in the face but Ruby hit the nail right onthe head when she said that he wished Ruby were Scarlett.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
14-05-2005, 08:46
That's the bit which hit me most when he wanted Scarlet more than Ruby. Wouldn't anyone not choose and try to drag them both out? I also wish he would break down in tears. It would be really good for him and it would open up everything. 10 years cheatng on her mum can't belive it.

Babe14
14-05-2005, 09:44
Johnny is and feels responsible for the death of his daughter Scarlet and wife stephanie. Something tells me that it was to do with a deal that went badly wrong, obviously he "sorted" the people responsible. For some reason he seems to be taking it all out on Ruby, the only reason I can think of is that he is afraid to "Care and Love" incase the same thing happened again. Johnny just couldn't go through the past year all over again, it would finish him. Still there is no excuse for the way he is treating Ruby, she needs him and he her. Lucky she has Stacey.

Debs
14-05-2005, 12:44
i think you are right babe 14 he probablyis scared that it will happen again. espeically inthe job he is in!!

Carrie Bradshaw
14-05-2005, 23:38
When Ruby told him that she thought he preferred Scarlet, I thought he would deny it or try to dodge the question, even if that meant him lying. But he couldn't bring himself to do that and said nothing, which I thought was a heartbreaking moment!

*Cris*
15-05-2005, 16:21
poor ruby, i feel sorry for her more than Johnny. He's EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he he(only kidding) any way, he has a problem and he needs to face that!

parkerman
15-05-2005, 17:56
Johnny is and feels responsible for the death of his daughter Scarlet and wife stephanie. Something tells me that it was to do with a deal that went badly wrong, obviously he "sorted" the people responsible. For some reason he seems to be taking it all out on Ruby.

I don't think he is taking it all out on Ruby. He is trying hard to do what he thinks is right, but he just can't do it. I don't think it is intentional.

Given that he was responsible for the fire in the sense that it was caused by someone trying to get at him and that he did care more for Scarlett and that he was having an affair while he was married, I think he has tried his best for Ruby. It must be so difficult for him to talk about it. Yes, Ruby needs a love she is not getting from him, but, as Lizzie Brookes said at the beginning of this thread, he has a real problem himself given all that has happened to him.

It will be interesting to see where all this leads to.

west_ham_rule
15-05-2005, 20:43
i dont really like his character nemor

hazey
15-05-2005, 22:08
I think Johnny is just worried about letting down his guard.He is suppose to be a hard man so,he would feel that he is going soft by letting anyone see his innner feelings,(even his own daughter) but I have a feeling he will be changing soon, and letting Ruby know that he does love her and will give her the much needed cuddle.

Rach33
15-05-2005, 22:19
Johnny although he loves Ruby he does not know how to show it he is incapable of revealing his feelings to her he shuts her out because he can't bare to think about what his wife and daughter went through but all he's doing is causing he living and only daughter more pain and suffering I don't think Johnny regrets what he did he saved one daughter it's better than none but on the day of the fire he went on instinct and his instinct was too save Scarlett and Ruby's always known that I feel sorry for them both

Ruby's been carrying around the guilt it was her that lived not Scarlett after they swapped rooms and it was heartbreaking as she wished she had died

Johnny will always live with the fact that his dughter and wife died as a rsult of something he did it was obvious when they were talking the reason they died was because of his line of business it also sounds like Johnny took care of the problem himself

Johnny loves Ruby she's his daughter and like he said you do not prefer one child to another but Ruby will always feel she should have died instead

Lizzie Brookes
16-05-2005, 05:56
I don't think he is taking it all out on Ruby. He is trying hard to do what he thinks is right, but he just can't do it. I don't think it is intentional.

Given that he was responsible for the fire in the sense that it was caused by someone trying to get at him and that he did care more for Scarlett and that he was having an affair while he was married, I think he has tried his best for Ruby. It must be so difficult for him to talk about it. Yes, Ruby needs a love she is not getting from him, but, as Lizzie Brookes said at the beginning of this thread, he has a real problem himself given all that has happened to him.

It will be interesting to see where all this leads to.

Hear Hear.