PDA

View Full Version : Bert Atkinson - Dave Hill

Jessie Wallace
06-07-2007, 11:12
In my bordom whilst beeing off sick i was watching This Morning, and the soap woman Sharon i think her name is said that Bert and Li are both leaving EastEnders
Personally this couldn't happen too soon for me

Debs
06-07-2007, 11:13
No loss really hey, pointless characters!

i missed that bit on this morning as weas posting but how funny was stellas barbie girl!!

moonstorm
06-07-2007, 11:14
About time!! They are such a waste of space.

Londoner
06-07-2007, 11:30
agreed, no lost there then :thumbsup:

Chris_2k11
06-07-2007, 19:03
I actually dont mind Bert now. can't wait to see the back of Li though!

Chloe-Elise
06-07-2007, 19:24
Very good news, I can't stand Li. Bert isn't as annoying as he was when he first joined though.

Kim
06-07-2007, 22:33
I guess Jay will leave, as well. I think it's a shame; the character really did have some potential, in my opinion. Li has become annoying of late, and I don't think that her and Mickey are well matched. As for Bert; he just seems to have evaporated.

JustJodi
06-07-2007, 22:38
Well I can not say I am sad to see the back of LI , she was so annoying , I could not stand her,, as for Bert, he became just a bit more likeable .. but if he has to go he has to go,, wonder how they will send them off ??:searchme: :searchme:
Guess Jay will go to a foster home ?? or will Jay leave with Bert :searchme: :searchme: :searchme: :searchme:

JustJodi
06-07-2007, 22:40
I guess Jay will leave, as well. I think it's a shame; the character really did have some potential, in my opinion. Li has become annoying of late, and I don't think that her and Mickey are well matched. As for Bert; he just seems to have evaporated.

He was at the re- opening of the Vic, and took a bunch of booze home with him hee hee,,and he was also in the bookies when the cops went in,, so hes been around a bit just recently :rolleyes:

Kim
06-07-2007, 22:41
I hadn't thought of a foster home, but I don't know how he would still be in the square if he did go into care. I can't really see Patrick and Yolande fostering him. I'm thinking Bert could send Jay to his dad as he has been mentioned by Bert before, and I think a typical black cab exit for Bert.

Kim
06-07-2007, 22:42

He was at the re- opening of the Vic, and took a bunch of booze home with him hee hee,,and he was also in the bookies when the cops went in,, so hes been around a bit just recently :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I saw that episode. I just forgot, because he's had nothing in terms of major storylines since the operation on his eye.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-07-2007, 18:01
Or Jay could stay with Pat... Seems unlikely but through her that's how they first sort of met, right?

lizann
28-08-2017, 21:56
Dave Hill has returned as Bert

tammyy2j
30-08-2017, 14:56
Is Bert the dad of Jase or Jay's mother?

lizann
30-08-2017, 19:28
Is Bert the dad of Jase or Jay's mother?

the mother as he missed jase funeral if he was his son

lizann
26-01-2023, 23:21
is he alive, could have came back for the wedding