PDA

View Full Version : Dance X

JustJodi
03-07-2007, 19:13
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2007/06_june/29/dancex.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/tv/wk29/index.shtml

Looks like we have a new show to watch on BBC 1.

DaVeyWaVey
03-07-2007, 20:06
I've seen this advertise on BBC1 - I am looking forward to it starting.

Abigail
03-07-2007, 21:03
This looks good. What is the prize?

JustJodi
04-07-2007, 12:18
This looks good. What is the prize?

A date with Bruno or Arlene LOL:rotfl: dunno really :searchme:

The final (programme seven)

Only one group can leave the show victorious, and, in the final programme, Arlene and Bruno battle it out for the very last time. This is the groups' final chance to win over the voting public, and they must give their all if they want to be crowned DanceX champions. The viewers' favourite group will be catapulted to fame and have the chance to begin an illustrious career as part of a brand-new, all-dancing, all-singing act.

Abigail
04-07-2007, 19:19
Only one group can leave the show victorious, and, in the final programme, Arlene and Bruno battle it out for the very last time. This is the groups' final chance to win over the voting public, and they must give their all if they want to be crowned DanceX champions. The viewers' favourite group will be catapulted to fame and have the chance to begin an illustrious career as part of a brand-new, all-dancing, all-singing act.

Thats a bit vauge realy. "An all-singing, all-dancing act" doesn't say much. Maybe it's top secret :ninja:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-07-2007, 21:52
I think I might watch this. The advert looked quite good!

Chloe O'brien
08-07-2007, 00:01
We want Bruno to win. Can't stand Arlene wonder what young guy she will be drooling over this time.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
14-07-2007, 18:55
It will be starting any minute now, I will be watching! x

Chloe O'brien
14-07-2007, 22:03
I watched it Arlene is still a bitch and still drooling over the young men. No change there. Next week they are put into groups.

JustJodi
14-07-2007, 23:06
I missed the first 10 min,, but did I or did I NOT,, see a guy who was hard of hearing ???:searchme: Arlene wanted him and Bruno didn't or was it the other way around,, any way,,, some one give me a heads up LOL
Arlene is a BITCH alright,, that isn't gonna change,and yea she lusts over all the young ones doesn't she :hmm:
I would love to see Bruno dance,, has any one ever seen him ACTUALLY DANCE?? Are there any YOU TUBE videos of him dancing ??? I actually do not want to see Arlene dance hee hee
I felt so bad for that young guy who was a tad bit over weight...he was so busy helping others with their moves, he didnt work on his own routine,, at least he admitted that much,, Will miss next weeks and the week after Ill have to see if I can get on line while I am in the states to check and see who is in and who is out,,:D

Chloe O'brien
15-07-2007, 01:17
There was a young lad with a hearing impairment on it Jodi. Arlene wanted him but Bruno didn't but he was taken to london, but he didn't make the final 30 as both Arlene and Bruno thought he was too young.

Abigail
15-07-2007, 10:07
I missed it all, forgot it was on. What happened?

Chloe O'brien
15-07-2007, 22:52
It was just the opening auditions JB. Then they invited 30 to london and reduced them to 20, where they performed a dance routine at the Albert hall. They were then reduced to 16. Next week we will find out which team they will be joining either Arlene or Bruno's team.