PDA

View Full Version : Top EE star in kidnap plot

alan45
03-07-2007, 08:18
From Todays Sun

MUTT Wellard is set to be DOGNAPPED in EastEnders.

The pooch has been featured in some unfortunate plot lines including being run over, and put into kennels for biting Ian Beale.

And once again, the dog – now owned by the Square’s Gus land in trouble when he goes missing

What a sad loss of one of the shows few remaining stars. Perhaps they should send for Phil Mitchellan after all he is the expert on dogging:rotfl:

Sounds like rivetting viewing

NOT

Pinkbanana
03-07-2007, 18:04
I think it sounds highly entertaining....Okay I cant lie it sounds crap...:lol: But its about time that mutt had a major storyline to sink his teeth into....unlike when he had to sink his teeth into Ian Beales' backside... :p

Chris_2k11
03-07-2007, 18:45
and there was me thinking EE was showing some improvement lately.

DaVeyWaVey
03-07-2007, 20:02
This does sound pretty bad! And i'm not keen on the upcoming Cindy contacting Ian from the dead storyline either!

Pinkbanana
03-07-2007, 20:04
i'm not keen on the upcoming Cindy contacting Ian from the dead storyline either!

^^ Oh actually that is a storyline Im looking forward too! :)

alan45
03-07-2007, 21:09
i'm not keen on the upcoming Cindy contacting Ian from the dead storyline either!

Yes it will be as realistic as the Den one:wall:

#1 Eastender
03-07-2007, 21:27
Oh come on people...its not like he actually gets dognappep, jay takes him from his rightful owner, loyal ee character who has no storylines Gus, but he is forced to return hi by his dad, who just so happens to turn up on albert square to find his son (even though he has no idea of what he looks like as he hasn't senn him since he was a squealing infant in his mothers arms). doesn't it do your heading when peoples families, who have never been mentioned before, turn up out of the blue with no mention to hoe they got the address in the first place!:searchme:

#1 Eastender
03-07-2007, 21:28
i may have spelt dognapped wrong lol!

Pinkbanana
03-07-2007, 21:39

Oh will it, Al? :p

I dont think Cindy will be back in person, but I do think this storyline has got potential, if done right....

And its got to be a better storyline, than a mutt going awol! :D

alan45
03-07-2007, 23:32

I dont think Cindy will be back in person, but I do think this storyline has got potential, if done right....

And its got to be a better storyline, than a mutt going awol! :DEven though Wellard outacts the majority of the present cast

Meh
04-07-2007, 00:10

Remember how Dynasty II - The Colbys crumbled when Falon got kidnapped by aliens?

alan45
04-07-2007, 00:34

Remember how Dynasty II - The Colbys crumbled when Falon got kidnapped by aliens?
There you go giving the Elstree Luvvies new ideas for ridiculous scripts.