PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Series 3 episode

Abi
02-07-2007, 18:05
What was your favourite episode(s) of Series 3?

Try not to go overboard and pick loads, lol!

Cornishbabe
02-07-2007, 19:17
i loved the daleks eppisodes and the finale, blink was really good but it didnt have the doctor in it. when i voted i forgot about the shakesspear one, that was realyy good too.

Chloe O'brien
02-07-2007, 20:32
I voted The dalek, Human nature and the final 3, although Gridlock and blink were good episodes as well. The instruction of not to blink or look away were mesmorising.

Abi
02-07-2007, 20:37
I liked Blink and the finale episodes. But the Family of Blood/Human Nature were bloody brilliant. Best episodes since Dr Who came back, i think. I loved every second of them.

lilley
03-07-2007, 15:35
My favourite this series is definitely Family of Blood. It was moving, exciting, scary, progressive - just brilliant. Obviously, i also loved the Utopia trilogy. Blink was amazingly written.

Then only story i really didn't enjoy and sort of wished i'd gone out to the pub that night was the Dalek in new york 2-parter. I think it's was Tallulah that just did my head in so much i couldn't focus on everything else.

I'm now just counting the days til Torchwood starts again...

Lil xx

Chloe-Elise
03-07-2007, 16:42
I've loved most of the episodes, but especially Blink and the Finale episodes, they were absolutely amazing. Human Nature/Family of Blood were really good aswell, very well-written.