PDA

View Full Version : TOnites EE(right gd)

Eastenders_4ev@
13-05-2005, 20:35
Tonights episode of ee was right good, ruby is a right good actress. I think it was right sweet of stacey to wait for he all that time does anyone else think so. Shes not the hard cow she make out to be any one else think the same. I love ruby and stacey, ee need to keep hold of them. also i think chrissies part where she talked to den was great. THanks 4 readin K@T!E

Amz84
13-05-2005, 20:39
Yeh they are and it was a fantastic episode!!

AleX liddell
13-05-2005, 20:40
yeh,thats exactly wat i was thinking aswell.especially at the end when they hugged!! bless! Yeh Chrissies part in that eppy was funny!!!

Amz84
13-05-2005, 20:42
yeh bless em especially stacey, yeah chrissie was funny.

mmh14
13-05-2005, 20:43
stacys good but rubys to quiet the episode was ok
:love: mandy :love:

chance
13-05-2005, 20:51
i wish shed relax,he shoulders are always hunched up! they have ruined jonnys character as far as im concerned.they keep getting my hopes up on tina leaving then dash them all over again!

Princess
13-05-2005, 21:04
That was brilliant. The girl who plays Ruby is a brilliant actress. Iwas nearly in tears. God love her.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-05-2005, 21:04
I can't belive all this about Johhny hating Ruby I am very depressed with them. This storyline is soo strong. I got a feeling it was Andy who killed them. Does anyone else think this? I mean he sounded so sure they were like dead and the only person we know who dies was Andy... think about it. I really liked Stcaye she has really got on well with Ruby. Great friends together. I am very upset though, this episode and yesterdays was very touching.

kelly05
13-05-2005, 21:25
I really didn't want that episode to end! It was so good. I think the young actress who plays Ruby just gets stronger with every episode. She's a little gem! I just wish Jonny Allen would show some emotion for once in his life!! Loving Chrissie with that doorstop!!! Trust Pauline to have something freaky like that to hold her door open!!!!! :lol:

*Roxy*
14-05-2005, 10:23
it was well creepy when she was standing on top of is grave i was just like "oh this is creepy she's gone mad" but the whole Stacey give Ruby a hug was well sweet it reminds me of me and my mates they always give me a hug if i'm cryin which happens every now and again

i_luv_dennis
14-05-2005, 11:16
yeh it was gd of stacey a true friend

Amber
14-05-2005, 11:23
It had me in tears two nights in a row!!
I loved Chrissie because she was like, "I've sorted the girls out, and you know what the funniest thing is, the only person who'd be proud of me, is you!"
I love Chrissie's character so much. And another thing, I did the personality quiz to find out who I was most like, and it came out as Chrissie :cheer:

I'm going to record it on my mp3 player :lol:

di marco
14-05-2005, 11:52
but the whole Stacey give Ruby a hug was well sweet it reminds me of me and my mates they always give me a hug if i'm cryin which happens every now and again

i think all good friends give each other hugs when they are upset, i know my friends do. it was good to see that stacey had waited outside to make sure ruby was alright and give her a hug as it shows that she does care a lot for ruby and that stacey does have a nice side to her

Debs
14-05-2005, 12:02
Hiya

ive made a sticky thread for episode discussion, as there are so many at the mo!! please could you use this thread (http://http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=6768) from now on

Debs
14-05-2005, 12:03
Closing..