PDA

View Full Version : Nightlife - Series 2

DaVeyWaVey
20-06-2007, 23:19
Tomorrow, Nightlife will be returning for a 2nd series, which is 14 episodes in length. Series 1 ended with Nicola violently attacking her husband, Jason but will he survive? Read the 2nd series from tomorrow to find out!

If you haven't read Series 1, you can read it here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=61910

Character profiles can also been seen within the above link. :)

Pinkbanana
20-06-2007, 23:53
Looking forward to the return of Nightlife!!! :cheer: I dont know how you are going to top the first season, but I'm sure you will.:)

Hoping that Jason lives and has had a personality transplant and become a better person (like Florence:angel: ). Then again, he was one of those characters that we love to hate...:thumbsup:

DaVeyWaVey
21-06-2007, 20:24
Scene 1 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Nicola: Oh my god! What the hell have I done!? :(

Jimmy and Nicola look over Jason's motionless body. The ashtray that Nicola used as a weapon is in pieces on the floor and blood is draining from Jason's head.

Jimmy: Jesus Nic!

Nicola: (tearful) Oh my god! I've killed him haven't I?! I've killed my own husband!

Nicola falls to her knees and bursts into tears.

Jimmy: Calm down Nicola! I think he's still breathing...

Nicola: What are we gonna do Jimmy? What are we going to do?! :crying:

Nicola starts pulling out her hair in distress. She continues to cry. Jimmy looks at Nicola angrily and pulls her up from the floor before shaking her violently.

Jimmy: For christ sake! Get a grip woman! We're gonna get through this! Just stop with your hysterical crying!

Nicola: I've just attacked my husband! How do you expect me to feel?!

Jimmy: Overjoyed maybe!? He certainly bloody deserved it!

Nicola: Oh and you can really talk can't you eh?! Your a bleedin' murderer yourself!

Jimmy: Well i'm not a wife beater either!

Nicola looks at Jimmy, uncomfortable and speechless.

Jimmy: Anyway, now isn't the time to argue! We need to think of what we're gonna do!

Nicola: We're gonna have to call an ambulance! And i'll have to tell the police what i've done!

Jimmy: No way are you gonna own up to doing this! Your too much of a good woman Nic!

Nicola: I can't lie Jimmy!

Jimmy: I have another suggestion...we're gonna leave this nightclub and pretend we weren't here when this happened..

Nicola: What about calling an ambulance?! For christ sake, my husband is dying as we speak! :crying:

Jimmy: Calm down! What we'll have to do is call an ambulance from a telephone box so the police can't trace the call and find out who called them..

Nicola looks at Jimmy, clearly hysterical and distressed.

Nicola: Fine let's do that then, you seem to have it all planned and mapped out!

Jimmy: It's best you take your suitcases back upstairs first though...and you need to pick up the pieces of the ashtray and dispose of it..

Chloe O'brien
21-06-2007, 20:30
Cracking start to the new series Davey.

DaVeyWaVey
21-06-2007, 20:33
Scene 2 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Nicola comes back down into the nightclub after putting her suitcases back upstairs. She is shaking like a leaf and is very tearful.

Nicola: I can't believe I've done this Jimmy, i can't believe i've done this to my own husband!

Jimmy: He deserved it Nicola, and he's had it coming to him for a long time!

Nicola peers at the booth and sees the financial document that Jimmy was going to sign.

Nicola: What are we gonna do with that?!

Jimmy: Keep it for now Nic...you never know, we could still seal the deal..:D

Nicola: You *******! You don't care about the health of my husband do you?! You don't care if he lives or dies! You only care about getting your grubby hands on this nightclub!

Jimmy: Oh dear, you've only just realised that i don't care for your husband?! You really are slow aren't you?! :rolleyes: He burnt down my nightclub when i was in charge if you remember!

Nicola gives Jimmy a horrified look. She picks up the financial document and pen and stuffs it in her pocket before picking up the pieces of the glass ashtray she used to attack Jason.

Jimmy: Right...let's go..

Jimmy walks out of the nightclub. Nicola stares at Jason's motionless body before walking out of the nightclub with tears in her eyes. Nicola gets outside and puts the pieces of the glass ashtray in a rubbish bin, along with the financial document...

pinkles14
21-06-2007, 22:45
Good Start to the new series thanks Davey :)

DaVeyWaVey
22-06-2007, 18:03
Scene 3 - Telephone Box - Night

Jimmy and Nicola are standing next to a telephone box. Nicola picks up the phone in the telephone box and rings 999. Tears are rolling down Nicola's cheeks as she tearfully speaks.

Nicola: Hello....yes, i want an ambulance please, Nightlife Nightclub, a man has been attacked..

Nicola suddenly hangs up the phone. She starts crying again and Jimmy gives her a hug.

Jimmy: Look Nic, it's gonna be ok, believe me...all you have to do now is go back to the nightclub once the ambulance is there and act shocked over what has happened...

Nicola: The guilt is going to get to me Jimmy! I'm gonna end up telling them that I attacked my husband, i swear to you!

Jimmy: Don't you dare Nicola! Don't you dare own up to attacking Jason! Promise me Nicola!

Nicola: Ok...I promise...

Jimmy: Now get back to that nightclub and act devastated when the ambulance gets there..

Nicola: What are you going to do?

Jimmy: I'm going to go, but i'll be back in touch soon..

Jimmy kisses Nicola on the cheek before running away into the darkness. Nicola steps out of the telephone box and heads back to Nightlife Nightclub, trying to hold back the tears...

DaVeyWaVey
22-06-2007, 19:58
Scene 4 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Nicola approaches Nightlife Nightclub and sees an ambulance outside. Two paramedics are seen carrying out Jason on a stretcher. Nicola starts crying as she runs over to the paramedics.

Nicola: Oh my god...what's happened?!

Paramedic: May I ask who you are?

Nicola: He's my husband...we both run this nightclub together!

Paramedic: Well we recieved an anonymous call reporting an attack on your husband..

Nicola looks at the paramedic, speechless and with a clear look of guilt on her face..

Paramedic: Are you ok?!

Nicola: Yeah..yeah..it's just come as a bit of a shock that's all...will he be ok?!

Paramedic: We don't know yet but we have to get him to hospital right away. You can come in the back of the ambulance. :)

Nicola gets into the back of an ambulance with Jason unconscious on the stretcher. The paramedics get into the ambulance and drive away.

DaVeyWaVey
24-06-2007, 11:41
Scene 5 - Local Hospital - Morning

It is the next morning. Nicola has been in the hospital waiting room all night, sobbing to herself over what she's done. Their are massive bags under her eyes and her face looks tired and exhausted. A doctor enters the waiting room.

Nicola: Any news?

The doctor looks at Nicola, clearly concerned.

Doctor: You look exhausted, you should really go home and get some sleep...

Nicola: I'm here for my husband! No way am i leaving this hospital until I know that he's going to be ok!

Doctor: Well, we have good news for you..

Nicola: Come on then, spit it out!

Doctor: We ran some tests on your husband overnight and we've been treating him round the clock in a bid to get him better...

Nicola: So what's the news?

Doctor: The tests we carried out show that your husband is going to make a full recovery, we are confident that he will become conscious in the next few hours..

The doctor smiles at Nicola.

Nicola: That's great news! Thank you doctor, thank you so much! :)

Doctor: It's ok, we're glad that we can just deliver good news! :)

The doctor leaves the waiting room. Nicola sits back down again, smiling because her husband will be ok.

DaVeyWaVey
24-06-2007, 19:10
Scene 6 - Local Hospital - Morning

Nicola is outside the hospital. She rings Selena from her mobile phone. The scene cuts between them both having a conversation over the phone.

Nicola: Hi..Selena...

Selena: Nic! I wasn't expecting you to ring me...

Nicola: Look to cut a long story short, Jason has been attacked...

Selena: Oh my god! Is he ok?

Nicola: Yeah he's going to recover fine, i just thought i'd let you know..

Selena: I thought you were leaving the country Nic!

Nicola: Well because of the attack on Jason, i have decided to stay..

Selena: Well that's good news, i am glad your staying, we all would have missed your presence at Nightlife..

Nicola: Yeah, well...i just thought i'd ring you to tell you the news..

Selena: Do you know who attacked him?

Nicola: No we don't have a clue...

Selena: Oh right..

Nicola: Let everybody else at Nightlife know ok?

Selena: Ok will do...Nic, before you go....do you know when Nightlife will be reopening again?

Nicola: No, sorry...i don't...i'll speak to you soon..

Selena: Ok, bye..

Nicola hangs up her phone and sighs.

DaVeyWaVey
26-06-2007, 12:46
Scene 7 - Local Hospital - Morning

The police arrive at the hospital as they commence their investigation into Jason's attack. They enter the cubicle where Jason is and they see Nicola keeping a bedside vigil by her husband.

PC: We've come to investigate the attack on your husband...

Nicola looks up at the two PCs - a nervous look on her face.

Nicola: What do you want to know?

PC: Well hopefully we can find out the events that led up to your husband's attack and eventually catch the culprit...

Nicola: Well now isn't the best time, my husband hasn't even become conscious yet!

PC: We don't want just to question your husband, we want to question you as well...

Nicola: Well i don't know anything! I haven't had nothing to do with my husband's attack!

PC: We're not saying that you were involved!

Nicola: Well, ok, what do you want to ask me?!

PC: Well a good place to start would be you telling us where you were at the time your husband was attacked..

Nicola: I was out..

PC: Where?

Nicola: I just went for a walk that's all..

PC: Ok..can anyone verify that you were not at the nightclub at the time your husband was attacked?

Nicola: Jesus, what the hell is this!? Don't you trust me or something?! I had nothing to do with my husband's attack...you have to believe me! I went for a walk!

PC: Ok...calm down, we're not accusing anyone! We just want to get to know the facts!

Nicola: Well it's a fact that I went for a walk at the time my husband was attacked! I got back and the ambulance was outside the club and my husband was on a stretcher..

PC: Do you know anyone who has a grudge against your husband?

Nicola: Well no, i don't as it happens...i mean, my husband isn't perfect but he doesn't have any enemies...it's best if you talk to my husband about it..

PC: Oh don't worry, we will be chatting with your husband as soon as he wakes up..

The police leave the cubicle, suspicious over Nicola's edgy behaviour. Nicola leaves the cubicle and goes outside to ring Jimmy. Nicola rings Jimmy and Jimmy answers. The scene cuts between these two having a conversation over the phone.

Nicola: Jimmy! Where the hell are you!?

Jimmy: I'm just down by the river...i needed some fresh air after what happened! I've slept on a bench all night as it happens...

Nicola: The police are onto us Jimmy! They've arrived at the hospital starting their investigation!

Jimmy: Well it's only natural that the police are investigating this! He was attacked after all...

Nicola: But what happens if I get found out! I'm done for! What am i gonna do!?

Jimmy: Sorry Nic, but that's your problem now...

Jimmy hangs up on Nicola. Nicola smashes her phone against the ground and has a paniced and frustrated look on her face.

DaVeyWaVey
27-06-2007, 11:41
Scene 8 - Local Hospital - Afternoon

The police enter Jason's cubicle. We see Jason in his hospital bed, recovering with his eyes half open.

Jason: (sarcastic) Well surprise surprise...i wasn't expecting the police to come and see me! :rolleyes:

The PC ignores Jason's sarcasm.

PC: I'm sure you know why me and my fellow PC are here...

Jason: To investigate what happened to me?! Well i'm really sorry to dissapoint you but i honestly can't remember what happened!

PC: Are you sure about that?

Jason: Yes, look...maybe you should give me some time for my memory to completely come back...i mean, i've only just come round and your round my hospital bed like a swarm of flies!

PC: We understand if us questioning you is a little uncomfortable for you right now, but it's vital that we get to the bottom of what happened so we can catch the person who did this to you...

Jason: Well, like i said...i can't remember anything...

PC: You can't remember anything at all?! Nothing that led up to what happened?!

Jason: No i can't remember anything! Please, just go...i want some peace and quiet...and time to recover! Like i said, if you come back later, once i've fully recovered, i might have my memory back and I may remember what had happened!

PC: Fair enough...but we're not letting this drop...we're determined to solve this crime, i just hope for your sake that your not protecting the culprit who did this to you and your not lying to us..

Jason: I'm not lying to you! I honestly can't remember what happened to me!

The PCs give Jason a suspicious look.

PC: If you remember anything before we come back to you, just let a doctor know, and we'll be back round here straight away...

Jason: Ok..i will do..

The PCs leave Jason's cubicle. The camera pans on Jason who has a devious look on his face.

DaVeyWaVey
28-06-2007, 17:29
Scene 9 - Local Hospital - Afternoon

Nicola goes to visit her husband at his hospital bed. She walks over to him nervously, hoping he hasn't remembered his attack.

Nicola: Hi...

Jason: Hello..

Jason smiles at Nicola. Nicola can't look Jason in the eye.

Jason: What's wrong?!

Nicola: Nothing...nothing is wrong..

Jason: Well you can start by saying that your glad i survived the attack! And then you can tell me exactly where Jimmy is...

Nicola: Jimmy?

Jason: Oh don't play me for a fool Nicola unless you want a smack in the mouth! :angry:

Nicola: (nervous) What are you talking about!?

Jason: I know Jimmy was the one who attacked me!

Nicola: But you told the police you didn't know anything!

Jason: For god sake, have you ever heard of the word lying!? Well that's what i did...i lied! I need to deal with Jimmy myself..

Nicola: (panic) But Jason, he didn't do anything! He didn't attack you!

Jason: Don't try and trick me Nic! I know he attacked me and I want revenge!

Nicola: Revenge? What do you mean by revenge!?

Jason: Oh you should know by now Nicola what revenge means to me!

Nicola: Look can't you get the police involved?!

Jason: The police are useless! Sit on their arses drinking bloody coffee! Now tell me where Jimmy is!

Nicola: Please Jason...

Jason: You tell me unless you want a punch! :angry:

Nicola: (scared) He's down by the local river..

DaVeyWaVey
28-06-2007, 17:38
Scene 10 - Local Hospital - Afternoon

Nicola: (scared) He's down by the local river..

Jason: Right..that's it..

Jason gets out of his hospital bed.

Nicola: Jas! What the hell are you doing!?

Jason: I'm going down the river now and teach Jimmy a lesson!

Nicola: Jason, this is mad! You should stay here and recover!

Jason: I'll have your advice when I ask for it!

Nicola: (scared) What are you gonna do Jason!?

Jason: I'm going to kill him for attacking me!

Jason flees the cubicle. Nicola looks on, scared and helpless over what Jason might do.

END OF EPISODE 1

DaVeyWaVey
29-06-2007, 14:12

A few months have passed. We see that the nightclub has reopened for business and Jason and Nicola are back in charge. Helen's death still hasn't been solved but the case has been left open.

Jason: Isn't it great that we're back open for business?! Seeing the clubbers happy, it's such a great feeling!

Nicola: Yeah it's great...

Jason senses something is wrong.

Jason: Nic...what's wrong?! We're back on the up with the nightclub being reopened!

Nicola: There's still one small problem though...i'm worried about you...

Jason: Worried about me?! Why?!

Nicola: You scare me Jason! (whispers) After what you did to Jimmy...

Jason grabs Nicola's arm and twists it. Nicola squeels in pain.

Jason: Don't you dare mention Jimmy! Don't you dare!

Jason lets go of Nicola's arm, before anyone sees him. Nicola looks at Jason, and rushes off, scared over Jason's behaviour.

DaVeyWaVey
29-06-2007, 14:21

Cleo is behind the bar, serving drinks to the clubbers. Nicola comes over to see her.

Nicola: Hi, i just came over to say, well, that i'm glad your back at work..

Cleo: Yeah i'm glad that i'm back too...i'm glad that i've moved on, recovering my depression over Rob, well it's helped me open up a new chapter in my life, i think..

Nicola: Well, that's good! :) I'll chat to you later...

Nicola leaves Cleo behind the bar. Nicola leaves guilty, tempted to tell Cleo that Jason started the nightclub fire that killed her fiance, Rob.

Chloe O'brien
30-06-2007, 22:33
Oh what has Jason done to Jimmy, and will Nicola have the nerve to keep her mouth shut about her involvement.

DaVeyWaVey
02-07-2007, 14:05
Scene 3 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Russell and Terry are outside Nightlife, doing another night of bouncing.

Terry: So what's happened between you and your son?

Russell: I haven't seen him since, well...since he turned up at the club two months ago confessing he was my son..

Terry: What?! He hasn't got in touch since!

Russell: No...and i don't blame him either! I was such a bad father, and to add to that, i beat him to a pulp...why would he want to get to know me as a father?!

Terry: I'm still surprised he hasn't wanted to speak to you, i expected that he wanted to ask for answers, about why you gave him up for adoption and all that..

Russell: Well he hasn't...in a way, i'm glad i haven't seen him or spoken to him, i just want to put it all behind me, the days when i gave up Kev for adoption were very dark days for me...and seeing him and speaking to him again, will just get those dark memories flooding back to me again..

Terry: But don't you want to get to know your son now he has made the effort to find you?

Russell: He hasn't made the effort! All he did was find me, but he hasn't made the effort to come and speak to me..

Terry: Maybe he's scared after you beat him up....or maybe, he wants you to make the first move, as that will show that your interested in getting to know your son...

Russell: Oh i don't know and i frankly don't care, i just want to get on with my life and not revisit my past..

Terry: You don't think he's squeeled to the police about you beating him up!?

Russell: I highly doubt it...two months have passed since he found me and the police haven't come looking for me, so there is nothing to worry about..even if he went to the police now and said i was the culprit, his case wouldn't stand up as there is probably no evidence left of me attacking him!

Terry: If you say so..

Suddenly Kev Peters appears from the shadows.

Kev: Hi Dad..we need to talk..

Russell looks at Kev, surprised by his son's arrival.

DaVeyWaVey
02-07-2007, 21:14

Music is blaring. Clubbers are dancing and drinking at the bar. Suddenly a huge scream can be heard. Jason and Nicola hear the scream from the nightclub office.

Nicola: Oh my god! What was that!?

Jason: Go and see...i'm too busy with paperwork right now..

Nicola rushes out of the office where a load of clubbers are circling one woman. We see her face covered in blood and a piece of glass is sticking out from her face. The woman continues to scream. Nicola rushes over to her.

Nicola: Oh my god! What the hell happened?!

Woman: Someone glassed me in the face!

Nicola looks at the woman, shocked. She looks at the clubbers.

Nicola: One of you, quick, call an ambulance!

Nicola comforts the woman, whilst a clubber is seen getting their phone out and calling an ambulance.

DaVeyWaVey
04-07-2007, 11:26
Scene 5 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Brad and Duncan are DJing down in the nightclub. Suddenly a clubber named Billy Hopson walks up to them both and speaks to them over the music.

Billy: Well i've been here all night and all i can say is that i'm very impressed!

Brad: I know it's a good nightclub isn't it?!

Billy: I mean impressed by you two! You play the right music...you get the clubbers on the dancefloor...an essential skill in my opinion!

Duncan: Well, thanks! No one has ever really complimented us before!

Billy: Well i'm complimenting you now..

Brad: Do you come to Nightlife often?

Billy: Nah, i've just come for this one night...i've heard good things about this place but well, after that glassing incident earlier, i think i may have changed my mind...

Duncan: It's not all that bad, trust me..

Billy: The only good thing here is you two!

Duncan: You can't be serious! Jason and Nicola, the owners, do a grand job looking after this place and running it!

Billy: Obviously not...after that glassing incident earlier, do you two really want to work in a nightclub that is the victim of these kind of attacks!? I mean, you two could be glassed in the face next!

Brad: Look it was only a one-off attack, it doesn't happen often!

Billy: I own a nightclub a few miles away, and well, it's a safer and secure place...

Duncan: What are you trying to say?!

Billy: How about you play your music at my club? It's safer and secure...and well i'll pay you double what your owner pays you right now...think about it! :cool:

Billy leaves Duncan and Brad. Duncan and Brad look at each other, shocked over Billy's offer.

DaVeyWaVey
04-07-2007, 15:26
Scene 6 - Dynamo's Cafe - Night

Russell and Kev are in Dynamo's Cafe. They are sat down, opposite each other at a table, both drinking tea.

Russell: I didn't think you would keep in touch after you found me two months ago..

Kev: I was tempted not to get back in touch, all i was tempted to do was let you know of my existence and make you sweat a little bit! I bet you were terrified that I squeeled to the police about you attacking me!

Russell: I want to forget about my attack on you now! Put it behind us, i'm just glad your here now...i really want to get to know you...

Kev: Get to know me!? Don't make me laugh! You don't give a toss! That's why you gave me up for adoption!

Russell: No it wasn't like that!

Kev: What was it like then eh!?

Russell: Things were hard, they were difficult! Giving you up for adoption was the only choice!

Kev: Yeah right whatever! You just didn't care did you!? I bet i was a one-night stand wasn't I?! I bet i'm meaningless to you!

Russell: Well i was a teenager, you know, my hormones were all over the place! I went to parties every weekend, had sex, took drugs, that kinda thing!

Kev: Oh you were a right rebel then were you!? :rolleyes:

Russell: You were a teenager once Kev, i'm sure you understand!

Kev: No! I don't understand! You don't have the tiniest clue what I went through when i was a teenager!

Russell: What did you go through?

Kev: Why should I tell the likes of you?!

Russell: Because i'm your father..

Kev: No your not! Your not my father! You gave up being my father, the day you put me up for adoption!

Russell: I regret putting you up for adoption, but believe me, it was the right thing to do at the time!

Kev: What about my mother!?

Russell: Your mother was another teenage girl that I made friends with at a party...we got to know each other, we exchanged numbers, then we went into the bedroom and had sex, we didn't even think of protection...the next thing i know, her parents are knocking on my door saying their daughter was pregnant and I was the father...i was devastated..my parents were ashamed, my dad came into my bedroom every night and hit me, he said i deserved to be punished for getting another girl pregnant at such a young age, and well his punishment, was punching me and hurting me until there wasn't another bone left to break in my body...

Russell wipes the tears away from his eyes as he relives his past.

Russell: Then the teenage girl gave birth to you, her name was Melissa by the way...and well she was happy, i went to visit her and at first, we thought it would be able to work, me and her together with you, but well, we were still in school and soon both our parents said the right decision was to give you up for adoption...and we both gave in and agreed to them...

Kev: And then you adopted me?!

Russell: Yeah i'm so sorry....i just hope you understand..

Kev gets up from his chair.

Kev: I'll never understand..

Kev leaves Dynamo's Cafe, with a grin on his face. Russell stares into his empty cup as a tear leaves his eye and hits the table.

DaVeyWaVey
07-07-2007, 19:45
Scene 7 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Selena is at the bar, looking bored. Suddenly a handsome man named Colin in his 20s walks up to her at the bar.

Colin: Your looking bored...how about a drink on me?

Selena looks up at him and smiles.

Selena: Yeah ok then, sure...why not?! :)

DaVeyWaVey
07-07-2007, 20:00
Scene 8 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Russell and Terry are standing at the doors of the nightclub.

Terry: How was the chat with your son?

Russell: I don't want to talk about it Terry...

Terry: It didn't go as well as expected then?!

Russell: I was expecting what happened, him questioning me why i gave him up for adoption! I just had to relive a few things from my past which i really didn't want to relive..

Terry: Oh...i see..

There is a pause.

Russell: I'm just scared Terry, i'm really scared!

Terry: What?! You?! Scared?!

Russell: Yes i'm scared ok?! I usually hide my feelings, but i really can't take much more of hiding how i truly feel away from you or anyone else!

Terry: Why are you scared?

Russell: Because of the attack Terry! What if he still grasses me up to police about me attacking him?!

Terry: But i thought you weren't worried about that anymore!?

Russell: Well i still am scared...there may be no more evidence left of me attacking him, but what if he goes to police and it goes to court, my word against his!?

Terry: It won't go to court Russ if there is no evidence!

Russell: I'm still worried..

Terry: If your worried he will squeel to the police about you beating him up, you should do something to shut your son up..

Russell: Like what!?

Terry: Use your brain Russell..

DaVeyWaVey
08-07-2007, 17:34
Scene 9 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

An ambulance is outside Nightlife Nightclub. We see two paramedics comforting a young woman as she is brought out of the nightclub. Her face is covered in blood - she has been the victim of another glass attack.

We cut to loads of clubbers walking out of the nightclub doors and Jason and Nicola who are by the bar.

Jason: I don't bloody believe this!

Nicola: Calm down Jas...

Jason: Calm down!? How can I bloody calm down!? We're losing business! This is the 2nd glass attack in 2 nights!

Nicola: The police are onto it!

Jason: You know how i feel about the police Nic! They're a bunch of useless ****es!

Nicola: Well they are doing the best job they can..

Jason: Once i grab hold of that glass attacker, he won't know what's hit him! I'll make him pay for making me lose business!

DaVeyWaVey
08-07-2007, 17:47
Scene 10 - Dynamo's Cafe - Night

Russell and Kev have met at the cafe.

Kev: So....what do you want? The phone call sounded important..

Russell: I want to get to know you better..

Kev starts laughing.

Kev: Yeah....right, ok..:rolleyes:

Russell: I'm being serious! I was thinking of maybe going on a fishing trip...do you like fishing?

Kev: Don't patronise me!

Russell: Well we should do something together..

Kev: No we shouldn't! You obviously don't want to get to know me!

Russell: I do! Believe me!

Kev: You know, i could still go to the police and tell them i have my memory back and I know who attacked me...

Kev grins at Russell.

Russell: You wouldn't dare!

Kev: Watch me...

Kev is about to leave but Russell stops him by grabbing his arm.

Russell: Wait....i'll do anything to stop you going to the police...

Kev looks at Russell and smiles.

Kev: Anything?

Russell: Yeah....anything, just name it..

Kev: I want £5,000..

Russell: What!? I can't get that kind of money!

Kev: Oh dear....looks like i will have to go on a little trip to the police station then...

Russell: No please! Don't! I'll get you £5,000.

Kev: You better! And i want it as soon as possible...

Kev turns and leaves the cafe. Russell looks on, panicing over where he could get £5,000 from.

DaVeyWaVey
09-07-2007, 15:44
Scene 11 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Jason enters his office at Nightlife Nightclub. The camera pans over to Jimmy who is tied to a chair in the corner of the room. His mouth is gagged. Jason grabs some gone off meat from his drawer and starts laughing at Jimmy.

Jason: Get this down you!

Jason takes the tape from Jimmy's mouth and Jimmy starts struggling as Jason force feeds him gone off meat down his throat.

END OF EPISODE 2

DaVeyWaVey
09-07-2007, 18:04
PREVIOUSLY....

Nicola rushes out of the office where a load of clubbers are circling one woman. We see her face covered in blood and a piece of glass is sticking out from her face. The woman continues to scream. Nicola rushes over to her.

Nicola: Oh my god! What the hell happened?!

Woman: Someone glassed me in the face!

Duncan: What are you trying to say?!

Billy: How about you play your music at my club? It's safer and secure...and well i'll pay you double what your owner pays you right now...think about it!

Colin: Your looking bored...how about a drink on me?

Selena looks up at him and smiles.

Selena: Yeah ok then, sure...why not?!

Kev: I want £5,000..

Russell: What!? I can't get that kind of money!

Kev: Oh dear....looks like i will have to go on a little trip to the police station then...

Russell: No please! Don't! I'll get you £5,000.

Kev: You better! And i want it as soon as possible...

DaVeyWaVey
09-07-2007, 18:42

The nightclub is about to open for another night. Brad and Duncan are by the DJ decks talking.

Duncan: So what are we gonna do about that man's offer?

Brad: We've been over this a million times, i think we should reject his job offer..

Duncan: But we have to look out for our best interests Brad! He said more money for us, better safety!

Brad: Well he would say that wouldn't he as he's trying to persaude us to take his offer of jobs..

Duncan: I think we should take a risk...after all, we only live once!

Brad: Fine, we'll visit his nightclub then and see what it's like if that makes you happy, but i'm not taking that job offer yet!

Duncan: That's fine by me, though i think it's best if we don't tell Jason about this...

Brad: Yeah, we know what he's like, he would probably fly off the handle!

Duncan: Yeah so us visiting Billy's nightclub is just between me and you! Understand?

Brad: I understand perfectly. :)

Chloe O'brien
10-07-2007, 12:48
AW what is Jason going to do to Jimmy and will the DJ's take up the new offer.

DaVeyWaVey
10-07-2007, 14:38

Russell and Terry are outside standing by the nightclub doors, doing another night's work.

Terry: How did things go with your son this time?

Russell: It was a disaster, he doesn't want to get to know me and i should have expected that...

Terry: I'm sure he'll come round...

Russell: All Kev wants is money!

Terry: What do you mean?

Russell: He's blackmailed me Terry, if i don't give him 5 grand pronto, then he'll go the police and tell them that i was responsible for attacking him..

Terry: Jesus! Surely he wants to get to know you as a father?!

Russell: No, all he is interested in is money! He doesn't want to know me! And where am i going to get 5 grand from eh!?

Terry: I don't know...

Russell: There's no way i can get my hands on 5 grand!....Unless...

There's a pause.

Terry: Unless what?

Russell: I could break into Jason's office and raid his safe...

Terry: Jesus Christ! Are you mad?! You can't do that! There's no way you can do that!

Russell: I'm desperate Terry! If i don't pay my son up, i could face time behind bars and i wouldn't be able to face that! Too many **** things have happened in my life, and going to prison will just be another **** thing to add too the list!

Terry: Jason will kill you if he finds out you've stolen money from the nightclub!

Russell: I have no choice Terry..it's either raiding the nightclub or going to prison..

Terry: Well i think your mad Russell! There's no way i'm getting involved in any of this plan...so count me out!

Terry walks away from Russell, dissapointed over his idea of getting money.

DaVeyWaVey
12-07-2007, 17:36
Scene 3 - Nightlife Nightclub - Evening

Cleo and Selena are stood behind the bar, waiting for the nightclub doors to open for another night.

Cleo: So who's that man i was seeing you hang around with the other night?

Selena: Oh...it was just a friend...no one special...

Selena looks away, embarrased.

Cleo: I've known you long enough Selena to know that your lying! So come on! Out with the truth!

Selena: We're just friends, honestly that is the truth!

Cleo: Tell me about him...what's his name?

Selena: His name is Colin if you must know, and well, he seems nice enough! :p I really like him, a lot...

Cleo: Yeah, well, be careful...yeah?

Selena: Yeah ok...thanks but i can look after myself!

Cleo: I'm just saying that's all...there are a load of creeps about, i'm just looking out for you as a friend!

Selena: Yeah, well...thanks for being concerned, but i can look after myself..:)

Cleo: I'm only trying to repay you by warning you, you know..

Selena: What do you mean?

Cleo: Well when i was depressed, you were looking after me, looking out for me...and now, i'm trying to do the same with you by looking out for you. :)

Selena: Well thanks Cleo. :)

Cleo: Despite my warnings though, i'm happy for you...just go out and get him girl! :D

Selena and Cleo both giggle.

DaVeyWaVey
12-07-2007, 17:53

Selena and Colin are sat at a booth talking. We see clubbers dancing and music playing in the background.

Selena: I'll have to be going in about 5 minutes back to work before Jason starts yelling at me!

Colin: Oh i understand, it was nice seeing you again though...i was thinking, maybe..if we meet up again, we could have a change of scenery and go somewhere else?

Selena tenderly smiles.

Selena: Ooo where do you have in mind exactly?

Colin: Hmm, i don't know...you could choose i guess. Think about it and call me back, then we can make it a date! :p

Selena: Ok, will speak to you in a little while. :)

Selena leaves the booth and goes back behind the bar to continue with her work. Colin lays back and smiles.

DaVeyWaVey
14-07-2007, 14:55
Scene 5 - Nightlife Nightclub - Day

The police are speaking to both Jason and Nicola in the nightclub.

PC: Well, we've scanned the nightclub the best we can for any evidence that the glass attacker may have left behind...but i'm afraid, well...we haven't found anything!

Jason: You what?! You've not found anything! You lot are useless...if i want a job done, i want it done properly!

PC: I'm sorry, but we really did not leave a stone unturned...we interviewed the clubbers who were there the nights that the attacker struck, we've scanned the whole nightclub but haven't found anything...

Nicola: So what happens now?

PC: Nothing i'm afraid, we've tried every line of enquiry to find the attacker but everything we've investigated has led to nothing...

Nicola: So we're just gonna sit back and watch the glass attacker strike again?!

Jason slams his hand on the bar in a rage.

Jason: Go on! Get out!

PC: If there is another attack, please call the police again...

The police leave. Jason slams his hand on the bar again, but this time a lot harder.

Nicola: Jas! Calm down! The police tried their best!

Jason: Calm down?! :angry:

Jason edges towards Nicola. Nicola backs away from him, scared.

Jason: I'm not gonna let this attacker get away with this! If the police can't catch him, i might as well try and catch him red-handed myself!

Jason looks determined.

DaVeyWaVey
14-07-2007, 15:04
Scene 6 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Russell and Terry are standing outside the nightclub, bouncing.

Russell: Please Terry...

Terry: How many more bloody times?! I'm not helping you out rob the nightclub!

Russell: I'm desperate though Terry, i need to pay off Kev or he'll squeel to the police!

Terry: If your so desperate, why can't you carry out the robbery yourself?!

Russell: It's gonna take more than one person to do this! We need to work as a team!

Terry: There is no way i'm gonna help you Russell! What if Jason finds out eh?!

Russell: He won't find out! Not if we plan it carefully!

Terry: If Jason finds out, he's gonna have your bollocks hanging on his washing line!

Russell: I thought we were friends Terry and friends always do things together!

Terry: We're no longer going to be friends if you rob the nightclub Russell..

Russell looks at Terry, surprised over his friend's outburst.

DaVeyWaVey
17-07-2007, 15:32
Scene 7 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Terry: We're no longer going to be friends if you rob the nightclub Russell..

Russell looks at Terry, surprised over his friend's outburst.

Russell: I can't believe you just said that...

Terry: Well i did and i mean it! If you go through with this robbery, you've lost a friend Russ!

Russell: But this is important Terry! You know what's at stake here!

Terry: I never knew you were the type to rob people Russell! I was surprised enough when you beat up Kev back on the opening night if i'm being honest...

Russell: Terry, i'm a nice person, honest, i am...

Terry: Then why are you doing this?! Why are you going to rob this place?! It's not right Russell! It's against the law, plus...Jason's anger will know no bounds if you do this! Please, see sense! Surely our friendship is more important than robbing this place?!

Russell: Sorry Terry but this is something I have to do!

Terry: Well if your arrested by police or Jason comes after you wanting your blood, don't turn to me because I warned you! I never knew I befriended such a stupid and irresponsible man!

Terry walks away from Russell. We see Russell's eyes fill with tears.

Russell: I have no choice! I'm desperate, robbing this club is the only way out for me!

Terry: I don't want to hear your excuses Russ! Our friendship is over!

DaVeyWaVey
17-07-2007, 15:56
Scene 8 - Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Jonathan comes out of the nightclub toilets where a hooded man comes up to him with a piece of glass.

Jonathan: Jesus Christ!

Jonathan tries to avoid the glass attacker but the attacker attacks Jonathan with the piece of glass. Jonathan starts shouting in pain as the attacker runs out of the nightclub...

DaVeyWaVey
08-09-2007, 11:29
INT. Jonathan's House - Morning

It's the morning after the night before. Jonathan is on the sofa, cradling a cushion with tears stolling down his cheeks. He has big scars all over his face from the glass attack. Suddenly Cleo peers in from the back door...

Cleo: Jonathan...the back door was open...

Jonathan: (Tearful) Was it?! I must have forgotten to close it...

Cleo: I came round to see if you were ok..

Jonathan: I just want time on my own Cleo! I just want everyone to leave me alone!

Cleo: But i'm here to help! I think you need a good friend here with you right now after what happened to you...

Cleo sits down by Jonathan. Jonathan starts crying and Cleo hugs him.

Cleo: It's ok...you've been through a horrible ordeal...

Jonathan: You know what the sad thing is!? I can't even bear to look at myself in the mirror...the doctor said that i'm scarred for life because of this! Scarred for life! I know if I look at myself in the mirror, i'll be thinking how ugly and worthless I am!

Cleo: Now come on Jonathan, your a very handsome man...

Jonathan: Your just saying that to try and make me feel better, well don't bother! The truth is i'm an ugly and hideous man!

Cleo: That's not the truth! I meant what i said Jonathan! Your just upset and your saying words that you don't mean!

Jonathan: You think you can read me like a book don't you?! Well here's a wake up call for you - you don't know me! You know nothing about me! No one knows anything about me so just go will you?! Leave me alone!

Cleo gets up from the sofa.

Cleo: When will you be coming back to work at the club?

Jonathan: I doubt I will be...don't expect me to set foot in that club ever again! This has haunted me Cleo, this has shook me up! I'll never get over this!

Cleo: The police are doing everything they can to find this glass attacker, and everyone down the club is thinking about you right now..

Jonathan indicates for Cleo to leave. Cleo exits through the back door, upset by Jonathan's behaviour.

DaVeyWaVey
08-09-2007, 11:44
INT. Nightlife Nightclub - Night

Selena is behind the bar ready to meet Colin for a date. Nicola comes over to Selena.

Nicola: Good luck with the date...

Selena: Thanks, are you still sure you don't mind me taking the night off?

Nicola: It's no problem..honestly, we can manage...

Selena: But Jonathan is off work too after what happened and i don't want to leave you all here struggling...

Nicola: Stop worrying! I checked it passed Jason and he said it's fine! We will cope! It looks like it's not going to be much of a busy night anyway..

Suddenly Colin strolls into the club.

Colin: Hello sexy..

Selena: Wow! Your here early...

Colin: Well I am very punctual..:p So where are we off too then? I told you to choose!

Selena: I was thinking of that restaurant...Jemima's...

Colin: Ok, your wish is my command! We shall go there right away!

Colin reaches out to give Selena a kiss, but a piece of glass suddenly falls out of his jacket pocket and hits the floor. Selena and Nicola look at Colin. Colin freezes on the spot, realising the game is up...