PDA

View Full Version : Sex with an ex?

emma_strange
17-06-2007, 18:04
When my ex and I broke up we ended on a good note, so good we even ended up having sex, for 'one last time.' Only it wasnt one last time, a few months later we ended up doing it agian, and then on 2 more occasions.

So i was wondering, what yur opinion is on sex with an ex. I always thought i'd never do it, yet, here i am. Though tbh, i tink the only reason i go along with it is because i do still like him, and this is my way of cliniging on maybe.

Cornishbabe
17-06-2007, 18:12
it really depend on who it was, if i was trying to get back with then, what I felt and how much alchol we had consumed

Bryan
17-06-2007, 18:39
No way - an ex is an ex for a reason - remember that.

The only advice I can give is to move on. It's not easy or pleasant but it's something you have to do. Trust me, when your over them you will feel totally better for it.

Siobhan
18-06-2007, 10:08
this always happens if you have sex with an ex.. it leads to more and more and then you get back with them, realise why you broke up and then go back to the way things were.. As bry said, an ex is an ex for a reason and best left that way!!

Abi
18-06-2007, 16:33
I think it depends on why you broke up. If you broke up for bad reasons, then i think its inevitably going to end badly again. If you only broke up because of going to uni, for example, then i can understand it. It just depends on who it is, why you broke up, and your situation at the time.