PDA

View Full Version : Zoe Tate goes straight

alan45
14-06-2007, 08:44
LEAH BRACKNELL, who was Emmerdale lesbian vet Zoe, is returning to medicine as a matron in The Royal’s spin-off.

The actress, 42, who played Zoe Tate for nearly 16 years, will star as glam matron Jenny Carrington in the daytime drama The Royal Today.

Leah, who begins filming in July, said: “I’m really excited and can’t wait to play the matron.

“Jenny is a great character who’s both mysterious and intriguing. She will definitely keep people guessing.”

But her character will end up as a patient when she is struck down by appendicitis on her first day in the job.

Also in the cast are ex-EastEnder Jack Ryder and Paul Nicholas.

Fifty episodes of the contemporary drama are being made following the success of 1960s series The Royal, which is itself a spin-off of Heartbeat.

tammyy2j
14-06-2007, 12:44
Was she not suppose to be returning to Emmerdale at one point?

alan45
14-06-2007, 14:00
Was she not suppose to be returning to Emmerdale at one point?

I had thought so too. I would love to see her do battle with the Kings, Rosemary and that GreAsYslimeball Grayson.

Chris_2k11
15-06-2007, 12:53
Leah was originally supposed to return but changed her mind and decided not to. Where did Zoe go again,was it Scotland?

alan45
15-06-2007, 14:14
Leah was originally supposed to return but changed her mind and decided not to. Where did Zoe go again,was it Scotland?Was it not one of the Greek Islands

Lesbos:rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
16-06-2007, 23:19
It was New Zealand she went to if I remember.

Chris_2k11
17-06-2007, 16:29
Leah was originally supposed to return but changed her mind and decided not to. Where did Zoe go again,was it Scotland?Was it not one of the Greek Islands

Lesbos:rotfl:
lmao good one alan :rotfl:

It was New Zealand she went to if I remember.Cheers Kath, not sure where i got Scotland from? :confused: