PDA

View Full Version : Dr Robbins renews contract for Season 8

Jojo
31-05-2007, 13:07
The man who plays Dr. Al Robbins on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation isn't going anywhere.

Robert David Hall has renewed his contract for season eight of CSI. When speaking about the cast of the show, Hall told the NY Daily News that "the way we work together, the chemistry we have" is very important. "A lot of people would have assumed, 'Yes, no problem. The show is going to be intact again next year,' but it wasn't quite that simple," he said.

Hall also said that the fans are fond of the regular characters. He said that he "really enjoyed working with" Liev Schreiber (Michael Keppler) during CSI's seventh season, but that the viewers missed William Petersen (Gil Grissom) during his absence. "[T]he audience really loves Billy," he said.

When thinking about the upcoming season, Hall had a personal wish for his character. "I know it's not called 'The Dr. Robbins Show,' but it would be nice to get an episode like all the other characters have had," he said. "That would be a real gift from the writers."

Chloe O'brien
31-05-2007, 20:39
Yipee we love Dr Robbins give him his own story.

CrazyLea
01-06-2007, 02:25
Dr Robs is fab!! I love hs funny/sarcastic scens with Grissom or Dve. And I love tha ong... "Blunt force trauma to the back of the head...""hahaha fgood old docl

Jojo
01-06-2007, 09:25
See, if Sara left, I wouldn't be bothered. If Doc Robbins went however - totally different ball game!!! He IS the only ME in CSI Vegas.

Needless to say, how happy I am to see this news :D

Chloe O'brien
03-06-2007, 01:26
See, if Sara left, I wouldn't be bothered. If Doc Robbins went however - totally different ball game!!! He IS the only ME in CSI Vegas.

Jojo you need to breathe deeply and hug a tree. This unhealthy grevience against Sara is not good. :rotfl: They will never get rid of Doc Robbins and Hodges.

Jojo
03-06-2007, 09:46

Jojo you need to breathe deeply and hug a tree. This unhealthy grevience against Sara is not good. :rotfl: They will never get rid of Doc Robbins and Hodges.

:rotfl:

Is it starting to sound like I'm slightly obsessed but in the wrong way with GSR? :rotfl:

Robbins and Hodges rock! They are the pinnacle of the lab (apart from the CSI's that is (oh and Archie, and the gun guy but can't ever remember his name :o).

We should have a "Lab Rats" appreciate thread :lol:

Luna
04-06-2007, 09:06
great news i love doc robins. I agree with emz doc robins is the only ME who should be on csi!!