PDA

View Full Version : Week 24 Press Office Spoilers

irish eyes
25-05-2007, 12:35
Diane hands in her resignation to Connie, as the hospital drama continues. Elliot challenges her decision, and tries to persuade Ric to be more supportive. Ric, however, is angry about the way Diane has handled her resignation and about her disobedience in performing unauthorised surgery. He offers Diane the chance to take a sabbatical and loans her the keys to a country cottage and Gina's old car. As Diane later drives off, she is involved in an accident.

Sam and Faye, meanwhile, have spent the night together and are both happy, despite Chrissie revealing that she knows about their relationship.

A charismatic stranger later helps Chrissie with her computer and the two continue to flirt with each other throughout the day. Sam invites Faye to dinner but she says she needs some time alone. A depressed Sam chats to Chrissie and eventually asks her to go for a drink with him. He doesn't realise that she has had another offer and is taken aback when he sees her leaving with a handsome stranger.

Lord Byrne comes to the hospital to see Jac, followed by his wife, who is suspicious of her husband. Joseph forewarns Jac and his father, but Lord Byrne's affair is discovered and he ends up going home with Jac.

Diane is played by Patricia Potter, Connie by Amanda Mealing, Elliot by Paul Bradley, Ric by Hugh Quarshie, Sam by Tom Chambers, Faye by Patsy Kensit, Chrissie by Tina Hobley, Lord Byrne by Ronald Pickup, Jac by Rosie Marcel and Joseph by Luke Roberts.

JustJodi
25-05-2007, 14:08
BINGO Diane is in an accident..so this all should be good,, Jac and Old man Byrnes getting caught by Lady Byrnes tsk tsk:nono: I find it funny and pathetic at the same time...
Too bad they do not pair Joesph up with maria i think they would be cute together :rotfl: ( I think I need a nap after saying that )

CrazyLea
25-05-2007, 15:38
:crying: Diane. And I wanted Ric and Diane to be good mates again before the accident lol!!

Haha Jodi, Joseph and Maria.. That would be kinda cute :lol:.

Abigail
25-05-2007, 21:34
Lots of spoilers this week :) Usually there's only a few teasers but these are great.

I still can't understand what Jac sees in Old Man Byrne (to steal you're phrase Jodi :) ) He's old and wrinkly. I'd have Joseph over LB any day. By the way, what is LB's first name? Its been bugging me for ages.

tammyy2j
28-05-2007, 16:34
Has Sam sleep with all the female staff or most of them by now?

I'd like Faye with Joseph i thought they may get together.

Abigail
28-05-2007, 19:42

Well he's not slept with Faye (will do soon though) or Maria. He's not had Martha (does she count?), Lola (imagine that!), Donna, Jac, Kyla or Thandie. So no, he hasn't had them all. So far he's slept with Connie, Maddy and Chrissie. I can't think of any more.

JustJodi
28-05-2007, 22:32

Well he's not slept with Faye (will do soon though) or Maria. He's not had Martha (does she count?), Lola (imagine that!), Donna, Jac, Kyla or Thandie. So no, he hasn't had them all. So far he's slept with Connie, Maddy and Chrissie. I can't think of any more.

He also had a string of un knowns dropping him off at the hospital,, so maybe he has shagged all the women in Holby :lol: