PDA

View Full Version : Week 24

irish eyes
25-05-2007, 12:34
Tess and Nadia continue arguing when a patient delays them leaving for the party, as the Bafta-winning hospital drama continues. When Tess's taxi doesn't turn up Nadia reluctantly offers her a lift. En route, the pair get lost and a passing child refuses to help. It isn't until a burning man runs out in front of the car that they realise something is going on.

Tess and Nadia join forces to try to save the man, and it becomes clear that he is the child's father and that he has set himself on fire in front of his family. Nadia notices that the traumatised child has run off and, leaving Tess, she follows him. When Josh and Dixie arrive on the scene, Tess tells them that Nadia has disappeared.

Nadia, meanwhile, manages to talk the child round and comforts him and is forced to touch on the demon of her own imperfect father. Tess soon realises what Nadia has done and apologises. But Nadia's glimpse into her own vulnerability has scared her, so she resorts to old patterns of behaviour and leaves for a "private party" with Stich.

Nathan plans to keep the party under control but Abs and Kelsey decide to spike his drinks with vodka. Nathan gets increasingly drunk and ends up having a go at Selena for aborting his child.

Meanwhile, the revelations of Selena's abortion prompt an argument between Cyd and Greg, whilst Dixie watches on, jealous that Greg has Cyd's attention. Selena then retaliates by telling everyone Nathan sleeps with prostitutes, and the party then descends into chaos.

Tess is played by Suzanne Packer, Nadia by Daphne Alexander, Josh by Ian Bleasdale, Dixie by Jane Hazlegrove, Stich by Peter O'Brien, Nathan by Ben Price, Abs by James Redmond, Kelsey by Janine Mellor, Selena by Liz Carling, Cyd by Joanne King and Greg by Kip Gamblin.

pookie1968uk
25-05-2007, 14:52
oh no, it sounds like all sorts going on here. so selena defo had her abortion then, i was really hoping she wouldnt go and have it. and everyone finding out about nathan and prostitutes! looks like an interesting party!

StarsOfCCTV
26-05-2007, 18:58
:( That sucks :( Hoping she would change her mind! However it will be really funny seeing the reaction of everybody at the party of Nathan's prostitute liking!! :lol:

Lizzie Brookes
29-05-2007, 11:56
I don't have a problem with Nathan liking prostitutes. Some men need that and you have to accept that sometimes. It's not such a big deal. Anyway it's Ab's and Kelsey's fault for spiking his drinks. If they hadn't he wouldn't have got drunk and started berating Selena for the abortion.

Abigail
29-05-2007, 19:46
I don't have a problem with Nathan liking prostitutes. Some men need that and you have to accept that sometimes. It's not such a big deal.

I'm very open minded but if I were in a relationship and engaged to a guy who was seeing prostitues I wouldn't be pleased. Even if it's a one off, he's still slept with a prostitute whilst engaged to another woman. It's as bad as having an affair in my book.

Anyway, back on topic. We haven't seen much of Nadia recently - thanks goodness. She's an awful actress and her character irritates me. I wonder if we're going to see a different side to her from these spoilers.

This party sounds like good fun, I can't wait to see it.

Tannie
29-05-2007, 22:17
Wow It Sounds Good. Not To Sure About Having Nadia Back On The Screen She's Rather Nippy. And Nathan Could Not Of Kept His Mouth Shut. In A Way Selena Had A Right To Tell Everyone Nathan Sleeps With Protitutes. Nadia And Stitch "Privet Party" Is Stitch And Nadia Now Going Out Or What? What I Got From Him Was That He Didn't Do Commitments? Or Was That Just Me It's Just He Seems That Kind Of Man.

Footie_Chick
30-05-2007, 11:42
Sounds like a great episode, so everyone finds out about Selenas abortion then and causes trouble for Cyd and Greg maybe because one of them thought it was the right thing to do and the other didn't.
As for the stuff with Nadia we may see a different side to her, that we may become to like, but who knows.