PDA

View Full Version : Holby Blue - General Discussion

JustJodi
15-05-2007, 23:22
Hey folks have any of you watched this new show ??? I personally thing it is great !!
It is on Tuesday nights after EastEnders on BBC1..figured start a thread here and see if any one wants to discuss it,,
Its got a great cast, and a good story line , dark, but good !!!!

Here is the link :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/holbyblue/

sarahwelford
15-05-2007, 23:35
Hiya yeah i watched last week and this week and must admit liking it normally takes me few episodes get into it but like it

tammyy2j
22-05-2007, 15:14
Yes i'm liking this new show.

I missed some last week

Does Kate know about Rachel and John? If so what happened?

JustJodi
22-05-2007, 15:26
Yes i'm liking this new show.

I missed some last week

Does Kate know about Rachel and John? If so what happened?

She does now, cos Rachel told her,, John does not know that Kate knows,, we will find out how she reacts tonight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/holbyblue/episodeguide.shtml

hazey
24-05-2007, 18:14
I can't get into this at all, very bad acting by Kacey as Inspector black, all she does is walk around with a clipboard telling people to go here or there,not at all realistic. As for last night that pc letting someone through the jailers gate,it just wouldn't happen, I have done the job so I know. The Bill is a excellant show. But Holby Blue, I think they should bin it, Bring back my Holby on a Tuesday !!!!!!!!!

pookie1968uk
24-05-2007, 21:49
i have mixed opinions. it is ok but not great! i watch it but find myself going on laptop etc at the same time, a bit bored. quite surprised at the level of swearing and sexual talk for a pre watershed programme. theres a lot more than say on the bill. wouldnt be bothered if there wasnt another series, its a bit soapy for me.

JustJodi
17-06-2007, 14:20
Ok did any one watch this last episode where Robert was boinking with the screw loose ?? She poured hot water on his umm privates, I wonder if we have seen the last of Robert ????:searchme:

I really really really do not like Rachel,, and I wanna kick her in her caboose !!!!!:rotfl: She is just plain CRUEL,,

tammyy2j
26-06-2007, 15:56
Yes its coming back for a second series :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

StarsOfCCTV
27-03-2008, 21:53
Aww....bless Robert...you gotta love him :o He was so great with that kid.

GwennieS
28-03-2008, 18:28
Is Holby Blue repeated during the next week 'cos I missed yesterday's episode, damn video refused to record.

StarsOfCCTV
28-03-2008, 18:31
No, I don't think so but you could catch it on the BBCiPlayer :D http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b009nq02.shtml?src=ip_potpw

StarsOfCCTV
26-05-2008, 23:11
:crying: They killed Lukes wife. :( I felt so sad for him. Brilliant acting from all those in the scene when he found out.

alan45
27-05-2008, 00:33
OK which of you noticed the glaring spelling mistake when John took hios wife into the STATIONARY Store

StarsOfCCTV
06-06-2008, 13:43
Good ending episode :)

So glad John walked away but Kate left! :( I hope he gets her back.

StarsOfCCTV
07-06-2008, 18:48
Does anyone know the music played at the end of the episode?

Chloe O'brien
08-06-2008, 01:28

With Zoe being pregnant in real life she may not feature a lot in the next series.

StarsOfCCTV
09-06-2008, 14:18

With Zoe being pregnant in real life she may not feature a lot in the next series.

:(

Zoe Lucker made a name for herself as the troublemaking tart, Tanya Turner in hit series Footballers Wives. More recently she's turned the tables by playing the loving wife and conscientious secretary Kate in the popular series Holby Blue.

On her character, Zoe said: "She's a very selfless, kind person. She loves family life and is someone who'd be nice to have as a friend. That's why I wanted to do it. She's in complete contrast to Tanya.”

The final episode of this series is about to air, and Zoe will be departing Holby Blue with it: “I loved that character but, to have longevity in my career, I had to walk away when I did. Otherwise, it would have been increasingly difficult to find different roles."

Zoe lives with her partner Jim in Surrey, she's almost seven months pregnant, "I'm really enjoying it, we don't know the sex yet, a big part of me wants to know but we're going to keep it as an extra surprise.”