PDA

View Full Version : prison break

callummc
15-05-2007, 13:30
is there any spoilers about for prison break,i know there was last year but this year i cant seem to find them,just been looking,hope to find out that the hanging isnt successful and tom gets stopped from killing of my favourite charectors

Jessie Wallace
15-05-2007, 19:15
I've seen the whole of series 2 what would you like to know about it?

Chloe O'brien
15-05-2007, 20:09
Callum if you go to www.fox.com/prison (http://www.fox.com/prison)break. It will give you a detail description of what happens each episode. I think there is only about 6 episodes left to go in this series. Season 3 will return in the US in September and here next January.

callummc
16-05-2007, 11:42
thanks for the info girls,what i really want to know is who survives this series,i'll check it out on fox,i thought there was a thread on here and i thought i just wasnt looking in the right places,thanks for your help

Jessie Wallace
16-05-2007, 19:16
Don't read if you don't want to know who's dead in series 2!

Kellerman - dead ? (i'd like to believe not, you'll see why in the last episode.
Kim - dead
Sucre - collapsed, maybe dead
Veronica Donovan - Dead
John Abruzzi - Dead
Roy Geary - Dead
Charles Patoshik, 'Haywire' - Dead

That's all i can't think of from the top of my dead

callummc
17-05-2007, 01:26
thanks jessie,i hope sucre makes it,i think maybe kellermen deserves it ,but not more sucre

Chloe O'brien
23-06-2007, 00:21
Prison Break has made four additions to its cast as it prepares for shooting on the third season.

The new run - airing on Fox in the US from August - sees Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) back behind bars, but this time South of the border in a more violent, Panamanian prison.

Robert Wisdom (The Wire) will play Luchero, a Panamanian drug kingpin who controls his fellow inmates while Brit actor Chris Vance (All Saints) appears as a "mysterious" prisoner named Whistler.

Danay Garcia joins as Sofia, a "beautiful Latin woman" who is the girlfriend of Whistler, and Nash Bridges actress Jodi Lyn O'Keefe stars as Betty Crocker, an operative for The Company.

Chloe O'brien
13-09-2007, 20:49
Season 3 starts on Monday 17 September in the USA and on 24 September on Skyone. A 17 minute preview of what is planned for the 3rd series has been posted at www.fox.com/prisonbreak (http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak).

I will start a new spoiler thread on Tuesday to post what is happening as the details are like the 24 posts really long.

Bryan
14-09-2007, 12:00
A friend gave me a site where i can stream the episodes, so am finally getting to watch season two! God how amazing is it!? Hopefully I'll have finished it by the end of next week, right in time for me to start watching the Season 3 eps! :D

tammyy2j
14-09-2007, 12:04
OK, now you worrywarts have something to wring your hands about: The Ausiello Report has just learned that after giving birth, Sarah Wayne Callies is not returning to Prison Break after all.

Shocking, right? Especially given the way the actress' manager has been insisting for weeks that her client would be back. (The words "pants on fire" come to mind.)

We already knew that Callies was MIA from the opening credits in the first two episodes and that, for the one scene in which Dr. Sara appeared, a body double was used. But nonetheless, trusting souls that we are, we believed the mom-to-be still had a job. Well, no more. There's a story here, and you're gonna get it.

Um, as soon as we do.

In the meantime, feel free to work out your grief over this turn of events through cybersupport groups, viewing parties of key scenes from past seasons and especially tear-stained blog posts. Also, any guesses as to the "creative" way insiders are saying Callies' absence will be addressed? — Additional reporting by Ben Katner

Jessie Wallace
14-09-2007, 22:52
It's still a rumour at the moment, there are so many different story's about regatrding Sara at the moment, , i'd heard that she'd started filming again and nexct appears in episode 3, so i think it's just on of those thing we'll have to wait and see. But it would be a big shame and let down if she doesn't return. Althought i'd understand why, what with having a baby to look after and everything.