PDA

View Full Version : Power point

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-05-2007, 11:56
Does anyone know how to get music on to the background of a powerpoint presentation?

samantha nixon
13-05-2007, 13:44
Hiya
Im not very good at instructions lol so i have included 2 pics aswell, also my powerpoint might be different to yours as its different to my other comp but it ahould still work the same
open up powerpoint
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/1.png
then click on insert
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/2.jpg
then along the top you should have a sound symbol, click on it and then you will get options of where you want to get your music from.
Hope this helps

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-05-2007, 19:25
Mine looks absolutely nothing like that :searchme:

Abigail
13-05-2007, 19:53
Go to insert > movie and sound > click on the file type box and select all files > select your file from it's location. It should play when you view the presentation. You might have to click on the icon to make it play. You can have it play automatically but I can't find how to do it. Do you want it to play through all the slides? If so there's a feature that allows that but I can't find it on mine.

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-05-2007, 20:24
Go to insert > movie and sound > click on the file type box and select all files > select your file from it's location. It should play when you view the presentation. You might have to click on the icon to make it play. You can have it play automatically but I can't find how to do it. Do you want it to play through all the slides? If so there's a feature that allows that but I can't find it on mine.

I tried that but it wouldnt play, not even when i clicked it :hmm:

samantha nixon
13-05-2007, 20:34

lol, yeah mines 2007 and is diff to the older ones
and to get it to play all through the presentation if you right click on the object that comes up for the sound, go to edit sound object then click loop untill stopped

Xx-Vicky-xX
13-05-2007, 21:13

lol, yeah mines 2007 and is diff to the older ones
and to get it to play all through the presentation if you right click on the object that comes up for the sound, go to edit sound object then click loop untill stopped

I will give that a go and let you know how it goes