PDA

View Full Version : Myspace getting hacked

Abi
09-05-2007, 20:55
This hasn't happened to me, but how annoying is it when one of your contacts gets hacked? 5 of my friends got hacked in 1 week, so i had loads of comments and buliteens linking me to god knows what sites all the time. Its so annoying, and its fixed so easily.

Anyone else gotten annoyed with this recently?

StarsOfCCTV
09-05-2007, 21:24
yeah, some of my friends got hacked into, it is annoying when all those messages come up! I just delete them straightaway! :)

Jojo
09-05-2007, 22:30
I think Bry might have been earlier in the week as he left a very strange message on my myspace lol.

Chris_2k11
09-05-2007, 22:33
apparently your meant to change your password every fortnight

Abi
09-05-2007, 22:39
Just make sure your password isnt all letters. Add some numbers in there, and make it complicated, and its harder to get. Dont use loads of layout sites either, because they add things into the coding which start to try and get into your profile.

Its most annoying when people get hacked and they're on holiday. Cause then you miss loads of great buliteens because of their spammy ones.

StarsOfCCTV
10-05-2007, 10:30
apparently your meant to change your password every fortnight

I've still got my original one :p

.:SpIcYsPy:.
11-05-2007, 23:10
I went on mine today and LOADS of my mates were saying they got hacked.. So I thought I'd give mine a clear out.. 15 people on my friends list had thier account REMOVED/DELETED! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: