PDA

View Full Version : Stingray

inkyskin
08-05-2007, 16:21
Does anyone know how or when he dies?

I've tried to find out how but i've not got anywhere.:searchme:

Jessie Wallace
08-05-2007, 16:55
Well he died about 3 weeks ago in Oz, so we've got a few weeks to go here still, about 8 i would think

pinkles14
08-05-2007, 21:12
I think he dies in the bone marrow operation....

xxloopylauraxx
08-05-2007, 22:03
i saw it on you tube its pretty rubbish he just sits downand doesnt get up again when theyre celebrating kerry getting the all clear. heres the clip if u want to watch it there should b a link after it that lets you watch his aftermouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M1cMgHIrvU

StarsOfCCTV
09-05-2007, 22:07
Does anyone know how or when he dies?

I've tried to find out how but i've not got anywhere.:searchme:

He dies after the bone marrow operation, not straight after but at ..I think at Janelles birthday party really suddenly, but with everyone around him.

inkyskin
01-06-2007, 00:34
It was todays episode (31st May) Bit dissapointed,then again,it is aimed towards young kids really and the biggest swear word is being told to 'rack off'.

Jessie Wallace
01-06-2007, 00:57
They can't use anything else because of the time of day it goes out, nor should they. I wouldn't have said it was totally aimed at kids either

Jojo
01-06-2007, 09:23
It was todays episode (31st May) Bit dissapointed,then again,it is aimed towards young kids really and the biggest swear word is being told to 'rack off'.

Why is it aimed towards young kids??? I've been watching for many years now, since the days of Scott, Charlene, Madge, Henry, Max Ramsey etc and I'm certainly not a young kid now!

For daytime viewing, they can hardly have the f word or p word on tv anyway, and apart from anything else, I find it a refreshing change for there not to be swearing on a television programme - its used far too loosely these days, in the midsts of general conversation, which is frankly, totally unnecessary.

Might have been slightly disappointing, but I still found it heartfelt and poignant and it brought a tear to my eye, thats for sure.

Katy
01-06-2007, 14:03
I didnt think it was that disapointing to be honest with you. It was so sad. I never cry and my mum crying at neighbours years ago i though was the funniest thing ever. Haha you cried at daytime tv, and yesterday, i turned into the wimp that is my mother and cried. It was the fact it was so happy and he just went. It was awful. Really moving with all the music and everything. I went off neighbours recently due to all the new characters etc, not knowing what was going on and supid storylines i didnt care about Rosa and whats his face but now i think its back to what i like a bout it. Kind of escapism TV.

Jojo
01-06-2007, 14:06
Totally agree Katy - he'd just got his life on track, was happier than he'd ever been and then bang - gone.....

I've saved todays episode to watch for later when everyone is in bed and I can have a good ol' blub over it..

Jessie Wallace
01-06-2007, 14:07
Today was so sad, but so well written and acted out. The video clips throughout were really good, it made the episode. And ooo go Physco Dylan

Jessie Wallace
01-06-2007, 14:08
Totally agree Katy - he'd just got his life on track, was happier than he'd ever been and then bang - gone.....

I've saved todays episode to watch for later when everyone is in bed and I can have a good ol' blub over it..

Ooops i hope i've not given too much away for then, your post wasn't there when i wrote my last one

Cornishbabe
01-06-2007, 14:10
yeh the video clips inserted throughout the eppisode just make i even better. i can see it tieing in well with the leaving of other characters,

Jojo
01-06-2007, 14:12

Ooops i hope i've not given too much away for then, your post wasn't there when i wrote my last one

Lol - don't worry babes - I'll still blub over it anyway (though you didn't give anything away really)

Hormones....:rolleyes: :lol:

Katy
01-06-2007, 14:14
your all right Dawn, i havent seen it either and i cant work anything out from that really. Either that or im too thick.

Me as well. Im revising and posting on year, and my break is at neighbours time.

fareehab4ne1
01-06-2007, 14:24
it looked really sad when he just died in that chair all alone etc but he was happy smiling at his family could have been a bit better

Jessie Wallace
01-06-2007, 14:50
Lol - don't worry babes - I'll still blub over it anyway (though you didn't give anything away really)

Hormones....:rolleyes: :lol:

Ok you got Hormines as an excuse, what have i got! lol

inkyskin
01-06-2007, 16:03

Why is it aimed towards young kids??? I've been watching for many years now, since the days of Scott, Charlene, Madge, Henry, Max Ramsey etc and I'm certainly not a young kid now!

For daytime viewing, they can hardly have the f word or p word on tv anyway, and apart from anything else, I find it a refreshing change for there not to be swearing on a television programme - its used far too loosely these days, in the midsts of general conversation, which is frankly, totally unnecessary.

Might have been slightly disappointing, but I still found it heartfelt and poignant and it brought a tear to my eye, thats for sure.

I meant in respect of the swearing,i've also been watching it for as long as i can remember....

Erm.....we're all young kids at heart!

(says inky...trying to dig herslf out of the hole!)

Debs
01-06-2007, 20:19
NOOOOOOO i missed todays!!!!!

:angry:

what happened?? is there anywhere i ca watch it??

yesterdays made me cry i relaly wanted to see todays

Jessie Wallace
01-06-2007, 21:34
You can watch bit's of it at YouTube Debs huni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPoa3hGBkh0

That's a 10 min bit, of his death and some after scenes.

Abi
01-06-2007, 21:59
I loved this episode actually! I liked the way that they never came out and told anyone on screen that he had died. Using the video to show what he thought about everyone was really sweet as well. I wonder if they'll show Susans reaction on screen, or whether she'll get told "Off-screen" like everyone else?

Perdita
05-04-2016, 19:22
http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/news/a789442/meet-chad-brennan-neighbours-star-ben-nicholas-strips-off-to-pretend-hes-a-brennan-brother/

Neighbours joker Ben Nicholas has been up to his old tricks once again - this time taking off his shirt to pretend to be one of the Brennan brothers.

The actor is currently fronting the soap's new behind-the-scenes companion show Neighbourshood, which has previously seen him launch a light-hearted campaign to bring back his dead character Stingray Timmons.

Although he hasn't given up on that idea completely, Nicholas has also thought of another way to return to his roots - by pretending to be a Brennan brother.

An amusing sketch sees the funnyman take his top off and lie to Paige Smith that he is a fourth member of the Brennan family - Chad.

The shirtless idea clearly did the trick as Paige didn't need too much convincing, but the jokes weren't over there either.

The new edition also saw Nicholas and actress Rebekah Elmaloglou, who plays Terese Willis, gently mock Josh's heartbreaking final scenes last night.

Perdita
05-05-2016, 12:47
Former Neighbours star Ben Nicholas is finally returning to the show - as a non-speaking extra.

The actor, who played Stingray Timmins on the Aussie soap, has been jokingly campaigning for his character to come back while fronting online companion show Neighbourshood in recent weeks.

The latest episode of the behind-the-scenes show sees Nicholas finally get his wish as he's invited to stand in the background during a school scene involving Piper Willis (Mavournee Hazel) and Xanthe Canning (Lilly Van der Meer).

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/news/a792991/neighbours-stingray-star-ben-nicholas-makes-shock-return-to-show-but-only-as-an-extra/

eni294
07-05-2016, 09:11
BringBackStingray cause... Are you a fan of Ben?

Some of the cast of Neighbours seem to be :)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154106376343351&id=190062823350

Before anyone would want to point out that this video should have been posted in general forum, the post #23 in this thread should have been posted in general forum as well. I just hope that everyone can be treated equally here- it isn't too much to ask?!