PDA

View Full Version : Creases

Pinkbanana
06-05-2007, 23:03
Coming sooooooon from the writer of Tabbie and Mave a true(ish) Story (what do you mean, you have never heard of it?! :eek: )........

CREASES
A story of everyday folk who happen to be into extreme ironing, and want to win gold at the 2012 Olympics.

Featuring,

Kath - the mean and sadistic coach who will do anything to get her team ahead of the game. She has an evil pet Penguin too

MaveyPavey - the cross dressing Millets worker, who's very fond of camping and hula hoops.

Tabbie - who is on the verge of leaving the team and running away with a Greek waiter and his billy cans.

Crazeeeeeeeeeeee - who runs a llama rescue centre, and who's captain of the Extreme Ironing team. She has a drink problem.

Tannie - the quiet member of the team who like poetry, but who's got a deep and dark secret which might ruin the team's chances of GOLD.......:eek:

And other SB members.....including the elusive D1, Kimbo, Vicky and DM - the student kleptomaniac.

DaVeyWaVey
06-05-2007, 23:10
Looking forward to this PB! No doubt they'll be some great comedy and drama along the way in this script..:)

Chloe O'brien
06-05-2007, 23:45
Don't forget to include my evil pet Penguin. :rotfl:

Tannie
07-05-2007, 08:27
Why Do I Have To Be Quiet? At Least I Have A Deep Dark Secret Hope It's Nothing Bad HaHa:p More Please:p:p

Katy
07-05-2007, 11:08
sounds good PB, look forward to reading it.

CrazyLea
07-05-2007, 21:46
Lmao this sounds good :p And ahem.. I hope the drink problem doesn't reflect what you think of the real crazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;). :p

Abbie
08-05-2007, 21:36
:eek: Im not on the verge of leaving the team

Abbie
13-01-2008, 17:42
Whatever happened? :searchme:

Pinkbanana
13-01-2008, 17:43
Whatever happened? :searchme:

What do you mean...about global warming etc... :searchme: You'll have to narrow that question down a bit!!! :lol:

Pinkbanana
13-01-2008, 17:48
COMING SOON.........(for Tabbie)

CREASES....

You have be warned...:cool:

CrazyLea
13-01-2008, 17:50
Yay :D:D:D:D. Can't wait!

Abbie
13-01-2008, 18:03

CREASES....

whoooooo!!!! Thankyou :D

Pinkbanana
13-01-2008, 18:06

CREASES....

whoooooo!!!! Thankyou :D

Well I hope I can do it justice....Just reread Tabbie and Mave - :eek: - what was I on when I wrote that?! :rotfl:

Abbie
13-01-2008, 18:08
Lol, that was very very funny and twisted story

DaVeyWaVey
13-01-2008, 19:01
I read back Tabbie and Mave a few months ago and I laughed so much! :lol:

I can't wait for this one PB - you really make me laugh!

Abbie
13-01-2008, 19:30
And for anyone who si going to read this and needs some background information on extreme ironing, there is a thread on it, in the sports section :D

Pinkbanana
13-01-2008, 20:12
And for anyone who si going to read this and needs some background information on extreme ironing, there is a thread on it, in the sports section :D

Oi, stop trying to advertise your thread in my thread....:lol:

Abbie
13-01-2008, 20:13
Im advertising the story, people are going to be confused if the know nothing about extreme ironing :p

Pinkbanana
13-01-2008, 20:15
Im advertising the story, people are going to be confused if the know nothing about extreme ironing :p

DO you really think this epic story is going to feature much extreme ironing?! :lol:

Abbie
13-01-2008, 20:16
:eek: Of course, its going to be based around the team and their lives, like Holby is based around the hospital and the staffs lives!

Abigail
13-01-2008, 21:39
What is Tabbie and Mave about?
This sounds good... even if it is random. Looking forward to the evil penguin though :D

Pinkbanana
13-01-2008, 22:38

Thats a very good question.....:hmm: Its a love story based on two well known members here on soapboards....it also featured other members, along with Florence Nightingale....I think that about sums it up. :D

Abbie
13-01-2008, 22:48

Thats a very good question.....:hmm: Its a love story based on two well known members here on soapboards....it also featured other members, along with Florence Nightingale....I think that about sums it up. :D

Lol nice that you think Im or Tabbie is a well known member, didnt think she was, and yes Abigail, you should read it, its a very interesting story

Abigail
14-01-2008, 11:49

Lol nice that you think Im or Tabbie is a well known member, didnt think she was, and yes Abigail, you should read it, its a very interesting story

Where do I find it?

Bryan
14-01-2008, 18:24
this sounds like great fun, I've been begging for some trash tv since Footballers Wives finished! :D bring on the ironing, it's gonna be "steamy" :lol:

DaVeyWaVey
14-01-2008, 18:28

It certainly was "very interesting" ... :D

For Abigail: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=62587

Kim
14-01-2008, 18:29
Lmao! Now how did I guess from the title that this was going to involve extreme ironing I wonder? ...:hmm: ... :lol:

Look forward to reading, PB!

Chloe O'brien
16-01-2008, 20:27
this sounds like great fun, I've been begging for some trash tv since Footballers Wives finished! :D bring on the ironing, it's gonna be "steamy" :lol:

And the coach is going to steaming as well :rotfl:

Jada-GDR
29-03-2008, 23:37
Haven't been on here for a while... looks like I've got some fun stuff to be returning to :thumbsup: This looks great :D

Whens the first part going to be up?

Abbie
29-03-2008, 23:42

Thats what I was thinking :hmm:?

Abbie
17-10-2008, 17:32

Thats what I was thinking :hmm:?

And Im still thinking! :lol: