PDA

View Full Version : An Unexpected Mistake.

Tannie
06-05-2007, 22:19
This is my first Casualty script so i don't know about it. But it's Dedicated To Lea:p And Other Readers Of Course:p And Also Thanks To Vicky For Helping Me Come Up With The Plot:D
Well Read And Enjoy:D:p
__________________________________________________ __________
She stood in the cubicle waiting for this piece of plastic she had in her hand to tell her the news she already thought she knew. She tapped her foot impatiently on the floor and only stopped when she looked at her watch to find out if it was time to check it again. Slowly she braised it in front of her and sure enough there it was. Positive. She gulped back the tears that had been longing to come. It was a one night stand but what if Selena didn’t see it that way. She loved him for Christ sake. And what had she gone and done had a one night stand with him. She felt ashamed. But Then Again she had been drinking and feeling sorry for herself. He’d been drinking also and then they kissed. And one thing led to another and then this! How was she going to tell him? Without Selena finding out. She didn’t want to even think about Selena’s reaction. She didn’t want to lose her best friend she had always been there for her but what now?

DaVeyWaVey
06-05-2007, 22:22
Oooh good start! Nice plot too...more soon please! :thumbsup:

Pinkbanana
06-05-2007, 22:24
Cracking start....:)

As Oliver Twist would say....Please Sir, can I have some more? :p

Chloe O'brien
06-05-2007, 22:25
You can't leave it like that girl, get writing more.

Tannie
06-05-2007, 22:34
This Part Is For Leanne,Dave,Kara And Kath:p The Last Three Kind Of Forced Me To Write This:rolleyes::p
xx

Part 2.

She heard Footsteps enter the toilets so she wiped her face and made sure it didn’t look like she had been crying.

“Maggie…Petal you ok?” Selena Asked.
“Yeah Course…Just Needed Sometime to myself” Came the reply still from in the cubicle.
“What’s Up?” Selena asked her friend.
“Nothing honest it’s ok” Maggie hated herself for lying to her best friend but what else could she do.
“Harry’s here you going to come say hi?” Selena asked.
Maggie Gulped “Yeah Course”

She made the way out the cubicle to face Selena.

“You sure you’re ok?” Selena Asked Again.
“Positive” She hated using that word. “I’ll be out in a minuet ok?”
“Ok Mags” Selena Walked out.

She quickly shoved the pregnancy test in the bag. She felt sick. She walked out of the toilets and through to the overcrowded staffroom where everyone was trying to see Harry again.

“Maggie” The one voice she didn’t want to hear. The one person she was dreading to speak to was standing right in front of her with Selena’s arm laced through his. She felt Guilty Really Guilty.

Chloe O'brien
06-05-2007, 22:42
Oh Maggie, Maggie, Maggie what have you done. Hary's the dad.

Pinkbanana
06-05-2007, 22:43
Hey this is good stuff! :)

Some nice description in there...ie Selena's arm laced through his.

I sincerely hope there will be more to come...:)

DaVeyWaVey
06-05-2007, 22:43
Great stuff! Will Maggie's guilt get the better of her i wonder? :hmm:

Xx-Vicky-xX
07-05-2007, 09:17
Fab stuff please write more soon this is awesome

Footie_Chick
07-05-2007, 16:29
Ahhh wow this is ace and it's even more ace because it's a Casualty script and it features Maggie and Selena.

CrazyLea
07-05-2007, 23:00
:eek: This is really good so far. Maggie and Harry :eek:. Oh dear. Can't wait for more :D (And thanks for the dedication ;):D)

Tannie
08-05-2007, 19:21
This Next Part Is For All Of You:D

I need to be alone. I grab my coat from my locker slamming it shut and walked out without another word from any of them. I’m sorry if they thought I was being rude but really I didn’t want to say anything I was scared incase it came out. Then Selena Surely would hate me.

I head over towards the bench just a few meters away from the big massive sign saying Holby City Hospital. I sit down and try to think things over. What am I going to do? Keep it or abort it either way they would still all know I was pregnant I mean this is Holby City Hospital. Gossip spreads like fire whether it’s up in Keller or a & E. See that’s the thing with hospital functions! You Get To know everyone! But even if I confide in someone how do I know they’re telling the truth when they say that they won’t tell anyone?

Oh great here comes Selena. She looks annoyed I wonder why.

“What was that!?” She Asked
“Nothing I Needed Air” I replied.
“You could of least say hi to Harry!” She hissed obviously Angry.
“I Didn’t Feel Like it” I Replied.
“Oh Now Maggie Coldwell Can Just Ignore People I Take It?” She Replied.
“I Could do without this thanks” I replied.
“What’s Up With poor little Maggie now?” she was starting to get on my nerves.
“Shove off selena” I replied my anger getting out of control.

I turn around and look at her one last time before heading back into the hospital still angry.

Pinkbanana
08-05-2007, 21:49
Oh good stuff, like how she told Selena to shove off! lol

This is bubbling nicely away....really engages the reader.

More please :)

CrazyLea
08-05-2007, 22:04
Awww poor Maggie. Can't be easy for her.

Nice part :cheer:

Tannie
11-05-2007, 22:21
Part 3

I walked into the staffroom. The one person I didn’t want to see was there. I ignored him completely as I placed my jacket back in the locker. It seemed to like me today it shut for once. I made my way over to the sink knowing he was watching every move I made. Don’t know why he was in love with Selena. I remember back to when he still worked here and before Nathan and Selena had ever gone out. The looks they gave each other, the way they constantly flirted. It made me feel alone. Useless.

“Maggie I think we need to talk” Came the voice from the seat.
“There’s nothing to talk about Harry” I replied.

All of a sudden I was tired I wasn’t due to finish for another half hour. I turned round and faced him. Just as Selena walked in.

“What is up with you today Maggie, you haven’t been the same since you came out the toilets.” She asked.
“I’m Fine” I replied not wanting to get into this conversation with her.
“What did you have in your hand anyway?” She asked Again.
“Nothing Selena.” I Replied. Damn She had seen it hopefully she didn’t work out what it was.
“Was it a pregnancy test?, if it was are you pregnant and who’s the father?” She asked obviously getting annoyed that I wasn’t answering her questions the way she wanted me to. I said nothing I just stood there froze. I couldn’t say anything to her what if it came out?
“It’s Not Harry’s is it?” She asked looking at me.
Oh dear it’s out but no one knew so how did she but then I notice something in her hand. The pregnancy test. She’d been in my bag!
“Emmm…May….Ye…..Yeah” I Stumbled Out not terrified of what she’ll do well maybe yeah I don’t want any harm to come to me or my unborn child.

CrazyLea
11-05-2007, 22:26
Ooooooooooooo it's all out now!! Will Selena get mad?? Post more soooooooon :D

Chloe O'brien
11-05-2007, 22:30
Poor Maggie her secret is out and she is still confused on what she is going to do.

StarsOfCCTV
12-05-2007, 10:07
oooo how come I never found this page before :p Tis good stuff :D

CrazyLea
15-05-2007, 23:04
Tannie can't get onto SBS at the moment.. so she asked if I could post this for her, which I can ^_^, so here goes!!

Here We Go Guys Part 4 =). A Big Thank You To Leanne For Posting This For Me. Xx

Selena – You Slept with him then?
Maggie – it was a one night stand.
Selena – You still slept with him Maggie!
Maggie – It Was A One Nigh stand Selena!
Selena – And You Still slept with the guy I loved best friends don’t do that!
Maggie – We were drunk! I shouldn’t of done it.
Selena – well noted!

She walked over to her and slapped her hard across the face.

Maggie – Is that It a slap! Is that all you can do Selena!
Selena – Don’t Even Tempt Me Maggie!
Maggie – I Wouldn’t Want To! Anyway what’s happening with this relationship with Nathan? Oops was I not meant to say that.
Selena – Don’t Know what your on about.
Selena – Lies All Lies!

she looked up at the clock and realised she had just finished her shift.

Maggie – I’m Out of here away from you!

She grabbed her stuff from her locker. Rummaged around in her bag for her keys. Opened the staff room door and slammed it as hard as she could then walked out into the icy cold air and towards her car

Tannie
17-05-2007, 13:12
Part 5:D

I Wandered Into the lift the week after Harry and Selena and myself had found out I was pregnant. I pressed the button to head up to maternity for my 18 week scan. As the doors shut on me I leaned against the railing and thoughts buzzed around my head. Would Harry come? Does he really love me like he said he did last night? Why hadn’t I noticed it sooner? They just went round and round my brain but then a new thought slipped into my head. Why do they all hate me?

I remember back to last Friday. I was on night shift with Kelsey, Abs, Selena and Charlie. None of them would talk to me. They whispered about me I know they did I’m not stupid. Every time I went near them they would stop and just stare at me like I shouldn’t be here? Then Harry walked in to see how I was doing. They all stared at me and him as we walked into the staff room. I sat down on the couch and wrapped my feet underneath my legs and hugged a pillow close to me.

The Ding of the elevator reaching its destination brought me out of my train of thoughts. The doors opened and I was soon face to face with Harry.

“Morning” I smiled at him.
“Morning, how you feeling?” He asked me.
“Not to bad actually apart from them downstairs thinking that I’m a s**t” I replied not looking him in the eyes.
“You’re not and you know it just ignore them.” He replied warmly.

I looked up and smiled at him. Just as Mrs Spencer Walked over to us.

“Mrs Coldwell?” She asked.
“It’s Miss Coldwell Or Doctor please.” I replied looking up at her.
“Ok, well if you would like to come this way Doctor then and we’ll give you the scan.” She replied.

Harry and I followed her to one of the rooms. We walked in and I sat up on the bed. I lay down on the pillows and rolled my top up only as far as the bump went. She got the gel and placed some on my abdomen. I winced but not because I was in agony but because it was cold. A Few minuets later my baby, our baby…mines and Harry’s baby came up on the screen. I Smiled It Looked fine as far as I could see and if my calculations were right I was due about the 25th of November. He took my hand and squeezed it. I looked up at him and I released just how happy he was. I smiled and before I knew it she was rubbing the gel off my abdomen. I Sat up rolled my top back down, and got off the bed.

“Thank You” I said to her.

Me and Harry walked out.

Xx-Vicky-xX
17-05-2007, 18:31
Just caught up (as you demanded) fab stuff though there were one or two bits that didnt add up :p

Tannie
17-05-2007, 18:39
Just caught up (as you demanded) fab stuff though there were one or two bits that didnt add up :p

And Did It Matter:p Yes I Know I Skipped Ahead A Week:p:angel:

Tannie
21-05-2007, 17:58
Heya Guys Sorry For Not Replying In A While I've Been Really Busy Suprise Suprise Lol I May Add Some More Tonight Just I Have To Study For This Modern Studies Wxam Tomorrow That I Have

xx

Tannie
30-05-2007, 20:59
Hello Again:D HaHa I've Been Rather Busy But I've Just Finished My Exams So I'll Post More Soon Promise:p:angel: xx

Pinkbanana
30-05-2007, 21:55
Hello Again:D HaHa I've Been Rather Busy But I've Just Finished My Exams So I'll Post More Soon Promise:p:angel: xx

You had better, my girl, or else I'll be sending the giant gnomes up from the metrocentre to sort ya out, and they are BAD, BAD gnomes!!!! :eek: lol