PDA

View Full Version : 'Lost' star struggles with sexy scenes

Luna
05-05-2007, 12:40
Lost star Evangeline Lilly has admitted that she feels uncomfortable about showing off her body on the show.

The actress, who plays Kate Austen in the hit US series, burst into tears after filming one scene with co-star Josh Holloway, better known as her on-screen boyfriend Sawyer.

"The first time I did a scene like that was when I changed in front of Sawyer and I took my shirt off. I'm very prudish about showing my body, so they built the set with panels all the way around so nobody saw anything but my back," Lilly told Sky Magazine. "After the scene, I burst into tears. It was very hard for me.

"I told the producers before they hired me, 'I won't do graphic sex scenes or nude scenes.' They've been very respectful of that. The only time we've pushed anything is the frequency with which Kate takes her clothes off. They go, 'OK, you don't want to get naked, so we'll get you in your bra and underwear as much as possible.' I've had to put my foot down a few times!"

Abbie
05-05-2007, 21:48
I knew she was say something like that, Ive read something like this before and I dont really blame her

Chloe O'brien
05-05-2007, 23:50
Well if she's looking for a body double to do the scenes with Sawyer. I don't mind helping out :rotfl:

Abbie
06-05-2007, 13:51
:lol: You should write to the writers of lost then

Siobhan
07-05-2007, 09:41
Well if she's looking for a body double to do the scenes with Sawyer. I don't mind helping out :rotfl:

Eh don't think so Kath.. I already applied for the job.. it is mine!!!!!!

Chloe O'brien
10-05-2007, 23:11

We could job share you know :lol:

Luna
11-05-2007, 09:02

We could job share you know :lol:

yeah ill be up for that i'll have sawyer and jack you 2 can have hugo and jin :rotfl:

Siobhan
14-05-2007, 12:45
eh don't think so Luna.. I will have Sawyer (on time share), you can gladly have Jack...

Abbie
14-05-2007, 16:22
eh don't think so Luna.. I will have Sawyer (on time share), you can gladly have Jack...

lol yo say that as if you dont like jack?

Siobhan
15-05-2007, 10:23

I don't.. much perfer Sawyer or even Sayid for that matter.. really men and not whimpy docs

Luna
15-05-2007, 11:47

I don't.. much perfer Sawyer or even Sayid for that matter.. really men and not whimpy docs

Oh sayid how could i have forgotten about him