PDA

View Full Version : Spoilers: 21st - 25th May

deadlyvampiress
04-05-2007, 19:01
Monday 21st May -
Calvin and Louise are both still trying to cope after the loss of their baby. Calvin wants to take the day off to look after Louise, but she\'s wracked with guilt. When Calvin takes Louise out for dinner, her guilt gets the better of her and she makes a shocking confession. Carmel and Aleksander still want one another, but Myra is making them feel guilty. Jake has got a new image and he wants to treat Nancy to a night out. Steph is struggling to get her hands on her inheritance, and Darren encourages her not to give. And Rhys begs Neville to give him £500 to help his band make a demo.

Teusday 22nd May
Calvin is gutted when he notices that Louise is not wearing her engagement ring. When he confronts Louise about it, she\'s awkward, not knowing what to say. When Warren tries to talk to Louise she tells him to get lost; has she finally decided that Calvin is the man she loves? Jacqui is sick of the sight of Carmel and Aleksander . Even though she finds babysitting Charlie a chore, Darren tries to convince Steph to adopt a Third World baby. But when looking after Charlie proves to be too much, Steph gives her ideas of adoption - not to mention her inheritance - a radical rethink.

Wednesday 23rd May
Carmel couldn\'t feel worse following Aleksander\'s freak out over her fake boobs. Aleksander has spent the night at Tony\'s after walking out. Justin wakes up to find Katy bringing him tea and toast. However, the domestic bliss doesn\'t last long and Katy is soon giving Justin a hard time for dropping her whenever Warren is around. Will things ever work out for Justin and Katy? Neville is still in Suzanne\'s bad books after their wedding anniversary debacle. In an effort to get his hands on her inheritance, Darren is trying to convince Steph to give charity one more chance. However, Steph is sick of trying to be charitable. She\'s called in her solicitor and is just a few signatures away from forgoing her small fortune.

Thursday 24th May
Warren almost catches Justin and Katy in a clinch, and after hearing about Louise and the baby he\'s in no mood to be messed with. However, when Katy confesses to Louise that Justin is the man of her dreams, Louise flips. She tells Katy a few things about Justin she might not want to hear: but will Katy listen? Tensions are high at the Ashworth\'s. Suzanne wants Rhys to apologise to Neville , but Rhys is still furious at his Dad for not coughing up £500 for his band\'s demo. Suzanne is at the end of her tether and tells them to sort themselves out or she\'ll be the one to walk. Carmel is still missing Aleksander and Jacqui is getting edgy. Carmel is cleaning everything in the house and refuses to go and sort things with Aleksander. However, Jacqui is determined to get them talking. Will she be able to reunite the stubborn soulmates?

Friday 25th May
Katy is down after learning the truth about Justin . Justin, on the other hand, is feeling quite good, until he finds himself having to lie in front of Katy when Warren quizzes him about the night before. Can Katy forgive Justin for what he has done and convince him to stay with her in Hollyoaks? Amy might still be missing Josh , but Mike Barnes is determined to keep them apart. However, Mike confronts Josh and tells him to stay well away from Amy, even if it means avoiding her in the village and at school. Can Amy convince Josh to take her back? Steph is feeling sorry for herself. Elliot is desperate to cheer her up and persuades Zak to help him put a smile back on her face.

Chris_2k11
05-05-2007, 10:53
Monday 21st May -
Calvin and Louise are both still trying to cope after the loss of their baby.OMG I never even knew she was pregnant :eek:

Footie_Chick
05-05-2007, 18:13
Monday 21st May -
Calvin and Louise are both still trying to cope after the loss of their baby.OMG I never even knew she was pregnant :eek:

I read about her pregancy in soaplife but they didn't say anything about her loosing it. I find it hard to picture Louise as a mum.

crystalsea
08-05-2007, 11:25
I reckon she had an abortion as she didn't really know which one was the daddy!

Footie_Chick
08-05-2007, 15:30
Yeah thats what i'm thinking now.

kitty_uk
08-05-2007, 23:55
sounds like a good week, I agree about louise