PDA

View Full Version : Dreary Slaps Denise

alan45
03-05-2007, 07:25
From Today's Sun

JEALOUS Deirdre Barlow whacks hairdresser Denise — forcing hubby Ken to take evasive action — in an explosive Corrie bust-up.

Furious Deirdre (played by Anne Kirkbride) lashes out in The Rovers after discovering Ken (Bill Roache) spent the night at Denise’s house.

But what she doesn’t realise is that Denise (Denise Black) was actually trying to persuade Ken to patch up his marriage.

The violent scenes will be screened on May 11.

Cornishbabe
04-05-2007, 17:12
From Today's Sun

JEALOUS Deirdre Barlow whacks hairdresser Denise — forcing hubby Ken to take evasive action — in an explosive Corrie bust-up.

Furious Deirdre (played by Anne Kirkbride) lashes out in The Rovers after discovering Ken (Bill Roache) spent the night at Denise’s house.

But what she doesn’t realise is that Denise (Denise Black) was actually trying to persuade Ken to patch up his marriage.

The violent scenes will be screened on May 11.

am i being stupid but whos denise?

alan45
04-05-2007, 17:23
Here you go

http://www.corrie.net/profiles/characters/osbourne_denise.html

Bryan
04-05-2007, 19:22
I cant wait to see this. Loved Denise the first time around, and the Barlows are one of my favourite families at the moment...bring it on!

Any ideas how long Denise is going to be in for this time around?

Chloe O'brien
04-05-2007, 20:41
Yes Derdrie and Denise knocking lumps out of each other. About time we had a good old cat fight on the cobbles.

Ermintrude
10-05-2007, 17:45
I think they need something to wake Deirdre up cause she is annoying just lately (bring on the veins in the neck) :D

alan45
10-05-2007, 20:49
I think they need something to wake Deirdre up cause she is annoying just lately (bring on the veins in the neck) :D

I thought the veins were going to burst tonight. How dare she call Denise a slapper. We know where Traceyluv got her bed-hopping ideas from:rotfl:

Richie_lecturer
13-05-2007, 00:46
It's about time You're So Vein (sic) got played on the Rovers jukebox.

alan45
13-05-2007, 01:11
Bet she thinks this song is about her