PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders pregnancy Spoiler Stacey/Tanya/Shirley

slater girl
15-04-2007, 14:35
I have read the latest all about soap magazine in the shops right now and they are saying that stacey or tanya may get pregnant or will max get them both up the duff at the same time in the latest all about soap for the week commencing 1st may.

They said that if tanya is pregnant max may not leave tanya or what if stacey and tanya are both pregnant by him, what is max going to do.

I wonder if this is true and who will it be, they also said it could be stella who is pregnant or jane, but we are to guess who may be pregnant.

yes really that is what they are saying that either of them could be pregnant, but in the back of the magazine it said a baby shock for the branning and will the brannings be torn apart by a shocking annoncement, i wonder if stacey is pregnant or tanya.

who do you think is pregnant

any ideas anyone please

Pinkbanana
15-04-2007, 14:46
I think should be in the rumours section as its more speculation than fact.

I think that the 'baby shock for the Brannings' is more about Dot and the illegal migrant's baby rather than Tanya or Stacey... :)

Kim
16-04-2007, 07:47
Shirley? Don't you mean May? Thanks for that.

littlemo
20-04-2007, 23:01
I think should be in the rumours section as its more speculation than fact.

I think that the 'baby shock for the Brannings' is more about Dot and the illegal migrant's baby rather than Tanya or Stacey... :)

Yeah that sounds likely!

Sean hasn't been gone long has he?! I think they might wait until he comes back for them to reveal the affair.

Read the interview with the woman who plays Chelsea, on the BBC website, and she didn't even know when the affair was going to be revealed. If it was soon i think she'd know.

tammyy2j
30-04-2007, 12:39
Tanya is pregnant but she thinks Max is having an affair with Carly and they have a big catfight. She doesn't know if she will keep it then Max confides a shocking secret to her about his childhood.

Source Womans Way Magazine

StarsOfCCTV
30-04-2007, 19:25
Lol in almost every soap I watch someone is pregnant :lol: its the new in thing.
I'd laugh if Max got Stacey and Tanya pregnant at the same time, but Tanya is more believable :D

I wonder what "shocking" secret Max has :p Can't believe Tanya thinks he's having an affair with Carly..if she knew who it really was... :D