PDA

View Full Version : Week 18

irish eyes
13-04-2007, 10:28
Connie's waters break during Lola's traumatic surgery, as the hospital drama continues. Meanwhile, Kyla's marital situation reaches fever pitch.

Elsewhere, Thandie is causing problems with everyone and Chrissie returns from holiday.

squillyfer
14-04-2007, 23:27
yay connie having her baby at last. Obviously not the most ideal time for it but...Ironic that the day connie and sams kid is born chrissie comes back mmmm I smell trouble

Abigail
17-04-2007, 21:36
Connie's waters break during Lola's traumatic surgery, as the hospital drama continues. Meanwhile, Kyla's marital situation reaches fever pitch.

Elsewhere, Thandie is causing problems with everyone and Chrissie returns from holiday.

Considering Lola isn't a surgeon is she the one being operated on?

Trouble is on the way in the form of Chrissie. Wonder is Sam will be there at the birth of his daughter. Sam and Connie having a little baby aww.

Kyla and Harvey **yawn** I'm fed up of this, she needs to be more assertive and stand up to him.

I don't like Thandie, I think she's incompetant after the incident of giving a patient morphine when they had low SATs then blaming it on Faye.

CrazyLea
17-04-2007, 22:36
Considering Lola isn't a surgeon is she the one being operated on?

Well on the website it says

Harvey suspects Kyla's cheating on him.
Connie battles to save a colleague's life.
Mark undermine's Thandie.
Harvey has a confrontation with Dan.
Chrissie returns to Holby.
And Connie goes into labour in theatre.

So I reckon o_O. I wonder what happens to Lola?

Ohh right Chrissie is coming back. I wasn't sure haha.

Isn't it a little early for her baby? Or not?

Abigail
18-04-2007, 22:00
It was bound to happen that as soon as Chrissie comes back Connie goes into labour.

I'm not sure how far along she is actually, she should be ready to drop fairly soon. Seeing as this is a drama the baby will arrive too early and be whisked off to SCBU.

samantha nixon
19-04-2007, 20:25
Hiya thought id post this banner here, it isnt my banner, i found it somewhere but as the pictures arent released yet i thought id just post the banner
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b104/sammie91/Picture1-1.png
but she looks sad in 2nd and 3rd pic so i hope baby is ok

Abigail
20-04-2007, 20:57
She doesn't look too happy. Is that Sam that I see on the left in the third pic? Looks to be an interesting episode watching Connie giving birth. Connie with a baby... still can't believe it.

samantha nixon
20-04-2007, 21:36
Sam's there for some of the birth but im not sure how much

Abigail
24-04-2007, 10:23
This is from the homepage of holby.tv

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1070/connieri9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Little bit more:
Following Lola's heart attack, Connie's decision to operate despite being in the advanced stages of pregnancy has unforeseen consequences.
Thandie finds herself under Mark's scrutiny in AAU as she struggles to make the right decision when treating an apparent Alzheimer's patient.
Events come to a head for Kyla and Harvey as their turbulent relationship reaches a shocking climax.

Footie_Chick
24-04-2007, 10:40
Events come to a head for Kyla and Harvey as their turbulent relationship reaches a shocking climax.

Doesn't something happen on the roof between them and Max witnesses it all.