PDA

View Full Version : Week 18

irish eyes
13-04-2007, 10:28
Josh is forced to go back to medicine when there is a medical emergency on a plane with a suspected terrorist.

Elsewhere, Selena tells Nathan she is pregnant and they come to a decision.

Meanwhile, Tess and Abs's odd behaviour is noticed by Sam.

Tanya
13-04-2007, 17:37
sounds interesting, hope selena keeps the baby and tells harry. hope josh continues as paramedic

Jess Rulz
14-04-2007, 16:32
So does that mean that Nathan is the father of Selena's Baby?? :wall: I hope not coz Selena and Harry are surposed to be together, i think if Harry's wife did notdie that night, him and Selena would have got together then !!:cheer:

irish eyes
14-04-2007, 21:58
Yes it does and in wel and trukly ********* of fwith, there was no point in even sufesting harry was the father.Selena must be sum b not to reakise she is that kate.

irish eyes
19-04-2007, 15:31
Found some more,

from Whats On TV:

Retired paramedic Josh is forced back into action when a young muslim man, Jamil, causes panic on an aircraft by dumping a bag and fleeing, and Josh helps Jamil's companion, Shirin, to safety. Once off the plane, Josh works out that Jamil had a hypoglycaemic attack.

Shirin admits to Josh that Jamil is her boyfriend and that, unbeknown to her brother Yusuf, they were on the plane because they were planning to run away together, and Josh fills the cops in. Later, Josh tells Charlie that he'll always be a paramedic and says he'll withdraw his resignation.

Selena finally informs Nathan that she's pregnant and says that she wouldn't want a constant reminder of him. But do they both genuinely want to terminate the pregnancy?

Also, Sam begins to believe that his mum Tess is having an affair with Abs.

Lizzie Brookes
21-04-2007, 17:10
If Harry is the father why should Selena tell Nathan she is pregnant? Unless she wants to let him know that she wants to go on maternity leaebut she could easilly tell Tess that. Tess is hea of department while Nathan is only a manager. No its got to be Nathan - the father i mean. anywatyy ith Harry out of the picture, they won't be able tokeep the storyline going if the child was't Nathan's.

Abigail
21-04-2007, 22:53
If Harry is the father why should Selena tell Nathan she is pregnant? Unless she wants to let him know that she wants to go on maternity leaebut she could easilly tell Tess that. Tess is hea of department while Nathan is only a manager. No its got to be Nathan - the father i mean. anywatyy ith Harry out of the picture, they won't be able tokeep the storyline going if the child was't Nathan's.

Nathan is the father. Selena had a scan and she's 12 weeks gone so it has to be Nathan's because she slept with Harry a long time after the baby was conceived.

Lizzie Brookes
22-04-2007, 05:16
Yes I know thatvnow, my earlier message was before i watched Casualty yesterday but i don't think she should abort the baby just because it is Nathan's.

Footie_Chick
22-04-2007, 09:41
We don't know what will happen from other stuff i have read it sounds like Nathan wants nothing to do with the baby anyway. But if Selena does decide to keep it then Nathan changes his mind I'm not sure how she would cope as you can tell she wants Nathan out of her life.

StarsOfCCTV
22-04-2007, 12:44
I don't think Nathan would be a good father...:thumbsdow

Lizzie Brookes
22-04-2007, 14:40
He thinks so too -that he won't be a good father I mean but I wish the scriptwriters would give him a chance though. GHe still has a right to know if Selena is pregnant and it is his and if Selena keeps it he still has access rights as a father - those are ony taken away in extreme circmstances and we know he is not a dangerous man. If I were straight and in a relatiobsip with Nathan, if I were Selena, then I would not have broken it off just because of that stupid brothel. I would have been angry about what he did to Harry yes and given the silent treatment for a bit but generally I would be slow to break off a relationship if I ever got into it. A brothel is not like a one night stand or an affair and he said he did it to protect her. He never did anything to hurt her - I mean he never ill treated her or anything like that and probably did love her in his way.