PDA

View Full Version : is there such thing has ghosts

black-panther
12-05-2005, 00:04
have you seen one do u have one in your house or do u think you have a gift in some ways are you a messenger from the dead like my self tell me how you feel

hazey
12-05-2005, 00:12
I believe and I have seen many ghosts,some with reconizable faces to them and some as fleeting white light like a net curtain.I some time have what I can only discribe as a dream about something that is going to happen,but they are often muddled,so hard to make out where it is.In my other house things often happened taps turning on,cupboards open when I went to the kitchen.....

~Sooz~
12-05-2005, 07:34
I've seen one and had a scary experience with another. I definitely believe.

Luna
12-05-2005, 07:58
Never seen one myself but do believe. I think it's terrifying to think that there isn't an afterlife.

daisy38
12-05-2005, 08:15
I've never seen or felt anything but i do believe in it all!

$sTaCeY$
12-05-2005, 09:25
:eek: i believe in ghosts i watch the most haunted (live) shows

Behemoth
12-05-2005, 10:03
i have never seen one and I don't believe in them either.

dddMac1
12-05-2005, 12:00
i believe there is Ghosts

Trinity
12-05-2005, 12:33
If they exist then they are in the mind of the observer...

hazey
12-05-2005, 16:24
If they exist then they are in the mind of the observer... What are you saying that I am mad then.ha ha I believe everyone see's a ghost at some time, your time will come,and when you least expect it.

.:Kitz:.
12-05-2005, 17:05
I BELIEVE I BELEIVE. There are other spirits and stuff roaming the face of earth, i think so anyway!

Debs
12-05-2005, 19:08
I believe in ghosts! I have never actually seen one but i think i have heard one!!!

I was in my friends house, i was 16. we were playing a board game and generally being silly!! her dad has said there was a ghost and my mum had heard things before!! i had been going round there since i was seven an dhad never heard anythingor seen anything so thought they were all making it up to scare me!! anyway we were in her front room with the dog and playing this board game!! i had been feeling a bit wierd and didnt know why!! all of a sudden i heard really loud footsteps up the stairs above our heads. my friend didnt say anything so ignored it!! a few minutes later they went again andi said to my mate whos upstairs?? she said noone so i told her i thought i heard footsteps up there she said she didnt hear anything!! then theywent agian and she looked worried and said she had heard It i asked her if her dad was up there but he was at work!! we were the only ones in the house!! then there was another noise and the dog jumped up( she had been asleep and looked to the door with the stairs behind then her head started to move to the front door like she was watching something!!! we pooed our pants and ran outof the front door screaming and stayed on the wall outside for 2 hours till her dad came home!! i never felt the same in that house since!!!

Debs
12-05-2005, 19:11
Another time we went to Beaulieu motor museum and was wondering around the old abbey when my little boy stopped and refused to move!! hwas really scared by something but we dont know what it was!! my other half took a photo and when my little boy looks at it he says there a scarey man and a dog!!

we got a mosthaunted live dvd for christmas and baeulie was on it. we sat down one night to watch it and apparently there are 2 ghostly dogs at the abbey!!!

Trinity
12-05-2005, 19:34
I am not saying you're mad, just that some people see these things and others don't - I think it is influenced by your mindset, and also, maybe, how your brain is wired.

lil_carla_lou
12-05-2005, 19:41
I've never seen one but i'm a believer!

12-05-2005, 20:42
I believe in ghosts! I have never actually seen one but i think i have heard one!!!

I was in my friends house, i was 16. we were playing a board game and generally being silly!! her dad has said there was a ghost and my mum had heard things before!! i had been going round there since i was seven an dhad never heard anythingor seen anything so thought they were all making it up to scare me!! anyway we were in her front room with the dog and playing this board game!! i had been feeling a bit wierd and didnt know why!! all of a sudden i heard really loud footsteps up the stairs above our heads. my friend didnt say anything so ignored it!! a few minutes later they went again andi said to my mate whos upstairs?? she said noone so i told her i thought i heard footsteps up there she said she didnt hear anything!! then theywent agian and she looked worried and said she had heard It i asked her if her dad was up there but he was at work!! we were the only ones in the house!! then there was another noise and the dog jumped up( she had been asleep and looked to the door with the stairs behind then her head started to move to the front door like she was watching something!!! we pooed our pants and ran outof the front door screaming and stayed on the wall outside for 2 hours till her dad came home!! i never felt the same in that house since!!!

hoo hoo hoo, that gave me the chills debs. Im scared easily and my friends often take the mickey out of me for it!!

Debs
12-05-2005, 22:46
it still makes me shiver when i go in her house!!

black-panther
13-05-2005, 00:15
What are you saying that I am mad then.ha ha I believe everyone see's a ghost at some time, your time will come,and when you least expect it. when i was 16 i had one in me it was useing me to open doors to the other side i didnt now wot was going on at the time but a vicor had to put a cross around me and baptise me my mind has been opened since it opened me up to see things and now if my house has a spook but the most scary is the fact that i do have a gift and that is passing on messages from the dead im so opened minded i can do that they turn to me the vicor told me i have a gift and that i should use it to help others but im not allowed to mess has my mind can let anyone in im also under a exacism to help me control my gift that i dont really like haveing but its there been there since i was 16 im 26 i think i always had it but haveing a spirit in me it strenghened it to be honest i hate haveing it and sometimes scared has my gift likes to play with me and make me jump anything can happen i moved to many times running away from it but now i now i cant run its always gonna be there but i will say my gift is good im just a messenger and only happens when im sleeping they aproach me gently couse they now im a timid person but sometimes they can play tricks while awake and ****s me up ive been told i cant get rid of this gift and that the vicors say im a gift from god but am a learner of it im suppose to go somewere to control it but to scared ****less i do fear for my kids has ive had the one time were one spirit has tryed contact with me and sarrounded me and my daughter my kids hair stud up i think it was loving us up but i hope it dont use them and before you all ask ive never messed with dark side only horoscopes apparently its that that set it off so a bit of advice no horoscopes lol

black-panther
13-05-2005, 00:42
I believe and I have seen many ghosts,some with reconizable faces to them and some as fleeting white light like a net curtain.I some time have what I can only discribe as a dream about something that is going to happen,but they are often muddled,so hard to make out where it is.In my other house things often happened taps turning on,cupboards open when I went to the kitchen..... yes there is a gift there that you have you have to come to turns with it then learn how to control it then when you done that you will start seeing things more clearly i now its scary i my self are going through the same but part of that i think you might have some sort of a poltergues in your home do u meddle with the dead if so then i think you have brought something back or you didnt break the glass but i think you have to problems there hazey your gift and something there that needs to go back my advise to u is to get a vicor in before you sort your self out has it could harm you

hazey
13-05-2005, 00:50
I dont have problems at this house, but still get dreams as I call them about things that are going to happen or have happened,I have learned to live with it.I will give you an example when the dear little soham girls were missing I kept seeing them laying naked then I saw a heath and the next night a lake,I was so shocked when it turned out that they were found on lakenheath.But as you can see it was a bit muddled,so wasnt much help.

willow
13-05-2005, 07:41
i've never seen one but just because you have not seen it it dos'nt mean it dos'nt exsist!! i don't think that this it it!!! it can't be. i lost one of my friend just before christmas last year and i am sure she sent me a message, she hated spiders and after her son had left after he told me she had died i was stood on my own outside and this huge spider ran up to me stopped and then ran off!!! it gave me the chilles but i think it was her saying goodbye!!! i can't squash a spider now!!!!!

Luna
13-05-2005, 08:20
I heard a story once that 30% of people you see walking around London are acutally ghosts.......

Krystal Klear
13-05-2005, 10:28
where did you hear that??

Behemoth
18-05-2005, 15:03
I heard a story once that 30% of people you see walking around London are acutally ghosts....... 30%!?

dddMac1
18-05-2005, 15:41
i remember when i was younger around 10 years old i went for a walk up the road from my house looked in an old house no one lives in seen someone cutting hair waved at me and i ran i didn't imagine it and it really freaks me out to this day

~Sooz~
18-05-2005, 20:45
I heard a story once that 30% of people you see walking around London are acutally ghosts.......

Just London?

Ella.
19-05-2005, 12:19
Im really not sure whether I believe in ghosts, I always watch Most Haunted, probably because I am curious, but I cant make my mind up.

A girl I work with said when she was about 6 that she saw a ghost, an old woman sitting on her bed. Her parents (who were very religious) were freaked out and took her to be blessed. I guess its the sort of thing you have to experience yourself to believe.

Rain_
19-05-2005, 12:30
I've never actually SEEN a ghost but whenever i feel upset or hurt i smell burnt toast. I went to a spiritualist church just to see what went on and the medium kept looking at me and telling me she could smell burnt toast. I spent 3 days hoping she had just realised i was a lousy cook but over the years the smell has remained. I'd like to think it's someone close to me being with me when i need them but i've never actually seen anything

chance
19-05-2005, 13:10
so instead of tears you let off toast?

Behemoth
19-05-2005, 13:10
How burnt?

hazey
19-05-2005, 13:39
when my father was alive he used to eat halls menthalated sweets,and they have a very reconizable smell.When he first died I kept smelling them on the stairs of my house for about a month,he died suddenly and I never got to say goodbye,I think it was him making sure I was ok. 8 years on I still get the smell every now and then.

black-panther
21-05-2005, 13:44
when my father was alive he used to eat halls menthalated sweets,and they have a very reconizable smell.When he first died I kept smelling them on the stairs of my house for about a month,he died suddenly and I never got to say goodbye,I think it was him making sure I was ok. 8 years on I still get the smell every now and then. when my brother died about 16 years ago we had his coffin in the back room i was only young he died at 14 months i was then i think 6 and i used to sit with him i used to get this smell of dead flowers and all my life now i still get the smell sometimes it goes past me when im on my own and there be times were i get a cold feeling on my cheek has the smell comes but i now its him bless him

black-panther
21-05-2005, 13:48
I've never seen or felt anything but i do believe in it all! the gift i have is not very nice it is nice when i get to see my love ones but there are sometimes times were i dont now who it is and they play tricks on me but in a way i wish i never had this so you are very lucky

black-panther
21-05-2005, 13:50
i have never seen one and I don't believe in them either. you have to believe in them to see them what dont you believe in the ghosts that r stuck in one dimenshion or the spirit of a love one

black-panther
21-05-2005, 13:55
:eek: i believe in ghosts i watch the most haunted (live) shows i think they are bad things to watch as they can make things happen in your own home i my self cant watch things like that has with my gift i can open doors and let them in my life my mind is so open to spirits since my first contact with one ive been told not to mess by a number of vicors for because my gift is good and is there to help ppl and stop bad things from happening

black-panther
21-05-2005, 14:04

I was in my friends house, i was 16. we were playing a board game and generally being silly!! her dad has said there was a ghost and my mum had heard things before!! i had been going round there since i was seven an dhad never heard anythingor seen anything so thought they were all making it up to scare me!! anyway we were in her front room with the dog and playing this board game!! i had been feeling a bit wierd and didnt know why!! all of a sudden i heard really loud footsteps up the stairs above our heads. my friend didnt say anything so ignored it!! a few minutes later they went again andi said to my mate whos upstairs?? she said noone so i told her i thought i heard footsteps up there she said she didnt hear anything!! then theywent agian and she looked worried and said she had heard It i asked her if her dad was up there but he was at work!! we were the only ones in the house!! then there was another noise and the dog jumped up( she had been asleep and looked to the door with the stairs behind then her head started to move to the front door like she was watching something!!! we pooed our pants and ran outof the front door screaming and stayed on the wall outside for 2 hours till her dad came home!! i never felt the same in that house since!!! if this is your first exsperience of noticeing things then you your self can have a gift has if you want to take it further then you can go to places to help you undersand what gift you have some ppl dont i my self dont even tho i was told by my dead nan to take it serious couse at the time i couldnt hear what she was saying to me so she wanted me to go there but i never couse i didnt want to now how bad my gift was but yes ghosts normally do that if they now theres a person there who has a very opened mind it was someone that wanted you to now they was there and mayby tell others it was there or they do is try make contact with you but they only do it if you are ready but thanx again for that

black-panther
21-05-2005, 14:10
Another time we went to Beaulieu motor museum and was wondering around the old abbey when my little boy stopped and refused to move!! hwas really scared by something but we dont know what it was!! my other half took a photo and when my little boy looks at it he says there a scarey man and a dog!!

we got a mosthaunted live dvd for christmas and baeulie was on it. we sat down one night to watch it and apparently there are 2 ghostly dogs at the abbey!!! all children can sence and see the unknown even babys but my advice to u is always believe what your child is saying ive always said that about my children if you can try and investigate it if you not sure then plz ask a vicor nobodys mad but a spook can harm children so its very importent that you always listen to your children when it comes to the unknown but ty for that debs

black-panther
21-05-2005, 14:16
I've never seen one but i'm a believer! its very nice to hear that you are a believer has theres to many non believers out there ignorant ppl that think that when the loves ones have gone theres no coming back but there is they only come to those that really want to see a unkown can tell if there are fake believers or not mayby ppl are believers but then they ask why havent i seen a love one then the answer to that is the fact that your mind isnt opened enough or the fact that your not ready to see or the fact that they not ready to see those but thanx for that more believers the better

black-panther
21-05-2005, 14:22
i believe there is Ghosts i believe that ghost are in one dimenshion between good and evil there wondering alone and confused some dont now that they are dead thats why a vicor then releases it back to were it should go

black-panther
21-05-2005, 14:24
I heard a story once that 30% of people you see walking around London are acutally ghosts....... mayby couse they just woke up lol never believe what you read

black-panther
21-05-2005, 14:27
What are you saying that I am mad then.ha ha I believe everyone see's a ghost at some time, your time will come,and when you least expect it. yes you are very right i dont think your mad at all im 100percent with you those that see ghosts are very lucky indeed i have some come to me going why i cant i see them so think your self very lucky

black-panther
21-05-2005, 14:32
i've never seen one but just because you have not seen it it dos'nt mean it dos'nt exsist!! i don't think that this it it!!! it can't be. i lost one of my friend just before christmas last year and i am sure she sent me a message, she hated spiders and after her son had left after he told me she had died i was stood on my own outside and this huge spider ran up to me stopped and then ran off!!! it gave me the chilles but i think it was her saying goodbye!!! i can't squash a spider now!!!!! i tottally agree with you and am sorry about friend and i hope she comes to see you soon :))) cheer up i think she nows shes deeply missed

black-panther
21-05-2005, 14:34
Im really not sure whether I believe in ghosts, I always watch Most Haunted, probably because I am curious, but I cant make my mind up.

A girl I work with said when she was about 6 that she saw a ghost, an old woman sitting on her bed. Her parents (who were very religious) were freaked out and took her to be blessed. I guess its the sort of thing you have to experience yourself to believe. yep quite alot of children get those they are called guardian angels

21-05-2005, 15:51
I get freaked out easily. My parents say i have an over active mind!! Which is true, i can't watch those sorts of programs about the paranormal other wise i'll be crapping myself all night think that there;s a spirit or ghost in the house. And if i hear a noise while im in this 'state' I'll literally hit the roof!! I never saw anything like that (guardian angels) when i was a kid. Which is kind of a shame, but if i had i know i would have literally fainted if i had seen one when i was a child!!

black-panther
21-05-2005, 23:12
I get freaked out easily. My parents say i have an over active mind!! Which is true, i can't watch those sorts of programs about the paranormal other wise i'll be crapping myself all night think that there;s a spirit or ghost in the house. And if i hear a noise while im in this 'state' I'll literally hit the roof!! I never saw anything like that (guardian angels) when i was a kid. Which is kind of a shame, but if i had i know i would have literally fainted if i had seen one when i was a child!! well they say that guardian angels can be like love ones but they do say you have to watch because sometimes it can be something evil that can describe it self has a love one so i think it can be dangerous i dont now does anyone have any views on that apart from you being scared im always scared but they do say its better to be scared of the living then the dead hmm i think