PDA

View Full Version : Why does love

Carlyyy.maytee
09-04-2007, 22:17
cause so many tears?

Couldnt they just make it where everyone loved someone forever :(

Jojo
09-04-2007, 23:41
Sorry Carly, but I don't really understand what this thread is about??

When creating new threads, could you expand the title to show members what the thread is actually about please...

For what its worth though - I think that everyone does love someone forever - whether it be parents, children or partners

samantha nixon
09-04-2007, 23:51
I think she means say a boyfriend/girlfriend love you forever and you stay with that one person for ever rather than having different relationships

correct me if im wrong though

Jojo
10-04-2007, 00:03
Life would be very boring if that were the case and if it were, I'd still be with the boy that I "fell in love with" when I was 6!!

Life is about learning - finding that one person that you want to spend the rest of your life with - I've found my soulmate and have gone through a lot of heartache finding him, but to me thats what life is about.

Still don't really see the point to this thread - sorry...

samantha nixon
10-04-2007, 00:14

im guessing maybe the point to this topic is that she has broken up with her boyfriend

Jojo
10-04-2007, 00:28

im guessing maybe the point to this topic is that she has broken up with her boyfriend

Not being funny then, or wanting to sound heartless, but if that is the case, wouldn't it be easier to just say that rather than being so indescript and vague?

Trinity
10-04-2007, 09:16
Well, yeterday she was "in bed with Adam", today she is just "in bed" - but still "in love" :searchme:

Who knows?

I love my husband, my children, my parents - forever and always

alan45
10-04-2007, 09:41
''Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe''