PDA

View Full Version : Any Dharma left?

Abbie
08-04-2007, 15:30
Okay Im putting this is spoilers in case any spoiler may come up, or theories that include spoliers or whatever.
So does anyone think that all the dharma people are gone off the island, or maybe there are still some there?
I suppose desmond was one but that wasnt really official that was just him coming across the island but he was recurited or anything.
So what does everything think?
Are the dharma people exstinct off the island, or are there some still lurking around?

Bryan
08-04-2007, 15:36
of course, this is Lost, they will throw some into the mix when we least expect it.

Abbie
08-04-2007, 15:41
Lol, I know, but I think that possibly some of the others are from dharma

Bryan
08-04-2007, 16:43
Lol, I know, but I think that possibly some of the others are from dharma

I dont think that. The impression I get is that Ben and some of them have lived there from birth, and essentially did battle with Dharma, so I doubt that there would be any immediate connections between both groups, as Ben would have killed them...

who knows though, the plot thickens...

Abbie
08-04-2007, 17:32
Yeh, but there were still some dharma people that kept coming to the island like in the main hatch so maybe some of those that left there went to the other and I thought Ben said that he was the only one that had been born there, well apart from Alex too.

Cornishbabe
08-04-2007, 21:47
yeh, there will be some more dharma people there. all the hatches havnt been revaled yet, so maybe they could be hiding food their? also, if foods still being delivered to the island dharma must still be using the island or under the impression they are so they are probably around. I cant see the producers getting rid of the links now.

Siobhan
10-04-2007, 09:44
I don't know why but I have a very strong feeling the Rousseaux (the french woman) is Dharma!!.. how did she survive the island alone for so long???

Abbie
10-04-2007, 13:29
Now that is a question, I heard a theory somewhere where they thought that She was once another but then like banished or something, but im not too sure about that

Bryan
10-04-2007, 15:00
Now that is a question, I heard a theory somewhere where they thought that She was once another but then like banished or something, but im not too sure about that

well i think that's kind of obvious, since her and Ben have a child together...

Abbie
10-04-2007, 15:04
Oh so you believe that Alex is Ben's child. I dont think that, I always thought that Danielle was pregnant when she cme across the island

Siobhan
10-04-2007, 15:08
Oh so you believe that Alex is Ben's child. I dont think that, I always thought that Danielle was pregnant when she cme across the island

Yeah I thought she was pregnant when she came on the island and she had the child taken from her like they were going to do with Clare... I don't think Ben is Alex's real dad.. after all, he told her that her mum was dead so he was hiding a lot from her