PDA

View Full Version : Hair

Jada-GDR
07-04-2007, 13:24
I just had my hair cut :D:D for the first time probably ever im happy with it... my hairdresser never really does it how i want her to, but this time she did it real nice

so i just wondered how everyone else has their hair/wants their hair?

(thats okay, right?)

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-04-2007, 14:06
I want my hair just like I have it :p I'm always happy with my hair and I have had this cut for about 10? months now..

Long, soft, layered hair with side fringe and featherings!.. I would like to try something different but I want to grow my hair a bit longer. It's up to my waist right now.. Then I might try something different if I find something I like..

Jada-GDR
07-04-2007, 16:20
wow pretty long :D:D hehe mines really short, i can make it all spikey :p and I have a fringe

Carlyyy.maytee
07-04-2007, 16:53
My hairs all black and a pink bit at the back :]

.:SpIcYsPy:.
07-04-2007, 16:55
wow pretty long :D:D hehe mines really short, i can make it all spikey :p and I have a fringe
I would love to spike my hair!! One day..!!:D

samantha nixon
07-04-2007, 22:53
my hairs not that long it just comes down past my bra strap masuring on my back and i want it long but it doesnt seem to grow :(, and at the minute its died it is meant to be an iced chocolate colour but its kinda red in some lgihts aswell and ive had this colour for about 4 weeks ish, but i wanna go blonde

Abbie
08-04-2007, 13:08
I have quite long hair, well very long in my opinion and I like it like that. I have a layer in it but its a long one lol and its kinda shorter at the front but not that much, although soon im getting my hair cut

Footie_Chick
08-04-2007, 13:16
My hairs short, always been short, I have a graduatted bob at the back with the hair longer at the front.

Tori
11-04-2007, 09:18
mines about shoulder length, with a fringe. when i first had it done at xmas it was really nice, but after having it cut again i don't like it short, it looks nicer wavy so i'm going to grow it, i think i like it longer, looking back at photos even though this makes me look older!

Kim
12-04-2007, 15:02
Mine's just beyond shoulder length with layers. I'm pretty happy with it, but I would like it trimmed a bit.

Chloe O'brien
12-04-2007, 21:36
Mines is long shoulder length dark brown. IT used to be layered but they have all grown out. It's all the one length now, haven't decided what I wnt done with it.

di marco
16-07-2007, 15:40
mines long, about down to my waist almost when i straighten it. i like it long, dont think id ever want to have it all cut off! i hate going to the hairdressers as they always seem to cut it wonky which really annoys me, i only get it trimmed when i go, but i dont really go that often. its so expensive as well!