PDA

View Full Version : X Factor Judge Rumours

Bryan
06-04-2007, 14:38
DANNII Minogue has landed a £1million deal to become a new X Factor judge, TV Biz can reveal.

Kylie’s little sister will be one of two newcomers on the panel in the ITV1 singing hit.

Under the two-year deal, pop star Dannii, 35, will join X Factor boss Simon Cowell and Sharon Osbourne following weeks of rumours about who would replace Louis Walsh.

A show insider said last night: “She’s sexy and she’s been in the pop business for years so she knows what she’s talking about.

“She has also just appeared on Simon Cowell’s Australia’s Got Talent as a judge and Simon is a big fan.”

Top US choreographer Brian Friedman is hot favourite to nab the final judging spot. Brian is a judge on new ITV1 show Grease Is The Word.

The X Factor insider said: “Brian’s very outspoken and can be quite cutting.”

Show bosses are also speaking to US TV entertainment reporter Billy Bush — President George Bush’s first cousin.

Bryan
06-04-2007, 14:44
From Digital Spy:

Simon Cowell has asked ex-girlfriend Sinitta to join X Factor's judging panel for the fourth series.

The former pop singer, who has worked behind the scenes on the show since 2004, admitted that she can't wait to start work on the talent contest when the auditions begin in May. She will replace Louis Walsh, who was axed last month.

"I do feel bad because Louis is a close friend, but he is not on the show any more and that's not my fault," Sinitta told the News of the World. "I'm the rightful new judge because I've been groomed for the job."

tammyy2j
11-04-2007, 11:02
Danni Minogue and Sinitta should not be judges one has no career and the other had a medicore career.

Sinitta is a judge on Grease is the Word now.

Bring on a proper judge like Clive Davis, Mutt Lange, Simon Fuller or even bring back Louis Walsh

Katy
11-04-2007, 11:59
I agree, bring back Louis, none of them two will compete with him.

Siobhan
11-04-2007, 12:03
I would even put up with Mr Waterman of stock/aiken/waterman fame before them two...

Katy
11-04-2007, 12:12
is that pete waterman who did pop idol. Even the other guy that did pop idol was it someone Fox. The only one worse is Nikki Chapman, i cant stand that woman.

Siobhan
11-04-2007, 12:15
is that pete waterman who did pop idol. Even the other guy that did pop idol was it someone Fox. The only one worse is Nikki Chapman, i cant stand that woman.

yes that is him.. couldn't think of his first name.. he would be good.. after all he gave us Kylie (who is the better sister as we all know)

Londoner
11-04-2007, 15:43
Danni Minogue and Sinitta should not be judges one has no career and the other had a medicore career. So true, maybe they couldn't find any talented new judges, they might as well bring on Roland Rat or Basil Brush or miss piggy :rotfl:

Bryan
11-04-2007, 17:22
From Digital Spy:

American Idol judge Randy Jackson is poised to replace Louis Walsh as one of two new judges on The X Factor.

The 50-year-old record producer, who has worked with Madonna, George Michael and Aretha Franklin during his 25-year music career, is said to be on the verge of signing a deal to appear on the TV singing contest.

He admitted: "I’d love to do it. I can’t wait to come to London. It will be a fantastic opportunity. I love working with Simon Cowell. We’re great friends.”

Pop star Jessica Simpson, former Spice Girl Mel B and Radio 1 DJ Chris Moyles are reportedly being considered for the fourth judge's spot on the TV singing contest.

Chloe O'brien
11-04-2007, 17:41
Jessica Simpson or a spice girl. Crikey that's worse than Sinitta or Danni. The judges should have some knowledge of the music industry not just acts that stand mime and look pretty. I'm surprised that Pete Waterman or Neil fox haven't been asked at least they have some expertise.

Bryan
11-04-2007, 17:51
we all know the only reason Sinita is in the running is becuase she's been having it off with Simon Cowell for 18 years.

They should have two sucessful music moguls like Simon Fuller and Pete Waterman, not any half rate musicians from yesteryear. After all the mentors should have expertise in managing acts, not singing. I can hardly see Dani Minouge or Sinita knowing half as much about the music indutry as Simon and Sharon.

Jojo
11-04-2007, 19:17
You have such a way with words Bry! :rotfl:

They did have a relationship but that hasn't been the case for a long time now, they just remain close friends.

Abi
11-04-2007, 19:23
Shes been an expert in the past series's, so she knows more about it than most people. And the fact that Simon has done so well with his acts isn't down just to him, but to her too. So credit where credit is due, she knows more than what most people do, and going by what i've seen of her on other shows, i think she'd be a good judge on it.

Katy
12-04-2007, 09:04
I wish they would just make up there mind, it's getting boring hearing all their suggestions.