PDA

View Full Version : Wikipedia Spoilers

Bryan
06-04-2007, 11:54
Naturally anyone can edit Wikipedia, but here as some rumoured storylines for the rest of series 3:

Claire King has just been offered a role for Desperate Housewives and will play the part of Edie's sister.[1]

According to James Denton, or Mike Delfino, there is going to be a murder clearance case followed by a love triangle.[2]

In an interview with Wenn, Eva Longoria revealed that Gabrielle will get back together with Carlos in season 4, meaning that Ricardo Chavira will not leave the show at the end of season 3, as first planned.

Marc Cherry has announced that he will bring a female lawyer in her midthirties onto the show. She will figure into the Ian/Susan/Mike love triangle.

Marc Cherry revealed in an interview that the Ian/Susan/Mike love triangle will come to a shocking end in May. Rumor has it that Mike will find out about some not so nice plans Ian has for Susan and kills Ian in the season finale to protect Susan.

Gabrielle and Victor get married in the season finale, and Victor becomes mayor. He dies shortly afterwards, and Gabrielle is sworn in to take Victor's place as mayor.

Felicity Huffman has revealed in an interview that Jason Gedrick will play a man named Rick who gets a job at the pizzeria. Lynette will be smitten with him. Huffman says that there will be an affair of the heart between the two.

Abbie
06-04-2007, 15:50
Marc Cherry revealed in an interview that the Ian/Susan/Mike love triangle will come to a shocking end in May. Rumor has it that Mike will find out about some not so nice plans Ian has for Susan and kills Ian in the season finale to protect Susan.

Okay well that is very shocking, I dont like Ian cos I really wnat Mike and Susan to be together, and after the E4 episode I dont like Mike even more. Not sure about Ian being any worse that he is at the moment, he doesnt seem like that kinda guy, but hyewho knows. And if this is true well I hope Mike and Susan get together but she knoew that it was him that killed Ian I dont think that will go down to well.

Chloe O'brien
06-04-2007, 21:34
Can you imagine Gabby as Mayor oh my word :rotfl: