PDA

View Full Version : Week 16

irish eyes
30-03-2007, 15:30
Monday

Garry's mum has overstayed her welcome in his eyes and she has certainly made an impact on Minty.

Meanwhile, Stella is getting caught up in her wedding plans but so is Peggy... Weddings are also causing misunderstandings between Denise and Kevin.

Elsewhere, Jay discovers Bert's alarming secret.

Tuesday

Denise and Kevin's wedding date is causing problems in the Wicks household.

Meanwhile, Phil, who is concerned about Ben's odd behaviour, dampens Stella's excitement about her own wedding.

Elsewhere, Jay and Bert are reconciled.

Thursday

Phil, Max and Kevin have an after hours drink at the Vic and chat about troublesome kids and women. Phil is worried about Ben, who is being "looked after" by Stella upstairs, but Kevin thinks he has the answer to Ben's odd behaviour.

Deano, meanwhile, is still refusing to go to the wedding.

Friday

Phil and Ben have some father-son time – but will Ben tell his dad what's been going on?

Meanwhile, everyone's after Deano but he's not having any of it. Elsewhere, it's Mickey and Li's housewarming – will it be a success? And Jim and Dot arrive back in the Square with a surprise.

Siobhan
30-03-2007, 15:46
Mickey and Li move in together.. I was hoping she was leaving soon, she annoys me so much

Lizzie Brookes
31-03-2007, 08:52
I wonder what Kevin's explanation is for Ben's behaviour. Maybe he thinks Ben has a crush on Stella?? lol.

littlemo
02-04-2007, 18:35
You think Jim and Dot's surprise is this kid there gonna be looking after?

Lizzie Brookes
11-04-2007, 08:44
I read in the soap magazine that Kevin suggests Ben's odd behaviour is to do with puberty and Phil tells Benhe knows what he is going through and that it is all part of growing up. I wonder which alarming secret Jay finds out - Bert's eyesight problem of the reason he went to prison.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-04-2007, 17:28
You think Jim and Dot's surprise is this kid there gonna be looking after?
Has to be the baby, what else could there be lol. How come they arive a week later though?!