PDA

View Full Version : Further Ahead.

CrazyLea
28-03-2007, 23:23
From BBC website..

Further Ahead
Tues 10th April 8pm, BBC One

Diane's furious with Jac and feels left out in the cold.
Lola reaches breaking point.
Harvey turns up drunk and attacks Kyla.
Connie's wound up by Lola.
Lola's determined to get rid of Thandie.
And can Jac sleep her way to the top?

.................................................. ...

:eek: Is she planning on sleeping with someone else? Dare I say it, possibly Lord Byrne? Or Dan.. they're the only one's I can think of that could help her career?? Poor Joey :(.

Abigail
29-03-2007, 11:03
From BBC website..

Further Ahead

:eek: Is she planning on sleeping with someone else? Dare I say it, possibly Lord Byrne? Or Dan.. they're the only one's I can think of that could help her career?? Poor Joey :(.

Thats what I thought. But LB wouldn't be so foolish to sleep with his son's girlfriend. Dan is the more likely one as we've seen lots of flirting between them. Or maybe just Jac flirting with him.

Harvey & Kyla... *yawn* I've had enough of them two.

I'm starting to feel for Lola. I wish she'd sort herself out, I want the old Lola back.

Good to see Connie back.

Luna
29-03-2007, 11:14
OMG lea how could you even suggest her sleeping wth LB :sick:

Hopefully it isnt him and the writers done have as sick minds as lea, :rotfl:

Chloe O'brien
29-03-2007, 12:10

Hopefully it isnt him and the writers done have as sick minds as lea, :rotfl:

I don't know remember when Chrissy was having an affair with that consultant.

Abigail
29-03-2007, 15:14

Hopefully it isnt him and the writers don't have as sick minds as lea, :rotfl:

I don't know remember when Chrissy was having an affair with that consultant?

Do you mean Owen the gynaecologist/obstetrician? I can understand why she fell for him, plus they did get married so she must have loved him.

I know Jac is ambitious but would she really sleep with LB? I know she's a cow and all that but I don't think she's sleep with her boyfriend's father.

CrazyLea
29-03-2007, 15:51
OMG lea how could you even suggest her sleeping wth LB

Hopefully it isnt him and the writers done have as sick minds as lea,

:rotfl: :o Just covering all the possibilitys :p.

And I think Kath might possibly mean Alistair, not Owen?

Footie_Chick
29-03-2007, 15:55
Yeah i think it was Alistar.

Don't even want to think about Jac and LB, but from previous episodes i'm starting to think that Joseph is starting to like Faye more, so if Jac does go with LB, Joseph could possibly have a new women his self.

Glad to see Connie back.

Siobhan
29-03-2007, 17:17
I am confused.. but are these the same thread: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=63476

CrazyLea
29-03-2007, 17:22
No the other one's for Casualty Siob :D.

Don't even want to think about Jac and LB, but from previous episodes i'm starting to think that Joseph is starting to like Faye more, so if Jac does go with LB, Joseph could possibly have a new women his self.
Yes, I noticed some Joseph/Faye thing. But I don't want it, Faye is rather dry, and with Josephs character, I could see her making him boring :p.

Abigail
30-03-2007, 16:20
OMG lea how could you even suggest her sleeping wth LB

Hopefully it isnt him and the writers done have as sick minds as lea,

:rotfl: :o Just covering all the possibilitys :p.

And I think Kath might possibly mean Alistair, not Owen?

Was Alistair Jan's (was that her name?) husband? She was the paediatrician. Thats going back a way.

I think Faye and Jac as both as bad as each other when it comes to Joseph. He should find somebody who likes him not just for his father.

CrazyLea
30-03-2007, 17:00
Yeah that's the one. With the ginger hair. (Jan, that is :p).

And yeah I agree. someone like Martha 8-) :p

Chloe O'brien
30-03-2007, 21:37
Alistair that's who I was thinking about. His wife found out about them when she found Chrissy's earring under the bed.

StarsOfCCTV
01-04-2007, 00:46
From BBC website..

Further Ahead

Lord Burn.. and Jac... :sick: then again.. Wouldn't put it past her :rolleyes:

CrazyLea
01-04-2007, 01:05
I wouldn't either haha.

Although can I just say, on a different note.. do Sam and Jac sleep together? After reading the tv guide today, they "Spend the night together" :eek: Joseph get's jealous, bless his sockies. I hope not. I will not be happy. Cause Sam is supposed to be Joey's friend. Not making me like him if he does :p

StarsOfCCTV
01-04-2007, 01:09
I wouldn't either haha.

Although can I just say, on a different note.. do Sam and Jac sleep together? After reading the tv guide today, they "Spend the night together" :eek: Joseph get's jealous, bless his sockies. I hope not. I will not be happy. Cause Sam is supposed to be Joey's friend. Not making me like him if he does :p

well....Sam did get off with Maddy, so wouldn't put it past him. :p But if Jac does its her fault not Sam's. Hes still upset over Jade and Connie :rolleyes:

CrazyLea
01-04-2007, 01:23
Yeah, I still put it down to Jac :lol:. If Connie would only hear Sam out, and talk properly with him, then they'd be fine, and he'd be happy and not go back to his usual self. Bless him. But no one hurts my Joseph and gets away with it. Muhaha :p

Abigail
01-04-2007, 21:23
I wouldn't either haha.

Jac is supposed to be his girlfriend as well.

CrazyLea
02-04-2007, 01:07
Yeah, but I tink we all kno hath JAc is mean, and is just with joseph cos iof lord byrne *Well thats wht i think*

StarsOfCCTV
02-04-2007, 16:16
Yeah, but I tink we all kno hath JAc is mean, and is just with joseph cos iof lord byrne *Well thats wht i think*
Jacs using Joeseph, she's so sleeping her way up the career ladder :thumbsdow

Luna
02-04-2007, 20:17
omg yeah theres another one Alister and chrissie :sick:

i reall hope jac and lord dont get it on

Abigail
03-04-2007, 12:11

It's just too horrible to imagine :sick: :sick:

StarsOfCCTV
03-04-2007, 16:18

It's just too horrible to imagine :sick: :sick:

Eeewwwww :sick: :sick: :sick:

StarsOfCCTV
03-04-2007, 22:43
I know this isn't a spoiler post but..:p
This is for not next week the week after.
I've warned you now :ninja:
From BBC website: Lord Byrne tries to keep a secret from Joseph.....(I think we may have been right....:sick: :sick: )

CrazyLea
03-04-2007, 22:53
I was just going to post that here :D
This is a spoiler thread you could have said :) (Thought I'd tell you for next time)

Further Ahead
Tues 17th April 8pm, BBC One

Jac's relationship with Joseph teeters on a knife edge.
Sam gets an unexpected visitor.
Thandie hassles Ric for an engagement ring.
Lord Byrne tries to keep a secret from Joseph.
Dan teases Ric over his younger woman.
And Ric is drawn into a web of deceit.

(Thought I'd just post here instead of a new thread). And Oh gosh, that LB one doesn't sound good at all :(

StarsOfCCTV
04-04-2007, 14:06
This is a spoiler thread you could have said :) (Thought I'd tell you for next time)

Further Ahead

(Thought I'd just post here instead of a new thread). And Oh gosh, that LB one doesn't sound good at all :(

lol thanks, and I know it could be something else...but you can't help but wonder. :(

StarsOfCCTV
04-04-2007, 15:45

Further Ahead

Again soz, I know this isn't a spoiler thread :p but... its just...read it if you dare...:ninja: >>>:eek:

(For next week)----Later, Jac and Lord Byrne are enjoying a drink in a hotel bar when Jac lies that she and Joseph are over. Lord Byrne invites Jack to spend the night in his room. Will Jac go one step further to impress Byrne?

CrazyLea
04-04-2007, 16:47
:eek: That really deoesn't look good at all :crying: Joseph is going to be totally fuming and really upset if something did happen, and he found out.

MADHATTER
04-04-2007, 17:02
Oh god that is eurgh :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

thats low even for jac, & wel his dad is awful even if he thinks they broke up she was still his sons girlfriend yuk yuk yuk:thumbsdow :nono:

sbest1980
05-04-2007, 11:52
Jac does sleep with LB. I'll try and find the link to where I read it!

Steph

sbest1980
05-04-2007, 11:54
As my previous post: -

http://www.holby.tv/news/Spoilers.shtml

StarsOfCCTV
05-04-2007, 12:28
As my previous post: -

http://www.holby.tv/news/Spoilers.shtml

:crying: Poor Joeseph he's going to have a breakdown or something when he finds out! :(

sbest1980
05-04-2007, 16:40
I'd like to see Joseph and Sam on the pull together!

Abigail
05-04-2007, 20:07
Jac does sleep with LB. I'll try and find the link to where I read it!

Steph

:sick: :sick: Thats just too disgusting for words. Maybe if he was a little younger and less - how shall I put it - posh (can't think of the right word) then I could understand where she's coming from. But LB?

Poor poor Joseph, he will be devastated when he finds out what his girlfriend and his father have been upto. By the sounds of it, it doesn't sound like it is a one-off.

I know Jac is tapped in the head and just thinks about herself but even she wouldn't consider doing the dirty on her boyfriend's father.