PDA

View Full Version : April 9th - 13th OZ spoilers.

CrazyLea
27-03-2007, 16:01
I didn't see them. But knowing me they've already been posted. So if that be the case, I apologise :)

Monday 9th April - Episode 5186
Sky horrifies others by encouraging Rachel and Bree to contact the 'other side'. Susan's angst about absent Karl threatens to derail her hopes for promotion. Lou tries bringing Russian time zones to Ramsay Street to keep his romance awake.

Tuesday 10th April - Episode 5187
Pepper appeals for help from her stalker's mother - but does Mrs Casey know more than she's letting on? Toadie busts Rosie when she breaks the law to help Frazer's case, causing her to declare her heart.

Wednesday 11th April - Episode 5188
Oliver joins Elle in her schemes against Paul but a cryptic message from dying Alan Napier leaves him reeling. Lack of sleep causes carmella to nearly drown. Abby hardens her heart against Toadie by getting more money out of him.

Thursday 12th April - Episode 5189
Father Tom Scully returns, rid of the dog collar for good and determined to pick up where he and Susan left off. Boyd is taken in by the new "doctor" in town, not guessing that she's a dangerous fraud!

no1abbafan
27-03-2007, 17:08
Fr. Tom is back -goodo , I loved him. Can Darcy come back too please.:cheer: :cheer:

Jessie Wallace
27-03-2007, 22:14
Darcey, oooo please no no no, yuk

CrazyLea
27-03-2007, 22:22
Aw Darcey was awesome! I want him back too :p

But sounds pretty good for this week.

Jessie Wallace
27-03-2007, 22:31
Oh dear Lea, and there was me thinking you had taste, you've gone and ruined it now! lol