PDA

View Full Version : Max and Stacey

littlemo
30-08-2006, 20:32
O.k., we've got a thread for Bradley and Tanya, and now I thought i'd start one for Max and Stacey?! I'm thinking this has got more of a chance of happening, than the Bradley/Tanya thing.

Clearly he finds her attractive. There was that flirtatious moment when they met, and then there was the talks last night, both between Bradley and Max, and Max and Stacey, which highlighted that Max could see Stacey in the way that Bradley could. Having a good heart etc., and he could see that she was good for Bradley. Which is quite surprising, because I think somebody like Max would expect him to go off with some career woman or something.

Can you imagine what Sean would say?! lol. He'd probably think it was some sort of revenge attack against him because of Tanya.

I think with the upcoming events, Max and Stacey could well get closer. This isn't a spoiler, just an idea.

Any thoughts?!

Rach33
30-08-2006, 22:36
Do you know what I am glad I am not the only one who noticed it. I was watching on Tuesday and it was like if she wasn't his son's girlfriend Stacey was definately his type, I think something could develop over the next couple of weeks especially over Bradley's actions in upcoming episodes.

As for Sean he would be mad if he thought for one second Max had designs on his sister but he'll be even madder when he finds out why they have been getting alot closer

littlemo
30-08-2006, 22:46
Yeah I started to think last night, do you reckon Bradley would mind her sitting this close to his dad?! A bit too close for comfort. Especially with Max's track record! lol.

But even if Stacey wasn't pregnant, I think Bradley would trust her to be around his dad without throwing herself at him.

Is he right to think so though?! Who knows?! lol.

No seriously I think a lot would have to happen, so Max and Stacey would feel completely alone and distraught. Or maybe just Stacey.

Rach33
30-08-2006, 23:00
I don't know what made me think about these two but I think Bradley would be ok about the closeness for a while but if Stacey started telling his dad stuff and confiding in him I don't think he would like that
I don't think Stacey sees Max that way at all and vice cersa but over the next week or so I have a feeling things are gonna dramatically change for Bradley and Stacey as a couple and shes gonna need a friendly face and a shoulder
Ruby is being far too self centred at the mo to even care really, Sean isn't exactly the confiding type with his short fuse and as for Charlie and Mo she can't really speak to them so she is running out of options

littlemo
30-08-2006, 23:09
Yeah, at the moment Stacey just thinks of Max as Bradley's dad. And I think that the minute Bradley introduced Stacey as his girlfriend, any hopes Max had of him hooking up with her went out the window.

But then you think, why did they have that chance meeting?! before he was introduced to Bradley. Did her being Bradley's girlfriend have anything to do with it?! I think so. There must have been a reason.

And it does seem like they are getting closer. I think Stacey finds Max funny if nothing else, and pretty charming.

I like the way things are going!

Rach33
30-08-2006, 23:14
Yeah I agree it all seems to be pointing in some kind of direction but what......

Stacey is vunerable at the moment and Max knows that I don't think he would take advantage but Stacey may try and cling on to somebody she trusts as a way of saying she isn't alone because with the baby and everything she is starting to feel isolated

I think Stacey likes Max because he says the rigt things, he's charming etc and Max likes Stacey because as he put it spunky, fiesty, she knows what she wants but she also has this vunerability about her that is really starting to show

littlemo
30-08-2006, 23:22
Yeah, 'spunky', that's funny! lol. I thought it was a funny choice of words for Max.

Yeah I do think Max is a decent guy. It was clear Gemma, (who he had an affair with before) was no shrinking violet. I don't think Max would take advantage of his son's girlfriend.

Maybe it would be Stacey that kisses him. She needs Bradley, he's not there enough for her, so Max seems like the next best thing. Maybe.

Rach33
30-08-2006, 23:25
I could see that happenig if I'm honest but I think Max will kiss her push her away but then he may start qustioning what he feels

I agree about Gemma she knew her own mind and its the kind of woman Max goes for and maybe he realising his son and Stacey have had a termination without really thinking it through he decides to be there for Stacey after all no one else knows really

littlemo
30-08-2006, 23:31
Oops! I think you gave away a spoiler there! lol.

I think Stacey and Max are going to be so sweet in their scenes together. I can just imagine it. I don't know maybe Stacey could just be like his adopted daughter or something! lol.

I reckon if she ends up kissing Max, it'll be because of a mixture of her hurt over the Bradley situation, and the fact that she misses her dad.

And I don't mean that dad thing, in a twisted kind of a way! lol.

EE Rocks
30-08-2006, 23:36
Stacey and Max are great together!! Hopefully they'll be more scenes of them two tommorow. It was really nice of Max to help both of them, maybe he is a nice guy afterall :eek: , i bet stacey changed her mind about him now too.:D

littlemo
30-08-2006, 23:40
Yeah. She was smiling when Max was doing the toast at Bradley's birthday pary, saying how he had a pretty girl on his arm. It seemed like she was a bit embarrassed.

Max is really sweet. Not every father would take to Stacey being their son's girlfriend, (they might think he could find better). But he makes her so welcome, and he always tries to include her in things, and make her feel like part of the family. It's just lovely!

I'm welling up now! lol.

Max has taken to her in a big way. Maybe she reminds him of Tanya when she was young?!

littlemo
31-08-2006, 00:45
Still Max probably shouldn't have tried to pick Stacey up. 17 is a bit young.

But I don't care if it's good drama!

*soap*star*
31-08-2006, 11:38
I really hope the producers don't plan on pairing up Max and Stacey- it would just be really unlikely after what Stacey and Bradley have been through. Only a personality transplant could make this happen and we all know how fond the writers have been of these recently.

littlemo
31-08-2006, 12:21
I don't think it would be right for them to have a full blown affair, but I think it's quite possible a kiss could take place between them. If Stacey's lonely and upset and is looking for a shoulder to cry on.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
31-08-2006, 15:35
I love the stuff between them!! There was definatly something at the start and there's something now lol. Oh a kiss would hotten things up =| It wouldn't seem right lol.. but please don't!!

littlemo
31-08-2006, 15:40
I know! Did you see the way he was manhandling her last night?! I thought it was quite sexy actually! lol. When she was saying 'get out of my house!'. And then he said 'What are you going to do? beat me up?, throw me out?'.

It's like one of those moments in soaps where you could see a passionate kiss happening.

Mr Humphries
31-08-2006, 16:34
Yes this is going to be a good storyline if it does develop. Max is a nice, charming and smoother version of Dirty Den.

Love It :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap:

littlemo
31-08-2006, 16:54
Yes this is going to be a good storyline if it does develop. Max is a nice, charming and smoother version of Dirty Den.

Love It :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap:

Yeah. Nice.

I'd love to see Stacey with somebody like Max. The fireworks would be amazing!

Probably she couldn't face something like that at the moment, but I would love to see it.

littlemo
31-08-2006, 17:18
Maybe Bradley could witness a kiss between Max and Stacey. And Max is in the wrong, he's taken advantage of her, but Stacey tells Bradley it was her fault, that she tried it on with him, to protect Bradley and to give herself a way out of their relationship. Max goes along with it because he doesn't want to lose Bradley. And him and Stacey split up.

Then sometime down the line, Bradley still isn't getting over Stacey, and is still in love with her, so Max admits the truth, which causes ructions.

EE Rocks
31-08-2006, 17:30
I can see a friendship forming between them two.

littlemo
31-08-2006, 20:31
More moments between them tonight. They really do seem to have some chemistry on screen. Really good interaction!

Max could have told Sean about the abortion tonight. Do you think he was scared of Stacey 'killing him'?! lol.

It was good that Max respected Bradley and Stacey's privacy. Max shouldn't feel hard on himself. Bradley would have come to the same conclusion if Max hadn't have been involved.

Rach33
31-08-2006, 21:35
The scenes tonigth between Max and Stacey were brill and the way he grabbed her he genuinely looked like he cared about her and what she was thinking and feeling there is a great chemistry and I look forward to more scenes of them together

littlemo
31-08-2006, 22:10
It's amazing how she's grown this repoar with him in such a short space of time. She's confiding in him about things that she can't talk to Bradley about. She should trust Bradley more than him.

And yet she still seems to have anger towards him because of the way he's treated Bradley.

Rach33
31-08-2006, 22:11
Its as if she really wants to angry at him but likes him as well and feels comfortable with him and she trusts him

littlemo
03-09-2006, 23:07
I would like to see Max become her protector, from situations like Sean and Bradley. She might start to see him in a different light.

Of course don't take away Stacey's power. I like the way she can stand up for herself. But it would be nice for her to have somebody who cares. As well as Sean of course! Somebody who can give as good as he gets.

I can see a certain something. More from Max than Stacey, but I think she could have underlying feelings.

mena16
04-09-2006, 11:26
i can see that as well but i can see some kind of affair going on cause u can see the two getting closer and deeper

EE Rocks
04-09-2006, 12:16
I don't think they'll be an affair- Yuk!!! He's just looking after her, after everythink she's been through.

littlemo
04-09-2006, 12:31
I don't think they'll be an affair- Yuk!!! He's just looking after her, after everythink she's been through.

Yeah he is. But these things can develop.

I also feel like they are building it up, because of Bradley going on about not ending up like his dad, and how utterly hurt he felt when he abandoned him, and how much he loves him and all this. If Stacey got involved with Max that would be the 2 people he cares about the most destryoying him. It'd be the ultimate betrayal.

littlemo
04-09-2006, 15:59
But of course it wouldn't do Bradley and Stacey's relationship any favours. But maybe they could do with splitting up for a while, give Stacey a chance to grow on her own again.

littlemo
06-09-2006, 15:41
Max seems like a really nice guy. I know he left Bradley, but you can see the reasoning behind it. Stacey could do with somebody like him supporting her, I think.

I like the bonding!

littlemo
07-09-2006, 23:51
You might like to read the fanfic script I did on Max and Stacey. It's on the scripts thread.

littlemo
10-09-2006, 14:25
Can you imagine the fireworks between Tanya and Stacey?! lol.

It would be good!

littlemo
13-09-2006, 01:35
Does anyone else want to say anything?! lol. I'm getting a bit bored! lol.

If this does happen I don't think it will be a copycat of the Den and Zoe thing. Zoe found Den repulsive. The only reason they got together was to make a baby. I'm starting to feel sick! lol.

Plus Max and Stacey don't have that many years between them. She's in her late teens, he's in his late 30's. It's not that bad. And I think there are feelings there. I don't think it would be all one sided.

He's bound to be seen as an old man taking advantage. But I think Stacey can take care of herself.

littlemo
14-09-2006, 22:33
So what does anyone else think?! lol.

Kim
30-09-2006, 13:12
I don't think they would. I don't think Stacey likes him that much now as he didn't manage to talk Bradley out of making her have an abortion. I think she thinks that at least Bradley didn't walk off to get rid of the baby like Max did and also I think he told her Bradley wanted rid because he didn't want to resemble him.

littlemo
30-09-2006, 18:07
Yeah that's true, but Stacey always has the hump with somebody. I think she realises that Max isn't to blame for this situation, despite what she says (it's easy to have a scapegoat). It was her and Bradley's decision.

Anyway you don't have to like somebody to have passion. Actually on soaps the relationships that have the most chemistry usually start with them hating each other.

Mr Humphries
01-10-2006, 12:27
She is really starting to get on my nerves Stacey, she is just so bad tempered and quite boring now

Xx-Vicky-xX
01-10-2006, 12:33
She is really starting to get on my nerves Stacey, she is just so bad tempered and quite boring now

I think most girls would be had their boyfriend pushed them to do something they didnt really want to then a few weeks later his back to being normal again when shes still not over it and wants to talk

EE Rocks
01-10-2006, 12:56
I hope to see more of them, they havent spoke much since Staceys abortion. I liked their friendship much.

Kim
01-10-2006, 12:59
Typical of EastEnders; have a stroyline that is good in the short term but permanently ruins the character(s).

littlemo
01-10-2006, 13:31
Typical of EastEnders; have a stroyline that is good in the short term but permanently ruins the character(s).

I'm not sure it will. I think in the longterm it might make the character stronger.

Look at all the stuff Kat went through and her character developed because of all that.

It does seem like they are trying to make Stacey a lot like Kat.

littlemo
23-12-2006, 01:13
I'm going to ressurect this thread, cause it seems we'll have a lot to talk about! cool?! :)

Thought tonight's episode was great! I'm glad Stacey's getting back to the way she was before. I loved seeing a different side to her personality, when she was with Bradley. But now she's going back to 'miss bitch', that's excellent too! It's about time, I think.

I just love her!

Max and Stacey, not sure how it would work as a relationship. I think he's been quite sweet to her, I do kind of like their friendship. There is a certain bond there. He loves Tanya though, so if she decides she wants something more, Stacey will be greatly disappointed.

Stacey loves getting the upper hand. Max has been caught in her trap! lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing Bradley's reaction, but I'm kind of more on Stacey's side than Bradley's. He's angering me now, with his business, snobby attitude.

PR1811
23-12-2006, 02:11
Urgh, horrid!

Bring back Sean, "the enermy of my enermy is my friend" :)

Joy2286
23-12-2006, 02:18
For me Stacey totally crossed the line tonight- there is absolutely no excuse for her behaviour!

CrazyLea
23-12-2006, 17:31
I felt totally repulsed by Max and Stacey last night. Ew.
I feel so sorry for Bradley. Even though he behaved horrible, he didn't deserve what she's doing.
I may end up with a permanent squirmed face if I continue to watch Max and Stacey make out.

DaVeyWaVey
23-12-2006, 17:50
I found Max and Stacey quite unbelievable last night...what is Max thinking?! I don't see what Stacey sees in Max either..i hope this doesn't carry on, and Stacey just kissed Max because she was upset over Bradley. Max and Stacey don't ring true to me.

Kim
23-12-2006, 19:42
I think Stacey kissed Max because it was some sick little reminder, although they are nothing like each other, but Stacey has been through a lot just lately. Especially finding Sean's note on that very night.

Did I miss some sort of time skipping thing? I thought they were supposed to sleep together, although I would prefer it if they didn't; would totally ruin the characters.

23-12-2006, 19:44
This is just alot of 'rubbish'... I can't believe they have done this to two good charcters... Stacey is more than good... Just ruined.. Again.. Well done EE :rolleyes:

EE Rocks
24-12-2006, 11:29
I disagree, although I am sad about "Bracey" being splitted i think this is very good so far. I think they have good chemistry together and i look foward to seeing how it develops. It only really started on friday, give it a chance.:) Plus Stacey's character is still good as ever, she managed before Bradley came in soo i doubt it will change anything,:)

littlemo
24-12-2006, 17:34
I disagree, although I am sad about "Bracey" being splitted i think this is very good so far. I think they have good chemistry together and i look foward to seeing how it develops. It only really started on friday, give it a chance.:) Plus Stacey's character is still good as ever, she managed before Bradley came in soo i doubt it will change anything,:)

I agree. It's been good to see Stacey with Bradley. But her character, individually, is a breath of fresh air. That bit at the end, with Stacey turning back into 'Miss bitch', gave me goose pimples! lol.

Bradley's a good character, and he was a nice guy. Still unsure whether he still is. But I actually think Stacey deserves better (rather than Bradley). Max isn't a good choice, but at least she's doing what she wants, on her own terms. It's a step in the right direction.

Bradley seems to have a screw loose somewhere. I hope he can sort himself out.

Nigella harman
24-12-2006, 17:50
I agree. It's been good to see Stacey with Bradley. But her character, individually, is a breath of fresh air. That bit at the end, with Stacey turning back into 'Miss bitch', gave me goose pimples! lol.

Bradley's a good character, and he was a nice guy. Still unsure whether he still is. But I actually think Stacey deserves better (rather than Bradley). Max isn't a good choice, but at least she's doing what she wants, on her own terms. It's a step in the right direction.

Bradley seems to have a screw loose somewhere. I hope he can sort himself out. Stacey doesnt deserve anyone better if when they split up from her she tears their families apart,she seriously needs help.Bradley seems to be shaping up to be a fantastic character 2007.Cant wait for that,as for Stacey...............Im started to wonder if she is going to be hated,i know in the Woman interview she said she is horrified people would look up to Stacey!But,as i said before,The Stacey becoming a bitch thing,been there seen that!:rolleyes: People on the forums seem much more excited by Bradleys shocking transformation!Me included!From what ive seen shes just going to sleep around and get more angry.Become another Sean.

littlemo
24-12-2006, 17:55
I felt totally repulsed by Max and Stacey last night. Ew.
I feel so sorry for Bradley. Even though he behaved horrible, he didn't deserve what she's doing.
I may end up with a permanent squirmed face if I continue to watch Max and Stacey make out.

I don't get it! What is she doing?!

I know Max is Bradley's dad, but Bradley dumped her. As far as i'm concerned she's free to do what she likes. And if what she likes, is to sleep with the whole Branning clan, why should we stop her! lol.

I'm more angry at Bradley than Stacey! I don't know whether we are supposed to believe Bradley's words or not, but if it is true, he's been stringing her along. She's put her trust in him and he's let her down.

I don't think there gonna work unless Bradley loses his job. There are just too many differences.

Nigella harman
24-12-2006, 18:09
I don't get it! What is she doing?!

I know Max is Bradley's dad, but Bradley dumped her. As far as i'm concerned she's free to do what she likes. And if what she likes, is to sleep with the whole Branning clan, why should we stop her! lol.

I'm more angry at Bradley than Stacey! I don't know whether we are supposed to believe Bradley's words or not, but if it is true, he's been stringing her along. She's put her trust in him and he's let her down.

I don't think there gonna work unless Bradley loses his job. There are just too many differences. So do you think its ok to split a family up? Just to get your own back.:thumbsdow on your ex.I seriously hope you dont.

PR1811
24-12-2006, 18:18
It does take two to tango! ;)

I do think Max is a bit of an opportunist womaniser if Chelsea, Dawn, or Carly had thrown themselves at him he would do the same thing.

I think you are right that it will take some kind of re-evaluation of his job for them to get back together. Perhaps if this drugs thing is true he will start coming apart and Stacey will have to come in and stop him.

As for Max, perhaps Sean will give him a punch, I hope Bradley finds out about it otherwise it's just another thing to eat away at them.

littlemo
24-12-2006, 18:20
So do you think its ok to split a family up? Just to get your own back.:thumbsdow on your ex.I seriously hope you dont.

lol. It's good to get a debate going isn't it?!

No, I don't think it's o.k. to split a family up, but that is more Max's responsibility, than hers. And it's a good drama, it's only tv, after all!

Bradley is the only one that Stacey needed to answer to, and she doesn't anymore. So she's making use of her new found freedom. I just like to see her doing something on her own for a change, being independent. I just like her!

I hope to see a fight between Sean and Max. And a 3 hander with Max/Stacey/Bradley, that would be ace! This is going to be amazing!

littlemo
24-12-2006, 18:30
God there's so much scope with these characters! I don't know where they are going to find the time, to fit it all in! I hope they take their time.

Charlie seemed to think he wasn't going to be working with Lacey anymore. I'd be very upset if they cut all ties completely.

Look at the plots;

Jim/Max (past)
Sean/Jean (past)
Abortion storyline yet to come out.
Max's affair with Stacey
The ongoing flirtation between Sean and Tanya.

EE is really shaping up! :clap:

Nigella harman
24-12-2006, 18:33
lol. It's good to get a debate going isn't it?!

No, I don't think it's o.k. to split a family up, but that is more Max's responsibility, than hers. And it's a good drama, it's only tv, after all!

Bradley is the only one that Stacey needed to answer to, and she doesn't anymore. So she's making use of her new found freedom. I just like to see her doing something on her own for a change, being independent. I just like her!

I hope to see a fight between Sean and Max. And a 3 hander with Max/Stacey/Bradley, that would be ace! This is going to be amazing! Stacey is FULLY aware that Max has a family and is doing it in revenge.She is the one who put the wheels in motion.Max is just as bad.A free woman broke my family up and I havent seen my Dad for 15 years.Stacey is supposed to represent a person,and we are supposed to form opinions of that person by what they do.I remember hearing that when Angelina Jolie came in between Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston her wax work dummy took a constant beating from the public,they slapped it so frequently!!!A home wrecker is a homewrecker after all.Tanya has my full sympathy,Stacey most certainly does not!!:)

Rach33
24-12-2006, 22:31
Max and Stacey well I am totally not surprised and if I was Stacey I'd of probably done the same her suposedly loving and caring boyfriend is vile to her and he hurt her when he made her a promise that he would never leave her. Max seemed caring and was at hand at first I think Stacey only wanted to kiss him for comfort but afterwards I think she figured that she could turn this to her advantage and use Max to get back at Bradley but also hurt Max too if you remember she blamed Max for the abortion and Bradley dumping her so what better way to get back at them both

Welcome back the true and much missed Stacey Slater

littlemo
24-12-2006, 22:35
Yeah!! :) She's definetely been missed by me!

Not much interaction between Stacey and Bradley tonight. He seems to have calmed down. Which is a good thing.

I think the way Stacey's behaving is classic of how a Slater should act. Loved Mo tonight, egging her on lol.

Joy2286
24-12-2006, 22:38
Yeah- Mo was funny!

Have to say I thought I'd hate this new Stacey but I'm really enjoying watching her! Max is such an idiot lol

littlemo
24-12-2006, 22:48
Yeah- Mo was funny!

Have to say I thought I'd hate this new Stacey but I'm really enjoying watching her! Max is such an idiot lol

Yeah! lol.

And Stacey acting all innocent, saying "I don't want to do anything to Bradley", knowing she'd smashed up his car, and kissed his dad the night before. Very fun! lol.

Mo's face when she found out she'd smashed the car, was great! I reckon Stacey reminds her of Kat.

Joy2286
24-12-2006, 22:49
I know! You could tell she wanted to blurt out "You go girl!" :cheer: :thumbsup: :p

littlemo
24-12-2006, 22:55
I know! You could tell she wanted to blurt out "You go girl!" :cheer: :thumbsup: :p

Yeah! :) lol.

But she was trying to restrain herself, cause Charlie was standing next to them. lol.

I love the fact that in the Slater family, no matter what anyone in the family does, the others are still on there side. Stacey could go and run Bradley down in a car, and they'd probably be saying he deserved it lol.

I love that!

Joy2286
24-12-2006, 22:57
Yeah- they all stick together- it's really nice to see- wish my family was like that lol!

Rach33
24-12-2006, 23:03
Mo was fab 2 nite and it proved family came first they didn't ask questions over who did what or who said that they were sticking by Stacey no matter what and that was nice to see loved the stuff with Max 2 nite very entertaining it's even better than I expected it to be

DaVeyWaVey
26-12-2006, 13:11
I really don't like this Max and Stacey storyline at the moment, i don't understand what Max sees in Stacey at all, and i just can't stand the way Stacey is behaving towards him.

littlemo
26-12-2006, 16:48
I really don't like this Max and Stacey storyline at the moment, i don't understand what Max sees in Stacey at all, and i just can't stand the way Stacey is behaving towards him.

I don't like Stacey's behaviour towards Max either. It's quite cringeworthy! And we all know it's an act she's putting on.

Stacey and Bradley's relationship was so sweet and romantic. Ah!

I can understand what Max sees in Stacey though. She's very attractive, sexy, young, and she's giving it out to him on a plate.

You can still see the vulnerability in Stacey. It's really obvious. I feel quite sorry for her!

Nigella harman
26-12-2006, 18:46
I don't like Stacey's behaviour towards Max either. It's quite cringeworthy! And we all know it's an act she's putting on.

Stacey and Bradley's relationship was so sweet and romantic. Ah!

I can understand what Max sees in Stacey though. She's very attractive, sexy, young, and she's giving it out to him on a plate.

You can still see the vulnerability in Stacey. It's really obvious. I feel quite sorry for her! It made me feel quite yuk!He treated her like a slut,that he wanted for sex and then tried to cover it up and go back to his family.Hes manipulating her like crazy,talking to her about not being wanted,saying he knows her.That is how he gets his women to stick around,not because hes good in bed!!!:lol: Hes already taken control of the situation,unbeknown to her,I do believe although he is vile,he doesnt think she is anywhere near good enough for Bradley,especially now he knows what she is willing to do,I think he is going to use her as much as he can and then dump her off.Stacey is a fool.And i also cant bear the girl at the moment,I would much rather see Tanya and Bradley than this nasty sordid shag fest.I also noticed the way Gary Hobbs was leering at her so it looks as though that rumour in A.A.Soap could be true,that she basically lets whoever have sex with her to hurt Bradley and ends up pregnant Totally un aware of course that she is throwing away the one person in the world who does love her and want a relationship with her.
I also FINALLY understand whats going on,its been a bit of a blur but Stacey kindly spelled it out yesterday after Max "gave her a good seeing to,:sick: :thumbsdow "Max wants Bradley to put ambition first while he will enjoy his own wealth and family and basically shag cheap tarts on the side!:angry: Hence the silver money(note) holder he gave Bradders for Christmas.He has steered Bradley away from Stacey and anything other than success,Gold watches,laptops etc.It is a nasty mess,and i guess Max will use the fact Bradley loves her to rubb her nose in it when she thinks she has got one over on the Brannings by revealing the whole sordid affair!Once this all comes out,I could well imagine Charlie and Mo being furious with her.Oh,and one more thing.......I REALLY HATE MAX BRANNING.:banned:

Suzanne
26-12-2006, 20:12
Maybe Stacy has it all sussed about Max - Max turning Bradley against her, encouraging the termination, etc. I think Stacey is very astute. She's been able to figure out Max in a short time - what he wants and what makes him tick.

Stacey is probably the one character the writers haven't messed about with (Thank Goodness). Stacey keeps herself to herself and her feelings well hidden. The only time she really showed her inner feelings was when she greived for her lost baby with her mum.

I think Stacey is setting Max up for a huge fall. She knows that things were all right between her and Bradley until Max came upon the scene.

this is probably the only current storyline that could be good.

Nigella harman
26-12-2006, 22:09
Maybe Stacy has it all sussed about Max - Max turning Bradley against her, encouraging the termination, etc. I think Stacey is very astute. She's been able to figure out Max in a short time - what he wants and what makes him tick.

Stacey is probably the one character the writers haven't messed about with (Thank Goodness). Stacey keeps herself to herself and her feelings well hidden. The only time she really showed her inner feelings was when she greived for her lost baby with her mum.

I think Stacey is setting Max up for a huge fall. She knows that things were all right between her and Bradley until Max came upon the scene.

this is probably the only current storyline that could be good. But she doesnt know that Bradley still loves her and said all that stuff in anger cause he thought she was doing the dirty with that Rhys idiot!When Max lied to her last night about Bradley she suddenly went back to the plan,said get ready to be dumped.She isnt anywhere near as in control as she thinks.She should listen to Tanya who is the only one actually giving her sound advice"Bradleys stubborn,stick with it,"and getting Bradley to realise what he wants.Its a shame Stacey will ultimately devastate Tanya and her 2 daughters.

Jojo
26-12-2006, 22:49
I could only watch for 5 mins it made me cringe too much. Considering Bradley was her first, how come Stacey has suddenly turned into this slapper (for want of a better word) anyway.

Stacey will lose nothing when this comes out, Bradley, Max, Tanya and his daughters have everything to lose.

I'm sorry but its all :sick: :sick: Someone tell me when its over!

littlemo
26-12-2006, 23:34
I could only watch for 5 mins it made me cringe too much. Considering Bradley was her first, how come Stacey has suddenly turned into this slapper (for want of a better word) anyway.

Stacey will lose nothing when this comes out, Bradley, Max, Tanya and his daughters have everything to lose.

I'm sorry but its all :sick: :sick: Someone tell me when its over!

When you say 'first' do you mean love or sexual experience? cause Stacey wasn't a virgin when she slept with Bradley.

I don't think Stacey's had a personality transplant, she's the same way as she's always been. She doesn't like being taken advantage of. And craves love, that her mum doesn't give her. I feel very sorry for her. She's a very confused young kid.

I think Stacey will lose a lot when this comes out, mainly Bradley. And her self respect.

Jojo
26-12-2006, 23:40
When you say 'first' do you mean love or sexual experience? cause Stacey wasn't a virgin when she slept with Bradley.

I don't think Stacey's had a personality transplant, she's the same way as she's always been. She doesn't like being taken advantage of. And craves love, that her mum doesn't give her. I feel very sorry for her. She's a very confused young kid.

I think Stacey will lose a lot when this comes out, mainly Bradley. And her self respect. Craves love - not sex! Stacey certainly isn't going to lose as much as anyone else in the whole her and Max thing, and she lost her self respect as soon as she started coming on to Max imo. She is a very confused little kid, and the way to sort herself out isn't to go round sleeping with someone who is a) married, b) has two young daughters, c) your ex boyfriends dad. I could even forgive her for going to a club and sleeping with someone, or even Deano (gawd help her) but Max!

PR1811
27-12-2006, 01:10
I'm really beginning to wonder if the Max and Stacey thing will come out at all. There is just too much fallout from it all with Tanya + Max, Max + Bradley, Stacey + Bradley.

Tanya knows Max and had given him one last chance and how will Bradley ever forgive Stacey? I wonder if she will go to tell Tanya and they will end up having a talk, and Stacey seeing Tanyas family life and she won't have the heart to tell her. Of course Stacey will have a hold on Max to get him to do whatever she wants.

littlemo
27-12-2006, 01:12
Craves love - not sex! Stacey certainly isn't going to lose as much as anyone else in the whole her and Max thing, and she lost her self respect as soon as she started coming on to Max imo. She is a very confused little kid, and the way to sort herself out isn't to go round sleeping with someone who is a) married, b) has two young daughters, c) your ex boyfriends dad. I could even forgive her for going to a club and sleeping with someone, or even Deano (gawd help her) but Max!

No, I don't think Stacey craves sex. She's 18 and Bradley only broke up with her a week ago. And without trying to sound like an agony aunt! lol. I think Max hit the nail on the head, when he said that Stacey is looking for somebody to care for her. This is why she wasn't pleased when Max wanted to leave straight after they had sex. If it was just about using him, she would have wanted him to walk away from her.

I know Max's family are going to lose a lot, but Max is the one that's married. He should know better.

CrazyLea
27-12-2006, 01:34
Mistletoe, did say that she craves love not sex mind :)

littlemo
27-12-2006, 18:25
Mistletoe, did say that she craves love not sex mind :)

Sorry, I thought it was a rhetorical question. :) I think I may have taken it the wrong way.

I am starting to feel less sorry for Stacey at the moment, cause she seems so bitter about everything. But we know from past storylines, that she isn't as evil as she makes out.

It's wishful thinking on my part, but I hope that if Bradley finds out, he can forgive her. It's a big thing to forgive, but that father of his is a swine. Stacey and Bradley are made for each other! (As long as she stops this vindictive behaviour).

Jojo
28-12-2006, 09:56
It was exactly what I meant Lea. She wants someone to love her, and to cheapen herself like she has (imo) she, realistically, has lost every chance she may have had of salvaging her relationship with Bradley, should this come out into the open.

Its good not to see Stacey mope around - thats not her, and I'm glad the writers haven't turned her into someone that does, but she should have really have been focussing on trying to let Bradley see that she hadn't got up to anything with that guy in the toilets at Bradleys work do, and tried to proven to Bradley how she felt, no matter what he had said in the heat of the moment. Not run off and slept with his dad.

littlemo
28-12-2006, 17:22
It was exactly what I meant Lea. She wants someone to love her, and to cheapen herself like she has (imo) she, realistically, has lost every chance she may have had of salvaging her relationship with Bradley, should this come out into the open.

Its good not to see Stacey mope around - thats not her, and I'm glad the writers haven't turned her into someone that does, but she should have really have been focussing on trying to let Bradley see that she hadn't got up to anything with that guy in the toilets at Bradleys work do, and tried to proven to Bradley how she felt, no matter what he had said in the heat of the moment. Not run off and slept with his dad.

Yeah, but what Bradley said at the party, did sound pretty final. It was like everything that had happened had finally come to a head. Everything that he'd been storing up inside.

To see him turn around to Max, and tell him that he loved Stacey, was quite a turn up for the books. Charlie (Bradley) has been saying for a while that he thought Bradley was falling out of love with her. And I'm not really surprised that Stacey thought it was over.

It was pretty convenient for that to happen wasn't it?!

But having said that, Stacey maybe should have tried harder, and not accepted it so easily.

Nigella harman
28-12-2006, 17:30
Yeah, but what Bradley said at the party, did sound pretty final. It was like everything that had happened had finally come to a head. Everything that he'd been storing up inside.

To see him turn around to Max, and tell him that he loved Stacey, was quite a turn up for the books. Charlie (Bradley) has been saying for a while that he thought Bradley was falling out of love with her. And I'm not really surprised that Stacey thought it was over.

It was pretty convenient for that to happen wasn't it?!

But having said that, Stacey maybe should have tried harder, and not accepted it so easily. People do say things in the heat of the moment though,Like kids saying "I hate you!" and "I wish id never been born!!!":lol: Bradley was wound up,and wanted to hurt her back,and then he got home and found his car smashed up!:eek: Not helping matters.When he had chance to sit down and go through things in his head,with help from tanya,he could think clearly and knew what he wanted.I guess Charlies scripts suggested to him he was falling out of love,but its that soap twist isnt it,we all always forget about!!!and the mags winding us up.Max is the main culprit in this though,a straight affair a bit down the line,fair enough,but its all so rushed and sordid.Max steering things along with his lies,thats why i just cant see him staying.There is not one single thing left,he doesnt even work in the square,and Tanya did say that he wouldnt see her AND the kids again.

littlemo
28-12-2006, 18:00
Yeah, I definetely agree that Max is more to blame in this! And I am finding it hard to believe that Tanya will forgive him. She shouldn't. He's bad!

snapper
29-12-2006, 11:14
Max is a manipulater, and will get what he wants, no matter who he hurts. Bradley has lived with Jim and Dot for a while now so I think some of their morals/manners will have rubbed off on him so he knows that family is important - thats why I think he wont have anything to do with Max ever again as you just dont carry on in that way - come on - have an affair with y our son's girlfriend - that is just wrong!:searchme:

Joy2286
01-01-2007, 13:11
I think the fact that Bradley listened to Jim over Max about going to the party spoke volumes. I think he knows that Jim and Dot are the ones he really needs to look up to but the scene where he told Max he still loved Stacey was extremely moving and I can see him being heartbroken when he finds out.

Far as Max and Stacey are concerned I have no time for Max Branning anymore. To lie to Stacey telling her Bradley didn't want her back when he'd just been pouring his heart out to him was unforgiveable. I can feel some sympathy for Stacey because she is very vulnerable but Max just has no excuse. I just hope Bradley's not so much of a muppet that he forgives Max when it all comes out.

littlemo
01-01-2007, 23:07
I agree! :)

I think I'm going to feel really sorry for Stacey when this comes out. Of course I'll feel sorry for Bradley, but Stacey's gonna have to live with the fact that she has ruined the life of the man that she loves. I don't know how Bradley will be able to get rid of those pictures in his head.

Cherryz
29-01-2007, 01:29
I hope Sean beats the hell outta Max when this comes out. He and Bradley could have a bat each...it'd be like tennis, with a human ball.

Joy2286
29-01-2007, 07:27
That's a rather amusing image there but somehow I think Max will give as good as he gets

Cherryz
29-01-2007, 07:29
Yeah, and he'd totally be smug about it considering the run ins him and Sean have had. He'd probably mention the incident when Sean returned home and Max and Stace were upstairs, the tie was his - dun duuunn.... ooh what if Max wears the tie and Sean recognises it?

tobyrory
29-01-2007, 11:34
Tina Baker said on Lorraine Kelly this morning that Stacey is going to fall in love with Max!

PR1811
29-01-2007, 12:32
Every time I see a post in this thread I have hope that it's somebody posting a juicy spoiler about how it's all due to end this week in a flood of tears and blood. So far I've been disappointed.

Good way to invalidate Bradley and Stacey's relationship by having her fall in love with every bloke who shows her some attention :(

For f**k sake :crying: :(

Joy2286
29-01-2007, 18:40
Good way to invalidate Bradley and Stacey's relationship by having her fall in love with every bloke who shows her some attention :(

Tell me about it- for me that was the best thing about their relationship- that their love was actually genuine!

littlemo
29-01-2007, 23:11
Tina Baker said on Lorraine Kelly this morning that Stacey is going to fall in love with Max!

I can see how that would happen. But god Stacey for christ sake! What about Bradley?!

Did Tina Baker actually use the word 'love'?!

tobyrory
30-01-2007, 00:00
Yes, afraid so - she said with valentine coming up Stacey falls in love with Max - she then turned to Lorraine and said we all thought it was just a fling didn't we and Lorraine agreed and said oh no!

CrazyLea
30-01-2007, 00:09
Ah crap, my spoiler-free time lasted long :lol:
This should be clearly labelled *Includes spoilers*
Sound's good though, I thought she ws going to fall for him!

littlemo
30-01-2007, 00:30
Yes, afraid so - she said with valentine coming up Stacey falls in love with Max - she then turned to Lorraine and said we all thought it was just a fling didn't we and Lorraine agreed and said oh no!

Yeah, but it's never going to be a lasting relationship. It just means more heartache for Stacey, doesn't it?! Poor thing!

Falling in love with 2 Brannings, and being rejected by both.

Joy2286
30-01-2007, 12:39
Well from what I can deduce from my copy of Inside Soap and the hints about next week's issue it appears to me that Bradley tries to win Stacey back around Valentines so no idea what's going on now haha- looks like this is going to get even more messy than it already is!

PR1811
30-01-2007, 13:00
What happened to Lydia!? Or is he getting Max Branning tendancies? :)

Whatever happens it's gonig to end in tears! :crying:

Joy2286
30-01-2007, 13:04
What happened to Lydia!? Or is he getting Max Branning tendancies? :)

Whatever happens it's gonig to end in tears! :crying:

No idea but I'm assuming one of them will dump the other before this. I read a spoiler saying Bradley was pleased to find a note from Lydia saying she'd got time off work later but it seemed rather ominous to me so my theory is she'll dump him

littlemo
30-01-2007, 21:01
So do you think Stacey decides she doesn't want to be with Bradley? or do they actually get back together, and then she realises she actually does love Max?!

Complicated or what?!

What does it actually say in Inside Soap about Bradley and Stacey?!

Pinkbanana
30-01-2007, 21:11
I really hoped this Max and Stace business would be over soon...:sick:

littlemo
30-01-2007, 21:15
I really hoped this Max and Stace business would be over soon...:sick:

Yeah, but i'm sure Max would never leave his family for Stacey, so she'll just have to get over it.

Stacey shouldn't get back with Bradley if she loves Max, it's not fair.

Joy2286
30-01-2007, 23:24
What does it actually say in Inside Soap about Bradley and Stacey?!

It doesn't give any spoilers as such but it hints at what is going to happen. Like on the preview for the next issue page is a picture of Stacey with Max and Bradley stood either side of her and the caption "Valentine's surprise- who stuns Stacey with a big proposal?" and then on the page where it summarises all the episodes for the week in the sneak peak at next week section it says "Who's shocked when their ex-love comes crawling back?" which putting two and two together suggests to me that Bradley will end up trying to get back with Stacey or she with him. We shall have to wait till the magazine comes out next Tuesday for more info but yeah I agree- if she loves Max she shouldn't go back to Bradley because you're right it isn't fair and it'll only break the poor boy's heart even more!

littlemo
31-01-2007, 21:26
God, Stacey would be stunned for Bradley to come back to her! The audience isn't cause we know that he still loves her, but Stacey has been rejected by him a lot!

Actually if I was Stacey i'd probably want to tell him to get lost! lol.

Joy2286
01-02-2007, 17:44
Aaaaaw no I could never tell Bradders to get lost haha! If I was Stacey I'd have him back like a shot lol

littlemo
01-02-2007, 21:18
Aaaaaw no I could never tell Bradders to get lost haha! If I was Stacey I'd have him back like a shot lol

Yeah! I know you would lol.

I love Bradley, but he has done some pretty mean stuff! So I would understand Stacey being reluctant.

I want them back together though. Max so is not good for her!

Joy2286
01-02-2007, 21:52
Yeah I know what you mean but she should also accept the sincerity of his apology or whatever

slater girl
11-02-2007, 17:10
I reckon what max and stacey have done to bradley and tanya will come back to haunt them further down the line as it will come back to bite them both on the bum and as they say what goes around comes around, i hope if bradley and tanya meet other people stacey and max get jealous as they realise what they have both lost and realise what they both could of had with the pair of them.

will it come back to bite max and stacey on the bum and as the saying goes what comes around goes around, will it happen to max and stacey later on the same way they have treated bradley and tanya if both of them met someone else and max and stacey was jealous of their new partner being with them and realise that they both still love bradley and tanya and stacey realises that she was only a bit on the side for max and she lost someone who really loved her because of max, what do you think.

I hope bradley turns to drugs and alcohol for support and goes completely off the rails as i would like to see him cope with it and even has a car accident when taking drugs and i would like stacey to find bradley collaped out in the square on the floor and she is shocked and devasted to see him in such as terrible state and bradley is on the brink of death and stacey realises the damage she has caused and what it does to peoples lives when you destroy them, i would like stacey to find out that bradley has a drink and drugs problem and stacey realises she must help him and become a drug and drinks counciller and keep bradley on the straight and narrow as she is strong willed and bradley has alreadly had two brushes with death and next time he may not be so lucky what do you think.

I would like to see max's reaction to what he has done to his son, i think max would blame himself and so would stacey for the state his whole life is in as bradley could of died twice because of them and what the affair has done to him and feels he does not deserve a son like bradley what do you think.

I think stacey would try and blame herself as well for his problems as stacey affair with max has destroyed him and how would charlie and mo react to what stacey has put bradley through if he had a drink and drugs problem because of the affair that stacey had with bradley father and bradley two brushes with death because of her affair with bradley father max, what do you think how would mo and charlie react to what stacey had put bradley through what do you think

I think stacey would try and get back together with bradley and try and build trust with him again if bradley was in such a bad way as stacey feels she is partly to blame for him being this way and he needs someone who will always be there for him and never leave him like stacey needs, what do you think.

slater girl
13-02-2007, 10:39
Here is the ultitmutium max gives stacey is that he wants her to continue being his bit on the side because max will not leave his wife tanya and he has to convince stacey to be his bit on the side, this is from the latest inside soap out today as stacey declares her love for him.

Will stacey agree to this and max and stacey affair get found out next week as tanya takes her revenge against max by going with sean next week as it says in the soap magazine inside soap.

Also tanya tells pretti that she knows max is cheating and supicious.

Also in inside soap magazine this week max i think is caught out as stacey and max enter the cubicle in the vic for another session and tanya and sean enter the toilet as max is in the cubicle with stacey and hears them flirriting and max get jealous as sean flirts with tanya, so will they be caught out, what are your views.

slater girl
13-02-2007, 10:42
Also tanya finds out about stacey and max's affair with next week and sets out for revenge on max by going with sean, so i think max is going to get his comeuppucess, their is nothing about bradley and his feeling, i wonder why not, i though they would mention it and how he feels,but nothing from inside soap magazine.

slater girl
27-03-2007, 13:46
It is going to be revealed in the last two weeks of may time or beginning of june time as someone has told me as someone told me on the digital spy forum as i am a member of it and i wonder who will spill the beans will it be sean or bradley as someone will and what will max and stacey reaction be if it is revealed in the pub in front of tanya and bradley and the slaters.

I could imagine if jean is there, she will be furious with stacey for treating bradley like that and making him look a complete fool and the slaters will not be too happy especially mo and charlie for doing this to tanya and the girls and bradley especially behind their backs and jean will be hurt if she is there to witness this and i could see jean being upset for bradley and i could imagine jean saying why did she do it to bradley and for what reason and how could see do this to him as jean would not be able to look at stacey for doing this to bradley.

I could also see max taking off or trying to worm his way out of it, but it will not work and i could see max leaving the square and letting stacey take the blame for the affair as all the locals and young people will turn on them once the affair is revealed and i could see bradley having all the young people in the square rallying around after him as stacey will not have many friends left after the affair is revealed as they will side with bradley abd be his friends.

Max will be in deep trouble especially in the vic especially if tanya and bradley are there and so is stacey, they will be scared of bradley and tanya reaction and asking if it is true and they will not be able to answer back but admit the truth to everyone.

Max and stacey will panic and worry that they will lose bradley and tanya for good especially max as he will lose his whole family in one day and stacey will lose bradley in the moment it is revealed.

I could see stacey going after bradley and max after tanya once it is revealed and trying to explain the reason why they did it and trying to save their relationships with them but they both will not want to listen to them at all and will just disown the pair of them in one night.

Could anybody see this happening and what are your views on what i have said above please.

Siobhan
27-03-2007, 14:23
Please keep all this together.. merging with Stacey/max thread

Kim
22-04-2007, 22:05
I read that sometime next week, Mo almost catches them, and there was a preview thing in Soaplife where I read that that in the next magazine period, Tanya might catch them.

It would be about time if she did - that was supposed to happen a few months back, from what I heard.

littlemo
26-04-2007, 17:38
I read that sometime next week, Mo almost catches them, and there was a preview thing in Soaplife where I read that that in the next magazine period, Tanya might catch them.

It would be about time if she did - that was supposed to happen a few months back, from what I heard.

Yeh! There dragging it out for too long! And if this rumour is true about Bradley and Stacey getting back together, it's gonna be even longer before it's revealed.

Siobhan
27-04-2007, 11:10
I think someone said it before that it should have been revealed ages ago but the actor who plays Sean was suspended for a few months so I think they might be waiting until he come back

happychick
30-04-2007, 12:23

I read in a magazine that Tanya finds blond hair on Max's jacket which doesn't belong to her, she then listens to a messge on his answerphone from Carly who Max is trying to sell insurance to. She laters sees Max talking to Carly and then accusess Carly off having an affair with Max. After Max sweet talks her into believing that he isn't having an affair with anyone, Tanya then reveals to Max that she's pregant.

littlemo
02-05-2007, 19:04
Yeah i had a flick through the mags. They are trying to make us think that Bradley finds out about Stacey and Max. Bradley sees underwear in Stacey's pocket, which are the same ones that Tanya found, which lead her to the assumption he was having an affair.

I'm not sure if Stacey talks herself out of it though. She's very good at that! And i suppose two people can have the same knickers can't they lol.

But it's just the way that Stacey has talked about going out with an older married man to Bradley, which might make even less reluctant to believe her story.

tobyrory
03-05-2007, 00:01
Trouble is I don't think for a moment Bradley would ever imagine that she would have an affair with his own father, no matter what clues are waved under his nose. Unless he actually catches them or he hears it from either Stacey or Max he's just not going to believe it unfortunately.

Annoying thing is that if he and Tanya got together and compared notes they could work it out and spare us. This storyline is now getting boring:thumbsdow

crystalsea
03-05-2007, 13:39
Tanya thinks Max is having an affair with Carly (blond hair) and goes to confront her another good fight on the square - Source All about Soap

slater girl
09-05-2007, 09:19
Has anyone seen the preview for the next ep I just wanted to slap Max right in the face. Watch it now on the bbc website

God. What a hypocrite. I mean he could be the least bit grateful that Tanya had slaved over the oven and bought a duck for his dinner for his BIRTHDAY. He is the one cheating on her and the precious time they have together should be well precious as it his birthday and it's obvious he wants to spend it with Stacey and does find a way of seeing Stacey on his birthday which makes me feel really sorry for Tanya. I mean she suspects he's having an affair and made that dinner. He is such an ungrateful hypocrite.

What a creep, i hope he ends up alone after the stax affair is out, max is terrible in that clip as max deserves to lose his whole family after this is out as he does not deserve any of them especially bradley.

I hope he ends up alone on his next birthday, he totally deserves it.

He might appreciate tanya and the family he once had if he did lose them as they would be plenty of guys on the square who would swap places with max and would want to be in his position like garry hobbs or minty as they seem always unlikely in love and max may realise what he has lost by losing tanya and the girls and his own son.

StarsOfCCTV
09-05-2007, 22:17
Max must be sick in the head sleeping with Stacey old enough to be her dad!

Tanya needs to find out and dump him!

Jojo
09-05-2007, 22:36
Please keep all Max and Stacey posts in this thread - thanks

megan999
13-06-2007, 13:55
Does anyone know if Max and Tanya are coming back to live in albert Square again, or whether they are in Spain for good? :searchme:

StarsOfCCTV
13-06-2007, 14:59
Does anyone know if Max and Tanya are coming back to live in albert Square again, or whether they are in Spain for good? :searchme:

I saw the person who plays Tanya on Richard&Judy a few months ago and she said she had just signed a new contract.....so I think they're coming back....hopefully :)

xTanya
13-06-2007, 15:17
I think I read that Max returns for Stacey

Debs
13-06-2007, 17:14
I hope they come back i love max and stacey together!

xTanya
13-06-2007, 18:32
I hope they come back i love max and stacey together!

eww no it's just wrong lol has to be Stacey and Bradley

Debs
13-06-2007, 18:54
ewww no, i cannot stand bradley!

:sick:

Chris_2k11
13-06-2007, 22:55
I've read the affair doesn't come out till August! :eek: :eek: Talk about taking the mick!

Scorpio_Girl
13-06-2007, 23:54
Ok, I've got a question.. Max is meant to have a job doing something I can't quite remember- Can someone tell me what he does? And how on earth does he get his income from when all the time he's not with Tanya and he's meant to be at work with clients-he's with STACEY?! Who are his actual clients and when does he actually meet them???

I've read the affair doesn't come out till August! :eek: :eek: Talk about taking the mick!
How will that work out? But then again the way EE's playing out these days it will probably be winded out for too long.

Siobhan
14-06-2007, 09:39
As far as I know, he sells insurance.. remember when Tanya thought he was having an affair with Carly but he was trying to get her to buy insurance

Debs
14-06-2007, 09:41

:eek: AUGUST :eek:

will be bored of it by then

JustJodi
14-06-2007, 11:47
I think I read that Max returns for Stacey

Can u post that lil bit of info ?? :searchme: :searchme: Would be an interesting read

megan999
14-06-2007, 14:15
Thanks for the information, guys. August huh? That's a lot time to spin out this plot further and further. And Max is going to see Stacey again? :sick: Stacey and Bradley forever :heart:

slater girl
08-08-2007, 17:06
I am just wondering if anybody will know who will let rip about their affair out in public to bradley and tanya, any ideas anyone who will tell about their affair or find out about it.

JustJodi
08-08-2007, 17:13
Ok gang it is AUGUST now, so that means some one or some body is gonna spill the beans.... this thing has dragged on long enough and its time for the writers to either have them exposed or just let the affair fade into the infamous EE black hole ...........:searchme: :rolleyes:

StarsOfCCTV
08-08-2007, 17:39
I think Sean (if he doesn't get done for Patricks attack) will find out, because he seemed onto it earlier in the year :rolleyes:

parkerman
08-08-2007, 18:32
Perhaps after he's exposed Patrick's attacker, Winston will sort this one out as well. :cheer:

CrazyLea
09-08-2007, 00:03
Aww, I can just picture dear ole' Winston in my head, sitting at his house, around his coffee table, with pics of each person on the square, working out the secret behind them all, then ticking them off when he's ruined someone's life. Then the ones that are left in the square he will bump off.. like some serial killer, then it will become the Winston show :D.

Hmm, I have some strange imagination sometimes.

parkerman
09-08-2007, 09:31
That's a great idea CrazyLea. :thumbsup:

After years of being ignored by the producers and scriptwriters, Winston finally snaps and feels it's time to take his revenge. It would make a brilliant story.

And while he's about it he could nip over to Sun Hill and do Beth Green in as well. :rotfl:

Siobhan
09-08-2007, 09:46
Still think Winston and Tracy should hook up, they can be the EE bonnie and Clyde!!

DaVeyWaVey
09-08-2007, 21:03
I'm not sure when the affair is going to come out but my bet is that it will either come out in September - when Bradley and Stacey get married or at Christmas when Tanya goes into labour with Max's child.

slater girl
12-09-2007, 16:52
This Interview does originally come My Park Magazine website page

Lacey Turner bored with Eastenders affair

11 September 2007 - 'EastEnders' star Lacey Turner is fed up of having an affair.

The soap star - who plays Albert Square man-eater Stacey Slater - is bored with her character cheating on fiancé Bradley Branning with his dad Max.

Lacey told Britain's All About Soap magazine: I have enjoyed filming Stacey and Max's affair but the whole thing has been dragging on a bit. We were all very excited when the storyline first came out but it has been going on for ages, and I really want Max's wife Tanya and Bradley to find out.

The 19-year-old is also good friends with Charlie Clements - who plays Bradley - and says the pair attract a lot of attention when they go shopping together.

She said: If I go out on my own I don't usually get papped, but when Charlie and I go shopping there are photographers everywhere. I get butterflies when there are lots of cameras. I don't know how Victoria Beckham does it. I would hate to have cameras following me around all the time.

But Lacey admits there is an up side to being famous.

She said: I love going to all the parties and meeting new people. Having your make-up done for you at 7am is also good because then you don't have to do it yourself

slater girl
12-09-2007, 16:53
I wonder if stacey cheats on bradders again as it looks like it by the way lacey turner said it and i wonder if this is another upcoming spoiler which is going to happen.

I wonder if she will sleep with max the night before the wedding, and it is on webcam and someone see's it.

sindydoll
28-09-2007, 10:41
i just wish they would end this storyline! why would a young pretty girl like stacey go for max is he some kind of sex appeal to you young lasses??

Ruffed_lemur
28-09-2007, 18:41
i just wish they would end this storyline! why would a young pretty girl like stacey go for max is he some kind of sex appeal to you young lasses??

I can understand the attraction. Max is more sensitive than Bradley for one thing. I hope she doesn't marry Bradley.

StarsOfCCTV
28-09-2007, 18:41

:sick: Nooo! Don't know what Stacey was thinking! :lol:

JustJodi
29-09-2007, 03:40
Quite frankly I am finding the whole Max and Stacey story line a bore,, and I find it disgusting. Max should he run outta Walford on a rail ......
They can always "fix" Bradley and make him SEXY and desirable..hes a cutie but he is just plain BORING.

29-09-2007, 14:36
I agree with 100% with Jodi.. please end it soon :sick: Im just glad all them 'scenes' with them has ended.. :sick:

tindie
11-10-2007, 18:34
Sean find out on the Stag night
overhearing Max and Stacey talking

But will he stop wedding?

i hope eastender 10M for this hour Ep

parkerman
11-10-2007, 19:09
Sean find out on the Stag night

i hope eastender 10M for this hour Ep

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Florijo
11-10-2007, 20:00
I doubt he'll stop the wedding as there is a wbcam snippet for after the wedding where Tanya and Max are together, seemingly fine.

xStephaniex
12-10-2007, 23:37
i think after the wedding and stacey is mrs branning, max and stacey wont be able to resist each other and will get caught. Then sparks will deffinately fly in all areas possible!
But with tanya Pregnant and a newborn on the way and already two children would it be stacey that loses all and max getting a second chance?