PDA

View Full Version : Neighbours Oz Spoilers - 2nd -6th April

Jessie Wallace
26-03-2007, 00:50
Monday 2nd April

Susan decides to tell Karl about his baby. Elle's devastated to learn Paul ruined her one chance at love. Boyd begs Janae for a second chance. Janelle blames Steiger for Dylan's departure.

Tuesday 3rd April

Karl's baby threatens to come between him and Susan. Elle vows to make Paul pay. Frazer's self-pity pushes Rosie away.

Wednesday 4th April

Pepper's chilled to discover her secret admirer. Paul's frightened when he experiences weird symptoms. Harold makes a personal sacrifice to protect Kerry. Ringo is devastated when Frazer sends him packing.

Thursday 5th April

Karl returns to London to see his and Izzy's baby. Stingray talks to Sky from beyond the grave. Lolly's got a plan to keep Ringo around.

Friday 6th April

Pepper gets her creepiest gift yet. Sky's spiritualist has a ghostly message for Harold. Boyd works hard, but fails to win back Janae. Toadie and Rosie go head to head over his girlfriend.

CrazyLea
26-03-2007, 01:01
Sounds good :D
Couple of questions.. kind of reguarding UK Neighbours..

Do Toadie and Steph ever get back together :( ?

Does Rosie know all about how Frazer knows her?

Oh and haha, ghostly messages, oh dear :p

When does Sky leave? Anyone know :crying:?

JustJodi
26-03-2007, 06:59
Sting ray dead ????????? HOW ???boy I have been missing stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crying:

Has Elle and Janae told Steph about Max and his other family,,, sorry I have missed alot ,, need you folks to fill me in,,PLEASEEEEEEEEEE:wub: :wub: