PDA

View Full Version : Walford mysteries

Johnny Allen
11-05-2005, 14:54
Why are things forgotten about in Eastenders, there are so many mysteries in Walford?
Real Walford- The football team has just disappeared, not even a mention of it.

Where's Sasha?- We never actually saw her leave, she's just disappeared of the face of the earth.

Johnny's 3 motors- Johnny Allen has forgotten about his stolen motors and the fact that he actually owns the Cab office now.

How did Sam manage to go on Holiday?, firstly she's scint and secondly Minty has moved out of that flat he owned but she's apparently still there yet we didn't see her there when he moved out.

Anyone else got any mysteries or things they have picked up.

hazey
11-05-2005, 16:49
Did I miss something but what happened to Pauls flashy car he brought before he died, :hmm:

Rory18
11-05-2005, 16:53
sam was getting money off chrissie but apart from that i cant solve your other ones and they said that sasha was meant to be staying on maybe shes on a break and why has jonny forgoten about the cab office

Skits
11-05-2005, 17:20
did we ever find out what happened to janine or phil mitchell for that matter when they were arrested? :wall:

willow
11-05-2005, 17:39
maybe walford nick is in the bermuda triangle !!!! things pop out randomly!!!! it is a good question though why do things just get forgotton?????

hazey
11-05-2005, 17:43
maybe walford nick is in the bermuda triangle !!!! things pop out randomly!!!! it is a good question though why do things just get forgotton????? the triangle that a good one.and the only answer we are likely to get :rotfl:

emseyd
11-05-2005, 18:36
the whole janine storyline was completely forgotten. You'd have thought that Pat would have had to testify against her or at least mentioned it. oh well maybe they're saving it until they can get charlie brooks to return (hopefully).

Jonny mentioned the cab office the other week some people were putting a too let sign up.

Abi
11-05-2005, 18:38
Jony mentioned the cab office a few episodes didn't he?

Lisa321
11-05-2005, 19:19
And how did Keith Miller coach the team if he couldn't read. Becaus ehe would have had to spell and read, and write scores and things.!

i_love_matt!
11-05-2005, 20:41
well to be honest it's not much of a loss about sasha but i see your point lol.

parkerman
12-05-2005, 08:28
And how did Keith Miller coach the team if he couldn't read. Becaus ehe would have had to spell and read, and write scores and things.!
He could easily coach the team without being able to read and write. If you remember he wouldn't write anything up on the board like Billy had done. It's easy to remember scores without writing them down.

But I agree with all the other things on this thread. Especially Paul's car!

Carrie Bradshaw
12-05-2005, 20:22
I wasn't watching it properly, but on the Red Carpet bit of the Soap Awards on ITV2, I am sure I heard Charlie Brooks say in her interview that Janine had been sent down and was in jail.

kelly05
13-05-2005, 21:38
The biggest mystery in Eastenders.... (apart from Derek trying for so long to make contact with his son and daughter, and then forgetting they ever existed...), is how can they afford to sit in the pub 24/7 :lol: , when most of the time they are crying poverty!!!!! :lol:

LUSHLOOKE69
14-05-2005, 01:35
The biggest mystery in Eastenders.... (apart from Derek trying for so long to make contact with his son and daughter, and then forgetting they ever existed...), is how can they afford to sit in the pub 24/7 :lol: , when most of the time they are crying poverty!!!!! :lol:
yeh also why none of them have washing machines and they all have the same doctors and whatever police matter happens the same officers are always on duty :lol:

Tamzi
13-11-2005, 15:38
I got these mysteries of Gary Bushell's page.

What's happened to Phil's Limo company and Sunbeam motorbike?

Where has Little Mo gone?

Where did Johnny get his super-duper CCTV system? Is it from the future?

Why does Grant lock his car with the window open?

Why has Phil, fresh out of prison, got a better tan that g r u n t who is supposed to live in Rio?
xxx

Luna
13-11-2005, 15:40
the conculsion to the janine storyline will be starting up soon although we wont actually see her

shannisrules
13-11-2005, 15:43
i like the phil and grant tan one thts funny!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-11-2005, 16:58
Johnny's 3 motors- Johnny Allen has forgotten about his stolen motors and the fact that he actually owns the Cab office now.

Didn't he make the Ferrair's (sp?) pay in a way... like ruining their lives..

13-11-2005, 16:59
Where has Little Mo gone?
Holiday?.. Not sure though

13-11-2005, 17:00
Why has Phil, fresh out of prison, got a better tan that g r u n t who is supposed to live in Rio?
Well this isn't really a question to EE because its about the actors really..

Florijo
13-11-2005, 17:03
Where has Baby, Zoe's cat, gone? Where has Terrence, Billy's dog, gone? Have they just been abandoned to roam the dirty streets of Walford? :( :(

kelly05
13-11-2005, 17:16
I was just thinking about Little Mo today. Her and Fweddie have just left without telling anyone. And no one has even noticed!!!!!

kazzie
14-11-2005, 16:38
Didn't Little Mo go to stay with Lynn a few weeks ago?

Layne
14-11-2005, 16:54
little Mo has disappeared they all do

A few characters get a big storyline, then when its over they are just forgotten about ok they may appear in a couple of eppi's just like bobbing around in the background but then *disappear* anf then a few weeks later then *reappear* again as if by magic!

hazey
14-11-2005, 23:43
Where did Johnny get his super-duper CCTV system? Is it from the future? There is nothing special about the CCTV in Scarlet they have had systems like this where I work for about 3 years

instinct
15-11-2005, 22:29
When i first saw the cctv or even when she said the confession to jake, i am pretty sure i heard jake say 'if i was in your shoes i would have done exactly the same' (or summit like that) but everytime it was played back for example by sharon the cops etc it doesnt seem to be there like eastenders have wiped it to keep jake out of it all.

Can anyone shed some light on this plz

soapyclean
16-11-2005, 07:17
I think they stopped it just when Chrissie had finished speaking and just before Jake said what he did :D

sean 4 eva
16-11-2005, 23:07
i dont know but it is wierd

soapyclean
17-11-2005, 07:36
the editors have been at it :D