PDA

View Full Version : Dan And Maddie

JustJodi
22-03-2007, 12:45
Ok Holby lovers !!!! Lets use this space to discuss
Dan and Maddie:

Ok what is your take on their relationship??

*_*Smile*_*
22-03-2007, 12:48
they've probably had a fling in the past but they're still pretty close so it can't have gone bad like the one where he ditched his fiance at the alter

JustJodi
22-03-2007, 12:51
Smile then vote on the poll,, that is what it is set up for :)

CrazyLea
22-03-2007, 16:17
Well I don't think they're father and daughter... here is the spoiler why..

What Lies Beneath' : Whilst being interviewed by police, Faye remembers her time in Dubai with her then husband, James, when it was agreed that she would stay in Dubai and he would come back to England to look at properties.
They walk into a hospital and Faye greets a patient she knows called Mohammed, and meets Jac and Joseph who are in Dubai to operate on him. Joseph is worried about carrying out the op - but he and Jac do it anyway.
That night, Faye walks down the stairs and steps over James' body, lying in a pool of blood on the floor. En route to the airport in a taxi, Joseph does a U-turn to pick up Faye.
Back at Holby, Maddy gets a surprise when her dad pays her a visit. When he collapses in the staffroom and needs emergency surgery, Dan and Maddy discover he's an escaped con. As Ric calls the police, the man disappears.

So if her dad turns up, it means he can't be it. But the fact that Dan is with her, and they realise he's an escaped con together, makes me think that perhaps they are related, and possibly uncle and neice.. but that's just my thoguhts.

JustJodi
22-03-2007, 17:08
hmmmmm so when does this happen ??? I musta missed something,, but yea maybe Maddie's dad is Dans favorite brother and blah blah blah,,,so they are close ... and maybe Maddie has spent alot of time with Dan when she was growing up and they are really close,,, how else does it explain this closeness ...Will be interesting to see how all this unfolds ,,,,,,,,

CrazyLea
22-03-2007, 17:43
That episode is next Tuesdays :)

Yeah I want to know how they know each other :hmm:

samantha nixon
22-03-2007, 18:51
well dan doesnt know that it is maddy's father who has collapsed as he says something like "i didnt see that one coming"
i think they have worked together in the past and maybe had a fling or just really close mates

CrazyLea
22-03-2007, 19:13
Could he not mean the escaped con bit though??

But yeah, it's probably really as simple as they're just really good mates :lol:

samantha nixon
22-03-2007, 21:26
do you mean me lea
and if so im not sure as dan says something like "how do u no him?" maddy says "hes my dad" and dan says "i didnt see that one coming" or something like that but he could mean the convict bit

CrazyLea
22-03-2007, 21:32
Arh right, well hearing the rest, then sounds like what you said first :lol:. Just didn't know the rest of the convo like.

samantha nixon
22-03-2007, 21:45
im sure thats what it said as the preview bit, i think it was

Abigail
23-03-2007, 20:36
Well...
Father and Daughter... why doesn't she call him "Dad"? She's never referred to him in that way, not like Jess used to do with Ric.
Golfing buddys... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Co-workers... I think there might be something more to it than that.
Uncle/niece... I went for this one. Dunno why, just thought it might be more plausible than the others. The could be some sort of relation, don't have to be uncle/neice.

EDIT: I know this doesn't belong in this post but are there any spoilers for week 13? I think thats next week and there's two episodes for next week.

*_*Smile*_*
24-03-2007, 14:05
Smile then vote on the poll,, that is what it is set up for :)

i chose the co-workersone but i thinkitmighthave been more than that!?