PDA

View Full Version : Beetroot to marry Psycho

alan45
22-03-2007, 08:34
ALBERT Square hardman Phil Mitchell is tying the knot for the FOURTH time — with his psycho girlfriend Stella.

The EastEnders veteran, played by Steve McFadden, is manipulated into wedding the scheming lawyer (Sophie Thompson).

She convinces Queen Vic landlord Phil to pop the question by using his son Ben (Charlie Jones) for emotional blackmail.

An insider said: “For some reason Stella is desperate to get Phil down the aisle and resorts to sneaky tactics by using Ben. She keeps telling him how he would be so much better off with a wife — and how Ben would be much better taken care of. It’s pretty sinister stuff — she’s lining herself up to be a wicked stepmother for poor old Ben.”

The marriage plan is crackpot Stella’s latest brainwave to ruin Ben’s life.

She has already burnt him with a spoon and left him stranded in horror attraction the London Dungeon.

The controversial Dungeon scenes were so scary actress Sophie refused to let her kids watch them.

Fans will see the wedding proposal next month.

No doubt the story will be Explosive and Sensational and rock the square:rolleyes:

JustJodi
22-03-2007, 13:25
No doubt the story will be Explosive and Sensational and rock the square:rolleyes:

Well I have to say that whatever happens with this ...its a heck lot better than the paint samples that Dawn has been looking at these days LOL

EXPLOSIVE AND SENSATIONAL yea we shall see :rolleyes: :ninja:

Chris_2k11
22-03-2007, 13:27
lmao lovin the title alan

Looks like Stella's sticking around then :eek:

bakedbean
22-03-2007, 16:12
I really am enjoying Stella and her wicked ways just brilliant.

Siobhan
22-03-2007, 16:59
I really am enjoying Stella and her wicked ways just brilliant.

yeah she is class..hope they don't cure her but if she does go get dragged away by mental hospital or something... EE better not make her go all good and stuff

tammyy2j
22-03-2007, 17:17
Pschyo Stella is the best part of the soap at present. I hope after she finishes with Ben (i.e. gets rid of him) she moves on to Peggy.

BTW Alan loved the title :lol: :lol:

Chloe O'brien
22-03-2007, 19:30
I think it's high time the opened up an opticians in Albert Square for all the women to go and get their eyesight checked out :rotfl:

Seriously though it's about time we had a good story coming from the writers instead of all the rubbish they have given the viewers over the last couple of years. Let's hope they keep Stella mean and not turn her into a goody-goody.

Richie_lecturer
22-03-2007, 22:19
Ex-alcoholic marries alcohol?

:o

Katy
23-03-2007, 14:40
brilliant title. Stella is the best thing in the show. Shes a whole new evil.

xTanya
23-03-2007, 19:04
Hmm hopefully this story will make Eastenders slightly better than it is at the moment

RealityGap
26-03-2007, 22:28
Ben is a horrid little brat - but Im not sure even he deserves Stella who does indeed seem phycho!! She gives me the creeps

Lizzie Brookes
28-03-2007, 16:28
Since when is Phil a beetroot? lol.

Carlyyy.maytee
08-04-2007, 20:13
What has Ben done to her?

Poor old boy

Cornishbabe
08-04-2007, 22:10

Poor old boy

Im not sure if its me reading that wrong. but what has ben done to stella?? Shes the evil manipulating, bullying psycho of a witch!

Richie_lecturer
08-04-2007, 23:10
Ben has annoyed Stella, and the viewers. I hope he's sent back to his planet very soon.

Lizzie Brookes
10-04-2007, 10:06

Poor old boy

Im not sure if its me reading that wrong. but what has ben done to stella?? Shes the evil manipulating, bullying psycho of a witch!

I think what Carly means is what has Ben done to deserve such treatment from Stella.

He is undoubtedly spoiled but even he doesn't deserve this.

alan45
10-04-2007, 10:30

Poor old boy

I think what Carly means is what has Ben done to deserve such treatment from Stella.

He is undoubtedly spoiled but even he doesn't deserve this.

Offences against acting seems a good enough reason for it:D

Pinkbanana
10-04-2007, 12:17

Aw..bless the milky bar kid isnt that bad....:p

I cant wait to see this storyline escalate. :cheer:

Richie_lecturer
11-04-2007, 23:47

Aw..bless the milky bar kid isnt that bad....:p

Oh yes he is. :cool:

No panto involved in the above answer. :cool:

parkerman
12-04-2007, 08:36
I would say "Oh no he isn't!"...

but I always think it's best not to lie.:)

Richie_lecturer
12-04-2007, 22:59
Oh yes he is.

He needs to return to the Milkybar Way.

crystalsea
16-04-2007, 11:01
One of the Sunday mags yesterday, says that when Phil tells Stella he is worried about Ben's behaviour, she increases the torment. Finally, Ben plucks up the courage to tell his Dad, but his dad puts it down to puberty - poor Ben his life is going to be hell.

alan45
16-04-2007, 15:21
I would say "Oh no he isn't!"...

but I always think it's best not to lie.:)He's behind you
look out.................................... Arrrgh

Kim
16-04-2007, 18:54
Read in News Of The World yesterday that Stella buys her own engagement ring at Phil's expense.

littlemo
19-04-2007, 20:44
Read in News Of The World yesterday that Stella buys her own engagement ring at Phil's expense.

God! lol. Mind you if it wasn't for her being mean to Ben, i'd prob think good on her! Taking him for every penny! Phil does tend to allow himself to get manipulated by feisty women.

Felt sorry for Phil tonight. He really does love Ben doesn't he?! It was quite sweet!

Wish Ben could see that Phil loves him a million times more than he loves Stella! If Ben could show him what she's done, then he would take his side!

Timalay
19-04-2007, 22:35
I'm really starting to get fed up of Cruella De Stella now.

JustJodi
19-04-2007, 23:04
I am tired of Stella, granted the actress Sophie Thompson is great in this role .. but this abuse has gone on for a bit too long .. I honestly do not want to watch any more of this, :sick:

Phil better start spending some TIME ALONE with Ben, but WitchyPoo Stella isn't gonna have any of it is she ???

alan45
20-04-2007, 00:39
I am tired of Stella, granted the actress Sophie Thompson is great in this role .. but this abuse has gone on for a bit too long .. I honestly do not want to watch any more of this, :sick:

Phil better start spending some TIME ALONE with Ben, but WitchyPoo Stella isn't gonna have any of it is she ???Dont worry Stella will soon leaves him when she discovers the honeymoon is in a campervan in the middle of a car park surround by people with an interest in things canine:rotfl: