PDA

View Full Version : Zubin to Leave

Rach33
11-05-2005, 14:25
HOLBY CITY actor Art Malik's official website has revealed that he will be leaving the show at the end of the Summer.

Art, who joined the show in June 2003, plans to film a romantic comedy for television in the Autumn.

Art's character, anaethetist Zubin Khan has enjoyed many storylines on the show, the most notable being his relationship with young nurse Jess Griffin, who is currently pregnant with his child.

Only last year, Art took time off from the show whilst onscreen Zubin was working in a Paris hospital.

It is unclear as yet if his latest departure is final.

I got it off holby.tv

I hope it isn't permanent I like Zubin :angry:

RealityGap
11-05-2005, 15:51
NO I think that Zubin is fantastic, lets hope that it is only a break and not perm.....

pookie1968uk
11-05-2005, 18:17
oh no, i too hope it isnt permanent. he is a gteat actor and i love his story line with jess

Bad Wolf
11-05-2005, 18:21
he should stay, i like him and jess

Abi
11-05-2005, 18:39
It was in "The sun" today as well. Soundds like its pretty permanent to me

SoapRach
13-05-2005, 12:53
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

Angeldelight
13-05-2005, 19:48
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo Zubin is fantastic, lets hope that it's only a SHORT break!!!!

cinnamoroll
16-05-2005, 19:48
once him and jess get together, there isn't really anywhere else to go. they've already gone through most of the heartache. and once they sort ric out, it's going to get boring. Having said that, i LOVE this storyline. :cheer:

*vcl*
18-05-2005, 16:37
once him and jess get together, there isn't really anywhere else to go. they've already gone through most of the heartache. and once they sort ric out, it's going to get boring. Having said that, i LOVE this storyline. :cheer: I really dont want Zubin to leave, I wonder what will happen between him and jess for him to leave, It sais in next weeks spiolers that they try and give their relationship another chance so are they gonna split up again or is jess leaving aswell ?

pookie1968uk
19-05-2005, 13:17
havent heard jess is leaving so i bet they split up ultimately. i really like art malik too, he brings some class to holby as he is a great actor, nice looking man for his age too!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Saye2213
19-05-2005, 15:11
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Zubin and Jess get together, official, in the spoilers, so how do they get rid of Zubin without Jess and baby? I read on the BBC website that he won't be killed off, at least that's something!