PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with Stella?

Siobhan
21-03-2007, 17:03
Wasn't sure where to put this.. can't put in general in case someone has a spoiler but i have a feeling there was something in her past with her mum that is making her all evil or!! she had a child and it would be around Ben's age.

This is all speculation but she seems to get all freaked out of the mother's day card especially reading the "best mum in the world" bit... Does anyone know anything or anyone care to guess??

Actually moving to rumours for suggestions.

kayuqtuq
21-03-2007, 17:14
My guess is she had an abusive childhood, probably at the hands of her mother. Stella's doing to Ben what was done to her. Maybe Stella's mother died and her father remarried, and Stella found herself with the stepmother from hell. Something similar to the remark Stella made to Ben about stealing his father could have been said to Stella by her stepmother. If Stella was the apple of her father's eye then the stepmother could have been jealous of their relationship and tried to break it. Just my 2 cents worth!

Carol :cool:

JustJodi
21-03-2007, 21:56
My guess is she had an abusive childhood, probably at the hands of her mother. Stella's doing to Ben what was done to her. Maybe Stella's mother died and her father remarried, and Stella found herself with the stepmother from hell. Something similar to the remark Stella made to Ben about stealing his father could have been said to Stella by her stepmother. If Stella was the apple of her father's eye then the stepmother could have been jealous of their relationship and tried to break it. Just my 2 cents worth!

I agree with you on that one Carol,, sounds about the way I was thinking ..hubby thinks shes just plain bonkers,,:lol: Wonder how long the EE writers will drag this out :searchme:

Richie_lecturer
21-03-2007, 22:36
I think Stella has an alcoholic problem, so says her ex, Carl Schberg.

Luna
22-03-2007, 08:07
well on gmtv this morning they said that phil is going to marry her :eek: next month!!!!!

So the story's going to go on for a while now

Siobhan
22-03-2007, 09:10

I agree with you on that one Carol,, sounds about the way I was thinking ..hubby thinks shes just plain bonkers,,:lol: Wonder how long the EE writers will drag this out :searchme:

I don't care if there is something in her past or not.. I like evil Stella.. the actress is playing a blinder