PDA

View Full Version : Tt's all coming back to me

Angeldelight
05-03-2007, 21:18
It’s all coming back to me

Dennis Rickman had had enough of life, he’d been dealt the crappist hand anyone could have and all he hoped was that he could find the strength. Found the strength to make this last ditch attempt before he folded his hand and walked away. Stepping from the taxi he looked up at the tall brownstone house, it had what Americans termed a ‘porch’. Dennis smiled and felt some of the fatigue fade and weight lift from his shoulders. Taking a deep breath he put one foot infront of the other up the steps and found himself knocking on the closed door.
The door opened and there was a moment of silence ‘Dennis’
Dennis smiled at the woman he loved ‘Hi Sharon’
Sharon stared in disbelief at the image infront of her, her darling ‘But… Dennis’
‘you’re beautiful’
Sharon launched herself at him throwing out her arms and clinging to him ‘it’s really you’
Dennis held on dropping the small bag and wrapping his arms around her waist. He turned his face to her hair and everything inside him settled at her familiar scent. ‘god I missed you, so much’ emotion choked his voice as he kissed her hair.

Baby baby baby. When you touch me like this and when I hold me like that.

Sharon felt the tears run down her cheeks and held him tighter. She heard him laugh at her grip and pulled her head back to see him. His deep emerald eyes looking into hers, his straight nose, subtly curved lips. She traced his features with her fingertips wanting to remember the feel of his skin.

Dennis gazed into her eyes, felt her fingertips brush his face and smiled. For the first time in months he finally felt at home, she was his home. His face brushed closer to hers, lips brushed and the familiar taste of her flooded his sense making him deepen the kiss, teasing her lips apart.

It was gone with the wind but it's all coming back to me.

Sharon remembered this feeling, it had been such a long time since she’d felt like this. Since she’d sunk effortously into a kiss, his kiss. Sharon moaned a sound that started deep in her throat ‘I love you’ she muttered against his busy lips. Closing her eyes she let herself float, and in floating, remembered everything.

Her words touched him, deep in his soul as no one elses’ could. He couldn’t stop his lips as they traced her face, along her strong cheek bones, up and over eyelids that had fluuttered close. ‘I can never get enough of you’ finally back to her lush lips. Dennis pushed them open with his tongue, wanting to kiss her forever. ‘I love you Sharon watts’

When you see me like this and when I see you like that.

Sharon shivered at his words, they warmed all the places inside her that had been cold since she’d left him. ‘Dennis’ pulling herself away from his lips she looked up at him. Tears filled her eyes ‘Dennis’
Undone as he’d always been with her tears Dennis placed her head on his shoulder, stroking her glorious blonde hair. ‘shh’
‘I can’t believe it’ taking a deep breath she pulled her face to his ‘How?’
Looking into her eyes he knew he’d have to tell her the truth, he could never lie to those eyes. Kissing her once more, a press of lips he stepped back ‘we’d better go inside’
Shaon looked round and realised he’d yet to get through the door. She laughed nervously ‘sure come on’
Taking her hand he just looked at her ‘I can’t believe I love you more than 3 months ago.’
‘I can’t take my eyes off you, I love you Dennis Rickman’

Then we see what we want to see, all coming back to me.

Dennis followed her into the lounge, but all he could see was her.
‘what d’you think?’
Ripping his gaze from hers and looked round the bright and airy room ‘it smells like you’
Sharon smiled and pulled him onto the sofa with her ‘what’s going on Dennis? How are you here?’
Dennis took her hands in his lifting them to his lips ‘Sharon, you need to know that I love you, never stopped loving you even when you weren’t there’
‘Dennis I’m worried’
‘it wasn’t real’
not needing to ask what he meant Sharon sat and stared ‘she made it up, with help from Den’
‘Dad’ Sharon absorbed the shock of betrayal as she had a month before and looked into the eyes of the man she loved ‘he did this to us’
Nodding Dennis watched a solitary tear slide down her cheek, taking his thumb he wiped it away keeping her hands in his.
‘i know Dennis, I know what he did’

The flesh and the fantasies, all coming back to me.

‘how’
‘Chrissie made me see what he was’
‘she what?’
‘it doesn’t matter, nothing matters but us’
Dennis lent forward and sunk back into her lips, he tease her lips and gently lowered her to the sofa. ‘forever’
Sharon took his face in her hands ‘forever, make love with me Dennis’
Dennis grinned wickedly ‘aren’t you lying down already’ laughing he crushed his lips to hers and let love rule. His hands raced over her, over her shoulders and down the sides of her body so she shivered wth passion. ‘I’ve thought about this so many times. Imagined you lying there next to me, wanting me’
Sharon opened her eyes and looked up at him ‘there’s no one but you’ bringing his lis back to hers she reached under his shirt and explored hs body. Running her fingertips along the muscle in his shoulders, hands over his back then finally peeling the shirt up and off. ‘just like a remember’
Dennis removed her top and looked down at her ‘I love you Sharon Watts’
Sharon smiled at him ‘I love you Dennis Rickman’
‘marry me’ Dennis’ ran down her arms to link his fingers with hers ‘we’ll make it work, be my wife Sharon’
Sharon look at him with tears sparkling in her eyes ‘I can’t wait to be your wife’ she kissed him deeply ‘I want to be Mrs Rickman’

I can barely recall, but it's all coming back to me now.