PDA

View Full Version : Tabbie and Mave...a true(ish) story.

Pinkbanana
04-03-2007, 22:59
Coming soon.....The Tabbie and Mave story...based on a true(ish) story. :eek:

Dont worry I'll be keeping it short and sweet.:lol:

My tale will also be featuring Florence Nightingale and her lamp, oh and Crazylea (cause she asked me nicely if she could be in it). Other SBs may feature too, including the extreme ironing olympic team 2012, with their team coach the unshakeable Kath (Chloe O'Brien) who is presently attempting to get them lottery funding for new irons and very long extension cords....

Dave, Abbie and Crazeeee have provided me, unwittingly, with alot of material for this! Bless...lol

CrazyLea
04-03-2007, 23:05
:rotfl: I'm looking forward to reading this.

Also, good thinking putting the exrtreme ironing team in.. maybe a sequel could be the difficulties that come between the team, but then they make up etc... and then we win a gold cup :p But yeah who knows :p

Chloe O'brien
04-03-2007, 23:05
Oh I love a good romance story :D Plans for the Lottery funding is making good progress I have recieved a letter from Camalot and they are considering our application for money to buy hi-tech equipment. I'm also applying to comic relief to see if we can get Jack Dee or Lenny Henry to Pilot the new Iron boards.

Abbie
04-03-2007, 23:08
Well, ermmmm Im going to look forward to reading this. It will be interesting

DaVeyWaVey
05-03-2007, 17:41
I can't wait for this PB! Sounds like it's gonna make for interesting reading!

Pinkbanana
05-03-2007, 22:33
The year is 2059, and old Crazeeeeeeeeeeee is getting ready to tell her grand children a story, a true(ish) story from long, long ago....They settle down the youngest resting her hoofs on Crazeeeeeeeee's knee (btw her grandchildren suspiciously have the look of a llama about them:eek: )

Grandchild 1: Grandma, tell us what it was like in the old days....before most of the world was flooded by the effects of global warming melting the ice caps?!.....(think there is a lesson to be learned there children...:nono: )
Crazeeeeeeee: well there is one story that springs to mind, dear small children, from many years ago...I can barely remember it, erm...let me think...in the days when I had tooth ache and could play Auld Lang Syne on the harmonica and A Touch of Frost was on the television...:hmm:
Grandchild2: Go on grandma tell us the story...:thumbsup:
Grandchild1: I'd rather hear the story about how you met Dale Winton on Supermarket sweep again....:o
Crazeeeeeee: Okay (totally ignoring grandchild 1 who quite frankly is the erm...slighty black sheep, erm...I mean llama of the family. Having got several ASBOs, and developed a fascination for starting fires) I'll tell you the story....its true(ish) and its from when I was a youngester in my prime....A member of the very successful 2012 Olympic Extreme Ironing Team and there was a couple of people I knew back then called TAbbie and Mave.....
Grandchild1: Oh excellent I remember mummy mentioning a Tabbie and Mave! :cheer: (he says in a state of excitement whilst attempting to light a fire...sadly he isnt lighting said mentioned fire in the fire place, but in the corner of the room...:eek: )
Crazeeee: well all settle down and erm....grandchild No1 put out that fire, and I'll tell you the story of Mave and TAbbie....:D

CrazyLea
05-03-2007, 22:37
Lmfao :lol: That's hilarious so far Pb!!! Love the realism.. what with my tooth ache and my harmonica playing :lol: And the hooves :lol:

Kim
05-03-2007, 22:39
Supermarket sweep?! Do you mean to say that I am in this?

Interesting.............. Bizzare........... :rotfl:

DaVeyWaVey
05-03-2007, 22:39
:rotfl: Brilliant PB! So funny and realistic, more soon please!

Abbie
05-03-2007, 22:40
come on then....tell us the story

diamond1
05-03-2007, 22:42
after all I have wrote for you I better be in this...

Pinkbanana
05-03-2007, 23:01
after all I have wrote for you I better be in this...

Erm...ofcourse you will be featuring in this at some point, Dear D1.:lol:

Pinkbanana
05-03-2007, 23:42
After the fire...

Crazeeee is sitting in the burnt out shell of her former abode with her grand children at her feet, except for grand child No1 who has been arrested for burning down Crazeeeee's home.:eek:

Grandchild No. 5: Grandma (the child gasps..he has inhaled alot of smoke :sick: ) will you continue to tell us that story about TAbbie and Mave please...it will help keep our spirits up, whilst the Salvation Army are finding us digs for the night..:(
Crazeeee: Oh alright, I’ll tell ya the story…then Im going to look up in the yellow pages for a good mental hospital to put grandchild No 1 in!!! Are you are sitting comfortably?:D
Grandchildren: Yes grandma Crazeeeeee!:cheer:
Crazeeeee: Then I shall begin (finally) to tell the tale of TAbbie and Mave and their friend FLorence….she had a lamp you know!:lol:

CrazyLea
05-03-2007, 23:46
lmao Flo :p
I like how the granchild are called 1 and 2 :lol:

:cheer: great part, can't wait for more :D

Pinkbanana
06-03-2007, 19:25
Flashback to 2007…

The air is clean and the world is a happy kind, and caring place…

Crazeee is talking to one of her bestest friends in the whole darn world…Tabbie.

Tabbie: I’ve met someone Crazeeeee and I think it could be love.:love:
Crazeeee: Is it that paper boy, the one with the limp and who has slightly bad breath?:confused: If so, you know you can do better!
Tabbie: Erm…no. I got over him last week when he accidently delivered Cross Stitch Weekly to me rather than my Heat mag.:mad:
Crazeeee: Right, so tell me all about this new man of yours
Tabbie: well erm I haven’t met him yet as such, I know he’s kind, quite dense - as he doesnt get things very quickly! ( :lol:), is funny…and (in a whisper) he is a cross dresser! But hey nobody is perfect!:o
Crazeeee: He sounds great, and I bet he likes to shop in New Look too!
Tabbie: Yep, (sighs) but its never gonna go anywhere…he lives in another country for a start, and does extreme ironing in his local park surrounded by chavs. :(
Crazeeeee: Really? It sounds like he has a death wish to me!! Aw….too bad Abbie, erm I mean Tabbie…sooooo which foreign country does he reside in?
Tabbie: I think its some small country, erm….now what was it called….Belgium rings a bell or was it Prussia, or maybe its Wales? He’s got a lot of sheep as friends.
Crazeeee: Wales? Isnt it a small world…I live in Wales too!
Tabbie: cor blimey I never knew that…:eek:
Crazeeee: And this fella you are keen on, he wouldn't be called Mave Millets by any chance, would he? Mave's a Spanish name meaning ‘owner of the voucher’. If soooo I know him too!:thumbsup:

Tabbie faints on the spot and luckily Crazeeee finds a bottle of Covonia nearby and waffs it under Tabbie's nose to bring her around...

Tori
06-03-2007, 19:44
i like this pb, really funny! more mor more to distract me from german oral!

Abbie
06-03-2007, 19:46
Wow lol :lol:, great start this is very funny

Pinkbanana
06-03-2007, 19:59
Why thank you...:D

One will be posting some more TAbbie and Mave in the very near future, when Mave makes a life changing decision and D1 pops up as employee of the month at Starbucks whilst trying to conceal the fact she is Charlotte Church's No 1 fan/stalker....:eek:

Abbie
06-03-2007, 20:50
wow, sounds great! :lol:
I will be looking forward to it!

DaVeyWaVey
06-03-2007, 22:47
:rotfl: PB! This really is soooo funny! Fantastic! Mave meaning "owner of the voucher" :rotfl:

CrazyLea
06-03-2007, 22:52
Can't wait for the next part :lol: I like the D1 part lmaoo secret Charlotte fan :lol:

Pinkbanana
06-03-2007, 23:07
In a small Prussian tea room there sits a small old woman (she use to be 6ft 1 but has shrunk), aged approx 90, next to her is a rusty old lamp....slowly she smiles...for she is mystic Florence and she can see in to the future...:angel:

Pinkbanana
08-03-2007, 20:32
In a town near you, Mave Millets (known to his close inner circle of friends as MaVeyNaVey) is entering his local Starbucks. As he enters he notices the shrine on the wall to Charlotte Church and a picture of the employee of the month shaking hands with Miss Church.

Mave: OMG D1, you got employee of the month?!:eek: I don’t understand how you got it as you normally are soooo rude to the costumers and wont serve them unless they grovel…
D1: Well, the boss said if I got employee of the month he would arrange for me to meet my hero and new best friend Charlotte Church, which was lush….:thumbsup:
Mave: Lush? Erm…okay D1…are you STILL taking your medication?:hmm:
D1: Oi you cheeky git, I’ll get me Starbuck’s posse to kick you in the nuts. :angry: Then you’ll be singing higher than Charlotte Church…
Mave: Phew…for a minute I thought you’d had a personality transplant.
D1: Hey Mavey, you’ll have to come around and look at all the new Charlotte Church documentaries/cds I’ve got from 1995 to 2006. Also I got a new top of the range laptop, which is lush too.
Mave: Cool, as long as I can bring over my Bad Girl boxsets to watch. BTW…Ive got some good news..go on guess what it is, D1…:D
D1: Erm…I don’t know…(starts polishing life size picture of Charotte Church)
Mave: Aw….go on guess….
D1: Okay, this is a complete guess mind…I’d say you have met someone called Tabbie and have fallen totally and hopelessly in love with her. Am I right?
Mave: Erm….that is totally amazing D1!!!
D1: Not really Ive hacked into your computer…and have also stolen your identify and bank details…how else do you think I afforded a top of the range laptop???….BTW Ive just created my own Charlotte Church website called Charlotte is Lush.com
Mave: You did what?:angry: I was going to use that money to take Tabbie on our first date, to see The Chuckle Brothers on Broadway. Now I wont be able to afford it.:crying:
D1: Don’t worry Ive got you tickets to see Charlotte Church…
Mave: really?
D1: Yep, just one small catch I’ll be coming too. Cheer up Dave, erm...I mean Mave, this is going to be lush….:cheer:

Abbie
08-03-2007, 20:41
:lol: this is getting funnier, and D1 sounds great in in

CrazyLea
08-03-2007, 20:55
Lmfao, I liked the bit where she hacked into Mavey's computer :lol:

And The Chuckle Brothers.. you just had to get them in there didn't you :lol:.

DaVeyWaVey
08-03-2007, 21:13
:rotfl: I love this pb! Great how you added in the Chuckle Brothers. Fantastic, love the detail you added in with Bad Girls box sets!

Can't believe you hacked into my computer d1! More soon please!

Tori
08-03-2007, 21:23
dave i'd watch what else she'll remember about you!

i'm liking this a lot pb, more :D

Pinkbanana
08-03-2007, 22:01
Still sitting in a Prussian Coffee house (due to being slightly homeless)....Florence stares at her lamp, she has seen the present and thinks Mave is a total muppet for accepting the Charlotte Church tickets, and not calling the police to arrest D1 for swindling him out of all his money and selling his identify to a Polish illegal immigrant (but hey thats a whole other story). Soooo she slowly rubs her lamp with her skinny old (make that very old) hand.

Suddenly as if by magic a Vikki pops up holding a very special bottle of Gee's cough medicine....Florence whispers to her that she must do something to bring the Tabbie and Mave together :love: (otherwise PB will be writing this bloomin thing forever).

Vikki disappears again...she is a maiden on a mission, and will not rest till it is accomplished...:thumbsup:

Kim
08-03-2007, 22:20
HAHA loved the bit where Crazzeee was guessing the location. I wonder what D1 will do, set up a fake hostage situation to throw together Tabbie and Mave, perhaps. :lol: :cheer:

Pinkbanana
09-03-2007, 18:41
Tabbie and Mave are in their countries (Wales and Cheshire) and are conversing through the ol' internet. Mave has been telling Tabbie about being hit in the nuts with a rugby ball. While Tabbie is explaining to Mave about her Labradoodle breeding business, and Crazeee’s idea about crossing a labrador with a llama….to create a labrama…the perfect indoor pet.

Mave: That sounded fascinating Tabbie. I think I’d like one day to own a Labradoodle or labrama…:D
Tabbie: well I think every home should have a labradoodle to be honest…So Mave when are we going to see Chuckle Brothers The Musical?
Mave: Well erm…I don’t know how to….
Tabbie: Im soooooo excited about it. :cheer: The small one was always my favourite.
Mave: As I was saying Tabbie, my little sugar plum…erm there might be a slight problem…:o
Tabbie: aw….what problem? I was prepared to miss a whole episode of both Jeremy Kyle and Loose Women, to go to see them….and I had arranged for Crazeee to babysit the labradoodles.
Mave: the thing is my best Bud Diamond1 has erm…
Tabbie: What Mave, you can tell me…
Mave: My best friend has… erm….just told me that.. erm….The Chuckle Brothers have erm…just been signed up for I’m a Celeb and had to fly off to Australia today.…Sorry.:o
Tabbie: OMG…really? :( What a way to repay their loyal fans…by cancelling the gig like that.
Mave: Yep, its terrible, anyway…are you still up for meeting?:hmm:
Tabbie: ofcourse, I cant wait to meet you.:love:
Mave: That’s great…maybe we could go and see another show, or concert…
Tabbie: Im up for that..well as long as its not Charlotte Church.
Mave: Really? Not Charlotte Church? Why?
Tabbie: Its really weird, but I come out in a rash whenever I hear any of her songs, or see her on TV.
Mave: Oh right…
Tabbie: Anyway, Im up for seeing anything else…you name it, Mave!
Mave: Excellent, I think you are such an understanding person Tabbie…not everyone would be sooo open minded about my crossing dressing…The thing is I cant meet up with you for a little while (Mave looks down at his empty piggy bank).:crying:

Coming next….
Abbie thinks Mave is losing interest when she sees The Chuckle Bros on Loose Women promoting their new musical….thus knowing he lied about them being on Im a Celeb...and then accepts prom boy's offer to take her to the prom!!!
Can Florence save this fledging romance????

Abbie
09-03-2007, 18:50
The small one was always my fave !!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazyLea
09-03-2007, 18:53
Lmao Llabrama :p

Great part. Quite sweet in parts.. poor Mave though.. let's hope he sorts it out.

And love the Florence parts.. she's so mysterious :lol:

Kim
09-03-2007, 22:11
Oooo I think Tabbie thinks Mave may have the hots for Charlotte. Interesting snippet :) :cheer:

Pinkbanana
09-03-2007, 22:33
Back to the future…2059

Grandma Crazeeeee is sat with her grand children at her feet….She has had to stop telling the story of Mave and Tabbie whilst she phones around trying to find a good lawyer for grandchild No 1, who has been charged with arson (see earlier if you haven’t got a clue what Im banging on about)…

Grandchild No.2: Oh grandma that story is soooo sad…Poor Mavey :(
Crazeeeee: If you think that is tragic, then you haven’t heard anything yet…There’s much worse to come… :eek:
Grandchildren No.2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9: Please tell us the rest of the story grandma…:cheer:
Crazeeeee: Well there isn’t such a thing as a free lunch, how much cash have you got on you? I’m going to the dentist in the morning, and am a bit short on the deposit needed for the new set of false teeth.:D
(All the grandchildren root through their pockets and club together. Grandchild No. 9 hands Crazeeeee a grand total of £7.62, and 3 polo mints).
Crazeeeee: Is that the best you can do? :nono: (Crazeeeee shakes her head) Well okay seeing as you are my grand children, I’ll tell you the rest of the story….but next time you come, if you want to hear the story of how grand dad Llama became the most wanted llama in the country, after stealing a truck, which happened to be filled up with bars of gold bullion …then you’ll need to bring at least a tenner….:p

Crazeeeee: Now where was I?:hmm: Mmmm….yes…as Mave was trying to earn some money, working as a cat food quality tester by day and cleaning portaloos by night, in order to treat Tabbie on their ‘hot date’ to a nice slap up meal at erm…McDonalds. Abbie was having doubts about Mave, thinking he was no longer really interested in her because of the Chuckle Bros business…That’s when the tragic part of our story starts to kick in….Oh and Kim features…as a faith healer...:thumbsup:

Edit: The cheque had better be in the post, Kimbo! lol

DaVeyWaVey
09-03-2007, 22:51
Really liking this PB...trust me to lie about the Chuckle Brothers going to I'm A Celeb, knowing me i would say that when quick thinking! :rotfl:

Don't like "the worse to come" line! I hope Tabbie and Mave pull through it!

CrazyLea
09-03-2007, 22:52
:rotfl: Getting the dentist in there.. I like it..
And lmao how many grandchildren do I have :lol:

Abbie
09-03-2007, 23:20
Hehe this is great PB involvong more SB members

diamond1
10-03-2007, 13:21
PB I really do like my character in this..Im starting to regret watching that charlotte church documentry now:rotfl: bit confused about the lush word!!haha dont use it that much do I?

Pinkbanana
10-03-2007, 14:40
PB I really do like my character in this..Im starting to regret watching that charlotte church documentry now. A bit confused about the lush word!! haha dont use it that much do I?

Also I think you should be up for some sort of award for this superb piece of writing...A modern masterpiece. :bow:

Thanks, D1 :)

Nooooo you dont use the word LUSH that frequently.:lol: Its just it sticks in my mind the time when you did, as that was the day I had my 'coffee' spillage accident...:sick: lol

Coming soon.....

The chilling climax to the Tabbie and Mave Story.

Will TAbbie and Mave ever get it together? (not at the rate Im going!) lol
Will The British Olympic Extreme Ironing Team hopefuls get the much need lottery funding? :hmm:
Will Grandchild1 start anymore fires? :eek:
Is Florence just a pointless character or what?!:lol:

All will be revealed as soon as I have thought up the answers to the above questions...:thumbsup: :

Abbie
10-03-2007, 17:27
:lol: Great coming soon blog!!!

CrazyLea
10-03-2007, 17:33
Lmfao, rather funny =p
I do hope they get together though. They are destined =p.
Also, the Extreme Ironing team had better get the funding :crying:.

Kim
11-03-2007, 00:45
Erm, no, because that would involve stepping in the mess near the post box. They closed a road in the morning, then when people came home, they'd moved it so that it was closed from the other end, so they couldn't be bothered to go round and everyone went one wheel on the pavement ande one on the grass, so it's a big mess up there :lol:

Haha, 'bring at least a tenner next time,' like it. What's she going to do with the polos, chuck them at the dentist man if he doesn't see her for the money that she has? :rotfl: Next time they visit... I sense a sequel opportunity...

Pinkbanana
11-03-2007, 00:52
Erm, no, because that would involve stepping in the mess near the post box. They closed a road in the morning, then when people came home, they'd moved it so that it was closed from the other end, so they couldn't be bothered to go round and everyone went one wheel on the pavement ande one on the grass, so it's a big mess up there :lol:

What the Dickens are you on about, Kim? :eek: lol Have you been drinking?!:lol:

Kim
11-03-2007, 00:57
I'm on about why the cheque isn't in the post, because to put it in there I'd have to go near that mess, as described above :lol: No I have not. I have not touched a drop since January.

Pinkbanana
11-03-2007, 17:16
2007, and Crazeeeeee and Kath (Chloe O’Brien) are sorting through their ‘extreme ironing’ equipment, at the British Extreme Ironing Headquarter, bought with the lottery funding which Kath has worked really hard to secure…

Crazeeee: This stuff is great, Kath.:D
Kath: Not only did I get lottery funding by threatening to torture the entire lottery committee, but I also managed to get the RentaPortaLoo company and the local abattoir to sponsor us! What a result, eh?!:thumbsup:
Crazeeee: (picks up shirt) What we have to have a picture of a portaloo on the front, and Bert’s slaughter house written on the back of our clothes???:hmm:
Kath: Yep, but just think of the ironing boards and extension leads we can get with the money…:nono:
Crazeee: O okay, Kath. :o
Kath: Also we have got a new member joining the squad. He’s a very enthusiastic and dedicated extreme ironist. He should be here any minute, Crazeeee, and I want you to mentor him.
Just then Mave appears from the shadows (which is a bit weird since its broad daylight).
Crazeeee: OMG.. its Mave Millets…:eek:
Crazeee grabs an iron, which happens to be close at hand and hurls it at Mave.
Crazeee: You swine, my mate Tabbie is in bits cause she thinks you are no longer keen....No one messes my mate about :angry: (Crazeee throws another iron at Mave)
MAve: OUCH! I can explain...please put that ironing board down...:eek:

Pinkbanana
11-03-2007, 17:34
Crazeeee rings up Tabbie, from hospital….to tell her about meeting Mave at the Extreme Ironing headquarters. Mavey is laying on a hospital bed in A&E rather concussed, having received several blows to the head from the irons Crazeee threw at him.

Crazeeee: (Tabbie the plum has her phone switched off, so Crazeee gets put through to voicemail) Tabbie, its Crazeee if you get this message can you erm…hop on a train and get to the Little Mermaid Hospital as fast as you can. It’s really important.:cheer:
Nurse Katy: Excuse me dear, but did you come in with a Mave Millets?:hmm:
Crazeee: OMG..he hasn’t died has he?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

TO BE CONTINUED...

Abbie
11-03-2007, 18:28
Lol very funny but omg have you killed Mave?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinkbanana
11-03-2007, 18:57
Lol very funny but omg have you killed Mave?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw..bless Abbie, you concern for Mave is touching...:wub: lol

All shall be revealed soon (erm not totally sure whats going to happen myself yet). :lol:

Abbie
11-03-2007, 19:02
Lol well you just cant kill a main character

Pinkbanana
11-03-2007, 19:11
Lol well you just cant kill a main character

O' really?:p Anyway even if I did kill Mave off there's still prom boy! :lol:

BTW...not giving anything away, I might or might not kill him off...depends on my mood at the time and if my going for a big tear jerker finale..:crying:

DaVeyWaVey
11-03-2007, 19:22
Oh my god, Mave could be dead! :eek: Crazeee, how could you! :eek:

Kim
11-03-2007, 19:27
She fancied going to join grandchild number 1. :rotfl: Ooo, Mave is not flavour of the month.

:cheer:

CrazyLea
11-03-2007, 20:48
Lmfaooo, oh dear. I'm erm, sorry... really I am (muhahaha). Never mess with Tabbie! :p

Pinkbanana
11-03-2007, 21:22
Crazeee: OMG..he hasn’t died has he?! :eek:

Nurse Katy: Erm…no he isn’t dead.
Crazeee: Phew…Thank crunchie for that!:rolleyes:
Nurse Katy: He just wondered if you would take him in a packet of hula hoops.
Crazeee: Ofcourse…erm nurse is he going to be alright?
Nurse Katy: The faith healer is in there with him at the mo, but I think soooo then again he could have relapse at anytime….:confused:

Crazeeee goes and purchases a packet of hula hoops, then takes them to Mave…

Crazeee: Hiya Mavey, erm…I am so very, very sorry about chucking irons at your head.:o
Mave: Oh don’t worry about it….I know its an extreme sport!!! Plus I practise my extreme ironing in the local park and the chavs are always throwing their empty cider bottles at me…
Crazeee: oh right, but an empty bottle wont hurt as much as an iron…
Mave: When they attach a brick to it, it does!
Crazeee: Ouch! Well Mave, Im truly sorry but you have been messin’ my mate, Tabbie around somewhat.:mad:
Mave: I know…I do want to meet her but Im totally broke at the mo, so cant take her anywhere nice and I really want our first date to be special.
Crazeeee: Aw…that’s sweet, but that doesn’t excuse the fact you lied to her, and about the chuckle brothers of all people!!!! You know she loves the little one!
Mave: Oh she knows they didn’t really fly out to Australia to appear on Im a celeb?:o
Crazeee: Erm no, she saw them on loose women talking about their new musical and was gutted…
Mave: I didn’t mean to upset her…btw crazeeee why can I see two of you???
Crazeee shouts for the nurse
Kim the faith healer enters the room
Kim: Can I help you?
Crazeee: Yeah, he seems to be suffering with double vision…
Kim: well he has had a nasty blow to his head, caused by an iron, I believe..
Crazeee: Erm well these things happen…is he going to be alright?
Kim: well Ive placed some crystals around the room, but its sooo hard to tell if he has brain damage or he is normally this dense…:rotfl:

Just then Tabbie appears at the door. :eek:

DaVeyWaVey
11-03-2007, 21:32
:rotfl:! Loved how you got dense into there! Found it funny how i asked for a pack of hula hoops and just forgave Lea straight away despite her nearly killing me! :rotfl:

CrazyLea
11-03-2007, 21:37
:cheer: He's alive :D
Kim is rather weird :lol: But he's naturally dense lmao :p Joke.
Great stuff :D

Pinkbanana
11-03-2007, 23:27
Tabbie walks in to the room.....Kim, Crazeee, and Mave (with a massive bandage on his head) all stare at her...

Tabbie: (runs straight over to Crazeee) Crazeeee, are you alright? I got your message and it mentioned being at a hospital!:eek:
Crazeee: Erm...Tabbie, I think you should sit down...
Tabbie: OMG..you havent only got six months to live, or something worse like tickets to see a gangster rap gig featuring a real driveby shooting?
Crazeee: No, but I have got a surprise for you....(points to Mave)
Mave: Hi Tabbie, its Mave...:D
Tabbie: OMG....:eek: (Tabbie faints)

4 hours later.....Tabbie is laying on Dave's bed. Crazeee and Dave are sat close by...Kim is doing a healing dance in the corner with a bunch of tulips.

Crazeeee: Are you okay, Tabbie?:hmm:
Tabbie: My head is sore...:sick:
Crazeeee: yeah, looks like you'll have a fantastic bruise on your forehead too!
Tabbie: erm..excuse me, I dont mean to be rude, but who are you?!:confused:

TO COME...

Will TAbbie remember anything????
Where the hell is Florence?
How does D1 help save the day?

PM me with the answers as I havent got a clue....Im making this up as I go along...:lol:

Abbie
11-03-2007, 23:33
:lol: omg they met but tabbie cant remember!!!

CrazyLea
11-03-2007, 23:59
Uh oh.. amnesia :eek: Not the best luck in the world have they :lol:

Can't wait for more :D

Pinkbanana
12-03-2007, 01:25
Back to the future in 2059 and Crazeeee has just had a visit from the police….grandchild number 1 has escaped from prison, and set fire to erm…London!:eek:

Grandchild No5: please tell us the rest of this very interesting story grandma.:cheer:
Crazeeee: well okay, settle down, and I’ll tell you the rest of the story before we have the TV news crews and papers sniffing around here wanting info on that very naughty grand child no1. Now where was I?:hmm:
Grandchild No 8: Erm…you had got to the part where Tabbie had just got amnesia, and could not remember who you were granny Crazeeee!
Crazeeee: That’s right, we all thought she had developed some sort of mental block…maybe to block out the shock of seeing Mave in the flesh. Anyway, just when we thought she woulds never recover…Mave’s friend D1 had an idea….

CrazyLea
12-03-2007, 01:35
Oh gosh to London lmao :lol:
ooo what's the idea :cheer:

Pinkbanana
12-03-2007, 01:38
Oh gosh to London lmao :lol:
ooo what's the idea :cheer:

Not telling you :p

(I havent got a clue myself yet!!!):lol:

DaVeyWaVey
12-03-2007, 17:51
Oh no, i hope Tabbie starts remembering things! And that Grandchild Number 1is a rebel setting fire to London! :eek:

Kim
12-03-2007, 19:49
I have ideas, were you serious? Oh, it had to be me to mention dense. :lol: I don't dance... Am I Lea, I haven't set fire to anything yet. :cheer:

Abbie
12-03-2007, 20:33
Lol :lol: set fire to the whole of london, now that is something!

Pinkbanana
12-03-2007, 22:29
At the Little Mermaid Hospital for Sick People….Tabbie lays in a bed trying to remember whats happened soooo far on Lost….

Crazeeee enters with a bunch of grapes…

Tabbie: hullo there, erm Lazeeeeeee
Crazeeee: Its actually, Crazeeee, but hey never mind that was closer than yesterday when you called me Marion.
Tabbie: Im soooo confused.:confused:
Crazeeee: I know, but your memory will come back soon…
Tabbie: I hope sooo the faith healer said I needed to chant ‘fried eggs, fried eggs’ on a daily basis as it would help.
Crazeee: erm..well I guess anything’s gotta be worth a go!
Tabbie: where’s that fella gone, the one with an iron shaped mark on his head, who wears skirts and is a little dense?
Crazeee: Oh you mean Mave, you wont remember but he is actually the love of your life! I think he has popped down to the new Millets for something, not sure what…but he’ll be here sooooooon.

Just then Mave pops up….

Mave: Hey, Tabbie how are you feeling? I want you to meet my bestest mate.
D1: Hiya Tabbie, Im D1.. erm...Mave's bestest mate, and I think I may have an idea how to help get your memory back!

Abbie
12-03-2007, 23:11
oooooo I wonder what D1's plan is

diamond1
13-03-2007, 11:59
I love it when a plan comes together....

I cannot belive you are going to write about the time that I saved Maves Life (again)

What can I say...Im the special one!

Chloe O'brien
13-03-2007, 14:13
As much as I luv a good romance story can I remind you that you are all supposed to be in training for the olympics. Did any of you take you're iron boards and irons up to mount snowdown at the weekend to practice :hmm: Mavey doll if you are bored you could always did a hole and try and connect jojo's skyplus to my cable supply so I can get skyone (just make sure no-one's see's you) and please stop throwing the equipment around you have know idea the lengths I had to go to get all that equipment.

So come on chop,chop get you're kit on the sun is shinning get up dem hills with you're iron's and boards. :rotfl:

Abbie
13-03-2007, 21:18
:lol: I love your signature D1, great way to advertise it

Pinkbanana
13-03-2007, 21:27
At the Little Mermaid Hospital for Sick People….Tabbie lays in a bed trying to remember whats happened soooo far (I have the same problem)...

Mave and his bestest Mate, D1 have just turned up...and D1 seems to have a cunning plan to help Tabbie get her memory back....

D1: right, I have an idea, how to help you Tabbie, having read up about brain injury whilst studying to be a doctor at Cambridge University sometime ago…
Tabbie: You studied to be a doctor???:eek:
D1: Yep, but I left to pursue my dream of becoming the genius writer of a cutting edge, and extremely witty drama called Caught up with the waves, which btw I need to start posting more of to keep PB happy…oh and also because I wanted to work in Starbucks.
Mave: sooooooo D1, what is your idea?:hmm:
D1: Well Mave I got to thinking that we need to stimulate the brain to bring it out of the vegetative state its been in for these last few years…
Tabbie: But I only got amnesia yesterday, I think…
D1: Actually, I was talking about Mave.: :rotfl:
Tabbie: Oh right…
Mave: thanks a lot…
D1: Tabbie your problem is more straight forward…we just need to shock the brain back into working normally again…
Crazeeeee: excellent, sooo whats the plan of action?
D1: Well, Tabbie who’s the one person you would like to meet most in the whole world, after me ofcourse?:lol:
Tabbie: erm…I cant recall that at the moment to be honest…:o

D1 walks to the door and beckons the mystery character who has been stood in the corridor to enter the room….:eek:

Abbie
13-03-2007, 21:33
I bet its the smallest of the chuckle brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well i hope it is at least :p

DaVeyWaVey
13-03-2007, 21:36
:rotfl: This is fantastic! "stimulate the brain out of the vegetative state it's been in for the last few years!" :rotfl: Trust you to write that in about me!

CrazyLea
14-03-2007, 00:09
I bet it's MAVEEE :D:D:D Good stuff :p Bles D1 lamo

Kim
14-03-2007, 17:08
It has to be Florence. She can give her lamp as a present. :lol:

Pinkbanana
14-03-2007, 18:32
Everyone in the room turns to face the door, to see who D1 is beckoning in to the room. Just then…Prom boy walks in!!! :eek:

Prom boy: Hey TAbbie, I heard you lost your memory…
Tabbie: who are you?:confused:
Prom boy: Im the tall, dark and rather handsome fella that’s taking you to the prom.:cool:
Tabbie: what prom?
D1: Erm…excuse me here, but I have someone for you to meet, Tabbie and I haven’t got all day. I need to update my Charlotte Church fans website, CharlotteisLush.com.

Just then Tabbie sees smallest Chuckle Brother appear in the doorway….

Tabbie: OMG…I know who you are!!:D
Smallest Chuckle: to me…
Tabbie: to you!
D1: I just knew this would work…
Tabbie: you are Ronald McDonald!!!!:cheer:
D1: Erm..then again…:wall:
Tabbie: Im only joking, its my hero..the smallest Chuckle Brother!:thumbsup:

Tabbie looks over at Mave, who happens to be applying his free sample of spot cream, to his erm…face, and dribbling…
Tabbie: And I remember now who you are….you are Mavey!:love:
Mave: (in an excitable state) Yay, Tabbie, you seem to have got your memory back!!!

Who will TAbbie chose.....dark, tall and handsome Prom boy or Mave the dribbler? lol

Abbie
14-03-2007, 18:39
LOl I was right, and prom bot made an appearence lol

CrazyLea
14-03-2007, 19:14
Lmaoo good old Smallest Chuckle brother.. is that Paul or Barry?
Glad Tabbie has her memory back.

Abbie
14-03-2007, 19:25

:p The smallest is called Paul

Pinkbanana
14-03-2007, 19:44

:p The smallest is called Paul

Noooooooooo, Barry was the smallest one, Im quite sure...:hmm: lol

Call Youself a fan, Tabbie! :lol:

Abbie
14-03-2007, 19:58
Sorry got confused the smallest Barry is the oldest

CrazyLea
14-03-2007, 19:58
Actually yeah if I remember rightly, it is Barry.. I'm just picturing an episode of Chucklevision, and pretty sure the tall one is Paul.

Pinkbanana
14-03-2007, 20:04
Actually yeah if I remember rightly, it is Barry.. I'm just picturing an episode of Chucklevision, and pretty sure the tall one is Paul.

Yeah, Tabbie is losing it big time...she had to research the web...and ended up on The Chuckle Bros 'offical' website to gleam the information, where as I being a fountain of knowledge knew that already...:cool:

Also I know that their other bro frequently appears on the show too...:p

ANYWAY....coming soooooooon the finale of Tabbie and Mave!!!:cheer:

Abbie
14-03-2007, 20:30
[QUOTE=CrazyLea;505339]

ANYWAY....coming soooooooon the finale of Tabbie and Mave!!!:cheer:

OOOoooooOOOOOooooOOOO I wonder whats going to happen? :hmm:

Pinkbanana
14-03-2007, 20:47
Coming soon on Tabbie and Mave…

A hard hitting ending…will our quite frankly, very unlucky couple get it together or will Prom boy, Florence or even a Chuckle brother stand in the way of true love???:eek: :eek: :eek:

Abbie
14-03-2007, 20:49
:eek: I wonder what will happen

DaVeyWaVey
14-03-2007, 21:48
Brilliant stuff, am really excited for the finale now PB! You've had me entertained with this story, fantastic!

Chloe O'brien
15-03-2007, 11:50
:eek: I wonder what will happen

I'll tell you what will happen. I have a great cure for memory loss. I will thump you all with an iron if you don't get out of that hospital and get some training done. :rotfl:

Pinkbanana
15-03-2007, 21:12
Crazeeee and her grandchildren are still sat in temporary (bed and breakfast) accommodation, whilst her house is being rebuild by the council after grandchild no1 set fire to it….

GrandchildNo8: Aw….that’s such a lovely story, granny Crazeeeeeee.:D
GrandchildNo5: Yes, but what happened in the end?:cool:
Crazeeeee: well the extreme ironing team took Gold at the London Olympics!!!:cheer:
GrandchildNo5: We know all about your past glory…:rolleyes: I meant what happened between Mave and Tabbie…did they get together?
GrandchildNo3: (who takes off his oxygen mask to enquire – btw he inhaled a lot of smoke/fumes from the fire, and gasps... Yep, I really, really want to know…:sick:
Crazeeee: Okay…don’t overexcite yourself, grandchildNo3, remember what the doctor told you …:nono: now where was I?:hmm:
GrandchildNo 11(who is normally mute, but soooo desperate to hear the end of the story…breaks his self imposed vow of silence) Mave and Tabbie, Granny…Mave and Tabbie….:ninja:
Crazeee: Erm...right, Mave and Tabbie….

Final bit coming very soooooooooon

DaVeyWaVey
15-03-2007, 21:44
Oh dear, poor Grandchild Number 3 struggling to speak! Can't wait for this final part! Will there really be a happy ending for Tabbie and Mave?!

Abbie
15-03-2007, 22:10
oooooo final part coming soom, so excited!!!

Kim
16-03-2007, 19:27
Ciome on Graneeee Crazeeee, you can't deprive grandchildren numbers 3 and 11, in particular :p

:cheer:

Pinkbanana
18-03-2007, 18:24
Mave is sat in a prison cell reading Pick Me Up magazine….When the door is unlocked and Basil Brush Nightingale walks in. He is Florence’s younger sibling and also a top lawyer.

Mave: Hey any news, please say you are going to get me outta here…I have my drama practical to sit. :crying:
Basil: erm…well…how can I put this gently, you are probably going to rot in jail. Boom, boom!!! :D
Mave: Noooooo! :eek: But I have my whole life ahead of me…I want to swim with dolphins, dance in the moonlight in the buff and ….
Basil: erm…I get the idea, Mave. Anyway the good news is we have located Tabbie in Mexico. :cheer:
Mave: Really? You have found Tabbie? :eek:
Basil: Yep, but if Im going to help your case and get Tabbie extricated back from Mexico, I need to hear the full story from the beginning….:hmm:
Mave(moans): what like the whole story? :mad:
Basil: Just from the night you and Tabbie went to see The Chuckle Brother Musical…
Mave: Well it was a great night, Tabbie and I were special VIP guests of the small Chuckle Brother, Barry (note, Abbie, that’s Barry and not Paul!!!) and the show was fantastic, and TAbbie looked amazing...::love:

COMING UP A FLASH BACK TO THAT FATEFUL NIGHT....

AND...WILL TABBIE AND MAVE EVER GET IT TOGETHER????

Abbie
18-03-2007, 18:36
erm........ how did Mave get in prison?
Have I missed something

Pinkbanana
18-03-2007, 18:44
erm........ how did Mave get in prison?
Have I missed something

All will be revealed in a flash back, TAbbie :)

Abbie
18-03-2007, 19:04
O right, I was getting very confused for a moment there

DaVeyWaVey
18-03-2007, 19:43
Great stuff! I can't wait for the flashback, i want to know how i got in prison.

Kim
18-03-2007, 21:53
Oooh what a rebel! lol Maybe because Tabbie was underage? :rotfl: Barry? Paul? Are there 2 prom boys? :cheer:

Pinkbanana
18-03-2007, 22:21
Flash back…….

Tabbie and Mave have just come out of erm…The Chuckle Brother musical and are walking down the street holding hands. However, there is someone lurking in the shadows , who is watching them closely….

Tabbie: Aw….Mave this has been a great night:D
Mave: yep the best! I especially liked it when Barry Chuckle invited us on stage and introduced us as the two brain damaged people he had met at The Little Mermaid Hospital…that was soooo funny.:lol:
Tabbie: yep soo funny, but only true about one of us…lol
Mave: Erm…Tabbie..I erm…really really…erm….:wub:
Suddenly Tabbie stops. She looks over to the shadows…:(
Tabbie: Look Mave, I want you know that Ive had a really great time, and whatever happens, its important that you remember that.:thumbsup:
Mave: Erm okay, Ive had a really fantatic time with you too…:love:
Tabbie: Mave, this is where I live, but I have forgotten my key
Mave: Oh dear. I never knew you lived in Barclay’s Bank!!!
Tabbie: erm I live in a flat, its at the back erm...I mean its upstairs.
Mave: Do you want to call you parents on my phone to come down and open the door for you?
Tabbie: No thank you. I don’t want to wake them.
Tabbie pulls a brick out of her handbag
Tabbie: I’ll just use this instead.
Tabbie smashes through the window and climbs in to the bank
Mave(calls after her) Is there any chance of coming in for a coffee?:hmm:
Tabbie: Quick come in Mave, before anyone sees you!
Suddenly the figure lurking in the shadows runs to the broken window and disappears inside the bank too....:ninja:

Final part coming tomorrow....all will be revealed....

DaVeyWaVey
18-03-2007, 22:34
Lol, Tabbie broke into Barclays Bank and she lives there?! How random! :rotfl: I wonder who that figure lurking in the shadows is...:hmm:

I can't wait for the final part PB, you have me on tenterhooks!

Pinkbanana
18-03-2007, 22:41
Lol, Tabbie broke into Barclays Bank and she lives there?! How random! :rotfl: I wonder who that figure lurking in the shadows is...:hmm:

Mave, you plum! TAbbie doesnt really live in the bank! :lol: Just to clarify the situation for you, she is actually robbing the bank...but there is a reason behind it...which involves blackmail...:ninja:

DaVeyWaVey
18-03-2007, 22:53

Mave, you plum! TAbbie doesnt really live in the bank! :lol: Just to clarify the situation for you, she is actually robbing the bank...but there is a reason behind it...which involves blackmail...:ninja:

Oh lol...sorry dumb moment i was having there! :o

Abbie
19-03-2007, 15:01
Oh ok this is so werid, you making me I mean tabbie sound really bad :(

CrazyLea
19-03-2007, 16:04
:rotfl: Dave can't believe you thought she lived in the bank, it was so obvious she was robbing it :lol:

Have just caught up :cheer: Good stuff. Poor grandchild no3. It's getting exciting with the robbery.. I wonder who the shadow is :eek: Am I gunna come along with my "comandeered lorry" now :lol:.

Pinkbanana
19-03-2007, 17:33
Basil Brush Nightingale, Mave's lawyer, looks shocked as Mave continues to tell the story……

Basil: And you really believed she lived in Barclays Bank?! :eek:
Mave: Erm…yes.:o
Basil: Maybe we could get charges dropped due to you being too dense to know what was going on! :lol:
Mave: well as soon as Tabbie used dynamite to blow up the safe, I could smell a rat.:thumbsup:
Basil: Soooo you didn’t realise you were involved in one of the biggest bank jobs this country had ever seen until that point? :eek:
Mave: Erm…that would be a no.:o
Basil: Soooo what happened next then, Mave?:hmm:

Abbie
19-03-2007, 17:47
PB!!!!!!!
You really are making me sound bad....I mean tabbie :(

Pinkbanana
19-03-2007, 18:12
Flash back continued….

Mave and Tabbie are inside Barclays bank….

Tabbie: Im sooo sorry Mave, I didn’t want things to turn out like this…:(
Tabbie whips out some high explosives out of her hand bag and proceeds to blow up the bank’s safe…
Mave: (looks on) Woweee… but aren’t you meant to use fireworks outside?

Just then a figure appears from out of the shadows….
Tabbie: Ive kept my end of the deal. That’s the end of it right? I can go now?
Prom boy: You have done well, Tabbie, but I need your help to remove the money from the bank first.:cool:
Tabbie: What?! But you said if I broke in to the bank then that would be the end of it!:eek:
Mave: Erm…excuse me, but Tabbie and I are out on a date…do you mind
Tabbie (starting to cry) Oh Mave, you had better go, I don’t want you getting into trouble too
Mave: What trouble? Tabbie why are you crying?
Prom boy: (looks at Mave) Oi there you, help put the money into the wheel barrow.
Mave: What? This is illegal isn’t it? If you need money, couldn’t you just get cash back from Tescos?
Tabbie: Mave, this is a robbery. Prom boy has blackmailed me into taking part.
Mave: WHAT? HOW?:eek:
Tabbie: He was mad cause I said I wouldn’t go to the prom with him; I wanted to go with you instead….
Mave: well that’s understandable
Tabbie: Then he turned really nasty and said that if I didn’t help him pull off the biggest robbery that England has ever seen, then he would make sure me and family had to move back to….:crying:
Mave: OMG… where? :eek:
Prom Boy: Go on Tabbie, tell him….
Tabbie (crying and becoming slightly hysteria) SUNDERLAND!!!!
Mave: You evil swine! :angry:
Mave kicks Prom boy in the nuts….

Just then they all hear the sound of police sirens, which are getting closer and closer…

Tabbie: Oh we are all going to end up in some horrible young offenders institute, and I bet its one without Sky..how am I ever going to watch Lost again?

Just then Prom boy, who has slightly recovered from being kicked, smacks Mave over the head with a big bag of money. Mave collapses on the floor.
Prom boy: (laughs) soooo long guys….Im off, and thanks Tabbie for all your help! Enjoy prison you two!!!
Tabbie: Come on Mave, we have to get outta here before the police arrive!
Mave: I see dead people…I mean I don’t feel well.
Tabbie: come on we have to go….
Mave: you go Cabbie….I’ll be fine

[B]Tabbie in a panick, and on hearing the police cars pulling up outside, flees the bank
Tabbie(looks back): Im soooo sorry, Mave:(

CrazyLea
19-03-2007, 18:26
Lmfaooo :rotfl:
"How will I see Lost" :lol:
Awww poor Mave though. Hope he gets off :eek:

Abbie
19-03-2007, 18:40
:lol: That was very funny, But I just need to clear up a few things, the real prom boy is not evil, SUNDERLAND is not that bad and why did I...I mean Tabbie leave :(

Abbie
19-03-2007, 18:41
"How will I see Lost" :lol:

How would I though, How would I live!!!!!!!!
You know how much i love to talk about lost

Pinkbanana
19-03-2007, 18:44
Basil Brush still in a state of shock….sits there listening to Mave.:eek:

Basil: this is unbelieveable…Soooo Prom boy was the evil mastermind behind it?:hmm:
Mave: yep, poor Tabbie was being blackmailed.:(
Basil: Soooo you got left in the bank, and that’s when the police found you.
Mave: Erm…I cant really remember much about it, to be honest:o
Basil: Well Mave, I think that between your statement and Tabbie’s, we can get you outta here very, very soooon.
Mave: that’s excellent news, and what about Tabbie?
Basil: I think there are mitigating circumstances to this case and Im sure she’ll only get, say….two years.
Mave: WHAT??? :eek:
The very final part coming sooooooooooooon.:cheer:

Pinkbanana
19-03-2007, 18:46
:lol: That was very funny, But I just need to clear up a few things, the real prom boy is not evil, SUNDERLAND is not that bad and why did I...I mean Tabbie leave :(

Erm...Abbie, remember this is a work of FICTION.....:lol:

Abbie
19-03-2007, 18:48

Erm...Abbie, remember this is a work of FICTION.....:lol:

I know I know, :eek: Im getting 2 years!!!!!!

DaVeyWaVey
19-03-2007, 18:55
:rotfl: This is so so funny! Tabbie may never be able to watch Lost again! :rotfl: I can't wait for the final part, but i must say, it's not looking like Tabbie and Mave will get together :(

Abbie
19-03-2007, 18:58
I think Mave and tabbie should run away together so tabbie doesnt have to go to prison

Chloe O'brien
19-03-2007, 19:31
Well if poor Mave is locked up for two years it will give him plenty of time to get some serious training done for the olympics as there seems to be a lapse in commitiment from Team SB.

Pinkbanana
19-03-2007, 19:32
Twelve days later and Mave has been released from jail and is nervously stood outside Tabbie’s house with a bunch of daffodils. Tabbie has been given an ASBO and told never to rob any more banks again.

Tabbie opens the door
Mave: hey there, how was Mexico?
Tabbie: erm….I should explain about that leaving you in the bank business, shouldn’t I?
Mave: Well that wasn’t the best way to end a first date….:lol:
Tabbie: All I can say is that I am very, very sorry…:(
Mave: I know, and you did make it very clear in your statement to the police, that I wasn’t involved in anyway with the bank robbery. Your statement's the reason I got released.
Tabbie: Well Im pleased they released you.:cheer:
Mave: Anyway I only came to see if you were alright.:cool:
Mave starts to slowly walk away

Tabbie: Mave
Mave (turns around) yep?
Tabbie: Im just about to eat a packet of hula hoops, whilst watching Lost. Fancy joining me?
Mave: hula hoops, you say? Okay then…:D

Pinkbanana
19-03-2007, 19:36
BACK TO THE FUTURE…. Crazeeee has tears in her eyes as she is telling the final part of the Mave and Tabbie story to her grandchildren…

GrandchildNo4.: Aw….that’s was such a sweet story, granny Crazeeeee.
Crazeeeee: I know, it just shows you that true love wins through in the end!:love:
GrandchildNo15: sooo what happened to Mave and Tabbie?
Crazeeeee: well firstly our extreme ironing team won GOLD at the 2012 Olympic (our coach Kath was sooo proud! :thumbsup: ). Then they got married, had 17 children and took up sheep farming in deepest Wales. But most of all grand children…they lived happily ever after….:cheer:

THE END

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Abbie
19-03-2007, 19:39
awwwwww that was such a sweet story

DaVeyWaVey
19-03-2007, 20:03
Aww what a great ending! Loved the hula hoops part you put in there. :rotfl: Thank you PB for posting this story, you really have made me chuckle out loud with some of what you've wrote. :bow: :clap:

Kim
02-04-2007, 00:40
Hahaha I am sure my dad will think I'm up to something dodgy in here. Getting Mave off because he was too dense to realise what was happening :rotfl: Lol they should have gone to a firework display instead of eating hula hoops, it would have compensated for it a bit.

Pinkbanana
30-01-2011, 23:48
Just been reading through this thread... happy times!!! cant believe it was nearly FOUR years agooooo **eek** :-S

Tori
31-01-2011, 20:54
That is flippin scary!!

Abbie
31-01-2011, 22:31
Omg I feel old! :eek:

DaVeyWaVey
04-02-2011, 00:09
Just had a read through this too and it made me laugh all over again... great times! Four years ago though... can't believe where the time's gone! Tabbie and Mave hahaha, loving the Millets voucher reference (I still have the voucher but it's at home not at uni with me lol) and i still have my dense moments... love all the Lost references too haha!

Chloe O'brien
04-02-2011, 12:18
Are you sure the Millets vouchers are still valid Davey. :D

DoDix
13-11-2012, 10:29
nice story!
really creative :D
made me laugh alot!

DoDix
13-11-2012, 10:29
nice story!
really creative :D
made me laugh alot!

Bounty
04-01-2014, 22:46
What nutter wrote this?!?!?! :rotfl:

Abbie
04-01-2014, 22:54
Yeah I wonder who?!

Bounty
04-01-2014, 23:00
Yeah I wonder who?!

Obviously some genius :thumbsup: :D:thumbsup:

Abbie
04-01-2014, 23:13
Just looked at the date, this was almost 7 years ago!!! :eek:

Bounty
04-01-2014, 23:15
Just looked at the date, this was almost 7 years ago!!! :eek:

I know... cant believe it in one way and yet it seems another life time ago in other ways... who is still about on here from the old gang??? :D

Abbie
04-01-2014, 23:19
I know... cant believe it in one way and yet it seems another life time ago in other ways... who is still about on here from the old gang??? :D

I know it really does!.

I'm getting confused now as we are having the same conversation in two different threads I suggest we chat in this thread: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?136349-A-bit-of-nostalgia

Abbie
04-01-2014, 23:19

I know it really does!.

I'm getting confused now as we are having the same conversation in two different threads I suggest we chat in this thread: http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?136349-A-bit-of-nostalgia

Bounty
04-01-2014, 23:23
I know it really does!.

Eesh, it never did take much to confuse you.. :rotfl:have drifted over the other thread

Abbie
04-01-2014, 23:27
At least I can say I havent changed :)

DaVeyWaVey
15-03-2015, 09:48
I still have the Millets voucher in my bedroom drawer :)