PDA

View Full Version : WP talks about Season 7

Jojo
27-02-2007, 13:17
CSI star William Petersen recently shared some of his thoughts on Grissom’s office romance, the miniature killer and show guest stars Liev Schreiber and Roger Daltry.

On Grissom’s relationship with Sara (Jorja Fox), Petersen says, “We’ve been together for a while; it’s just that no one knew it. It’s an interesting thing to play and it’s somewhat fraught with danger. … It wouldn’t be good for Grissom as he’s a supervisor and it wouldn’t be good for Sara who’s a subordinate. They realize the conflict, which makes for interesting drama.”

The miniature killer engages all of Grissom’s sense. He is both a horrible criminal and a genius. This fascinates Grissom. “I had little soldiers when I was a kid and I used to stand them up all over the place and imagine entire worlds around them. My mother was fascinated by dollhouses. I think that is the part in us that is the child. Certainly, there is a part of this killer that remains in this child-like state,” says Petersen.

Petersen thought show guest star Roger Daltrey did a remarkable job. “There is a nice synchronicity to having Roger in the show considering what The Who has done for the CSI landscape. He had a tough job to do in a very short period of time,” Petersen remarked.

Of Liev Schreiber, who stepped in for Petersen during his sabbatical, Petersen says, “I was hoping that we could alternate. I’d go do some theater and he’d do CSI and vice versa. I don’t think it’s going to work out like that. I’m thrilled that he [was] here because it helps the show.”