PDA

View Full Version : Week 12

moonstorm
23-02-2007, 12:22
'Stargazer'
Tuesday, March 20 2007 at 20:00 GMT on BBC One

Joseph is not happy with Jac’s over-friendly approach to Lord Byrne. Faye (Patsy Kensit) witnesses Jac’s game and Joseph’s discomfort and decides to do something about it.

Meanwhile, Sam and Maddy act as if nothing’s happened between them. Faye mentions to Sam that Joseph is worried about his ‘girlfriend’ muscling in on his family. Sam remarks Faye’s big on the advice but not great on action.

Diane is dealing with a tricky medical scenario and is intricately reviewing the scans and X-rays when she witnesses a moment between Lord Byrne and Jac. She correctly perceives this as Jac working Lord Byrne - she thinks she must get Clifford more on side.

And Maddy rocks up to work with a heavy hangover. Lola gives her a hard time and she smells alcohol on her breath. Lola insists she gets no special treatment because she’s a friend of Clifford’s. Maddy sets out to prove that she is the best woman for the job.

Footie_Chick
23-02-2007, 13:30
Well glad someone else can see what Jac's trying to do even if it is Faye. Joseph has been seen to be uncomfatable in some areas been him Jac and his dad.
As for Maddy i think Lola's right about not having special treatment but i still really want to know what the conect is between Maddy and Dan.

Abigail
23-02-2007, 18:04
'Stargazer'
Tuesday, March 20 2007 at 20:00 GMT on BBC One

Joseph is not happy with Jac’s over-friendly approach to Lord Byrne. Faye (Patsy Kensit) witnesses Jac’s game and Joseph’s discomfort and decides to do something about it.

Meanwhile, Sam and Maddy act as if nothing’s happened between them. Faye mentions to Sam that Joseph is worried about his ‘girlfriend’ muscling in on his family. Sam remarks Faye’s big on the advice but not great on action.

i can only assume they slept together. And I presume that what was ment in another spoiler post about Sam reverting to his old ways now that Jade has left.

I was wondering when we were going to see Faye. She hasn't been around since her first episode a while ago.

And poor Joseph. Finally he's beginning to see Jac for what she really is. I think it will take him a while yet to see the full picture and do something about that smarmy cow.

Nelli
24-02-2007, 09:29
Jac is a nasty manipulator. That and I really think whoever does her make up should be shot. She looks like Dead Man Walking.

Abigail
25-02-2007, 19:59
Jac is a nasty manipulator. That and I really think whoever does her make up should be shot. She looks like Dead Man Walking.

Hopefully she'll keel over soon then :D

Abigail
17-03-2007, 20:54
Ric is coming back this week!! He's bringing his new girlfriend with him.