PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Fame Academy

Footie_Chick
22-02-2007, 14:25
Rumours for how is going in:
From Digital Spy

BLUE Peter babe Zoe Salmon and Heartbeat star Tricia Penrose are to enter Celebrity Fame Academy.
The TV beauties will join socialite Tara Palmer-Tompkinson, 35, and ex-EastEnder Shaun Williamson, 42, on the BBC 1 reality show.
The programme, which will help raise money for Comic Relief, will also include Linda Robson, 48, of Birds Of A Feather fame.
CBBC presenter Angellica Bell, 30, and DJ Colin Murray, 29, are also slated to appear.
The show will be hosted by Claudia Winkleman, 35 and have 13 contestants in total.
Producers are hoping there will be fireworks among the celebs, some of whom are determined to carve out a career in singing.
A show insider said: "Some of the celebs have quite a bit of singing experience whereas others have never sung a note before in their lives.
"It will be interesting to see which contestants the viewers warm to because we have quite a line-up of colourful characters."
Blue Peter presenter and ex- Miss Northern Ireland Salmon, 24, has told friends she is hoping to belt out Abba tunes as she is a diehard fan of the Swedish band.
Penrose, who tried to launch a solo music career in the past, will be plumping for Motown classics.
The actress has also appeared as Lisa Stansfield on Celebrity Stars In Their Eyes twice.
Shaun Williamson, who also appeared in hit comedy Extras, is also a singing pro and part of a 10-piece band.
He appeared as Meatloaf on Celebrity Stars In Their Eyes.

Footie_Chick
22-02-2007, 14:26
Launches on Saturday 3rd March, then nightly from 7th - 16th March - Red Nose Day!
Regular host Patrick Kielty will be joined by Claudia Winkleman
Live event from the Academy's new and fitting venue, the Debating Chamber in London’s County Hall.
On launch night, thirteen celebrity students will sing for survival to raise money for Red Nose Day 2007.
Richard Park, David and Carrie Grant, Kevin Adams and Jeremy "slightly creepy" Milne are back.
With Richard Park on judge duties will be Lesley Garrett and Craig Revel Horwood.
Three students with the least amount of votes find themselves in the bottom three, where they perform again.
One of the bottom three is then saved by the judges, the remaining pair then face their Academy colleagues, who step up to vote for who they want to save.
One celebrity student will be expelled every night and tensions grow as the remainder edge closer to that Red Nose Final.
Jake Humphrey and Caroline Flack will treat viewers of CBBC to two daily doses of all the very latest news and gossip, LIVE from the inside the Fame Academy.

Chloe O'brien
22-02-2007, 20:48
I hope Shaun wins. I've heard him sing he has a good voice and is a good entertainer who doesn't take things too seriously.

LostVoodoo
22-02-2007, 23:41
Colin to win. i think i might actually fall in love with him if he's on tv every night...i've been avoiding him to try and stop it happening...god, i need help :lol:

Footie_Chick
24-02-2007, 15:01
These are confirmed contestants so far:

Shaun Williamson - Barry from EastEnders
Colin Murray - Radio 1 presenter
Zoe Salmon - Blue Peter presenter
Angellica Bell - CBBC presenter
Tricia Penrose - Heartbeat actress
Linda Robson - Former Birds of a Feather star
Tara Palmer-Tomkinson - Socialite and former I'm A Celebrity contestant

Katy
24-02-2007, 19:43
Linda Robson should be funny, i think shes hilarious, not sure about TPT though, i dont like her very much. Looking forward to this as i loive celebrity Fame academy. Colin Murrays good as well, i wonder if he is looking to follow in his ex co presenters footsteps.

DaVeyWaVey
24-02-2007, 22:28
Sounds like a great line up, i may just give it a watch. I met Linda Robson once and i was a Birds of A Feather fan so i'm rooting for her at the moment (even though the show hasn't even started yet!)

Chloe O'brien
24-02-2007, 22:40
I'm goin to root for Shaun. I think he will be the dark horse of the competition.

Amber
25-02-2007, 11:09
I've always loved Fame Academy.

I used to watch Angellica on CBBC so I'll enjoy seeing her singing but then again I do love Colin.

Can't wait until it starts :)

Abbie
25-02-2007, 16:39
I might just watch this, sometimes in the pasr I havent really ever wanted to watch it but why not I might give it ago this time.

Jessie Wallace
26-02-2007, 14:45
'Fame Academy' celebs revealed

The thirteen celebrities participating in this year's Celebrity Fame Academy have been revealed.

Frontrunners in the competition - held in aid of Comic Relief - include Heartbeat actress Tricia Penrose and Barry from EastEnders, aka Shaun Williamson.

Radio 1's Colin Murray hopes to follow in the footsteps of the last winner, DJ colleague Edith Bowman, while comedic performances are expected from the likes of Tim Vine, Rowland Rivron, Mel Giedroyc and Miranda Hart.

Flying the Scottish flag is broadcaster Fred MacAulay and the younger audiences are represented by CBBC hosts Angellica Bell and Zoe Salmon. Completing the lineup is BBC Sports presenter Ray Stubbs and oddball candidate Tara Palmer-Tomkinson.

Patrick Kielty returns to host proceedings - this time joined by Claudia Winkleman - while returning judges include "headmaster" Richard Park, Craig Revel Horwood and Lesley Garrett. Guiding the contestants through the process are vocal coaches David and Carrie Grant, fitness coach Kevin Adams and personal tutor Jeremy Milnes.

The launch show airs this Saturday (March 3), with nightly performances and eliminations following from Wednesday, March 7 leading up to the big finale on Red Nose Day, March 16.

JustJodi
28-02-2007, 19:57
I am excited it is starting already,, wonder if Shaun has dropped that BARRY WEIGHT,,???

Here is the link .. so we can keep track of what is happening :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2007/02_february/26/fame.shtml

Chloe O'brien
01-03-2007, 11:39
I'm looking forward to the arguments between Partick and Richard Park. The headmaster takes things so seriously.

tammyy2j
01-03-2007, 15:00
Don't Shaun Williamson and Tricia Penrose always contestants on shows like this anything musical? I wish they weren't.

I love Colin Murray as a presenter so i'm backing him. I think Linda Robson and Tara P will be funny. Can't wait to hear them sing.

Katy
01-03-2007, 16:48
I think Linda Robson will be the Ade Edmonson of the series, i love her so hope she goes quite far. I also like Colin Murray so i hope he gopes far as well. Have to see what they are all like then decide on a winner.

Jessie Wallace
03-03-2007, 19:23
Loved Colin, Mel and Trica. Shawn was too pridictable for me, like Lesley said i want to see him out his comfort zone singing, coz we already knew he had some kind of a voice.

CrazyLea
03-03-2007, 19:41
Yeah I liked Mel and Tricia. And I actaually liked Shaun. Didn't see Colin or Linda though.

Jessie Wallace
03-03-2007, 19:43
He's got a good voice, but it's not for me. That's why i'd like to see him do something different.

Chloe O'brien
03-03-2007, 20:33
Mel, shaun,tricia and Tara were all good. Tara looked like a rabbit caught in headlights when she was singing. Miranda was fab she just got up there and gave it her all for comic relief.

Footie_Chick
04-03-2007, 09:28
Yeah it was a great opening night to the show. We all knew how well Shaun could sing and i alos knew Tricia was great as well through her signing through Heartbeat and other shows. Tara was actually quite funny, she looked like she was sweating buckets while she was on stage. Though Mel was funny too but Miranda's was great too. Can't wait to see them in the house.

JustJodi
04-03-2007, 12:24
I think after a few episodes we will start thinking differently, I missed the first 4 contestants ..I sort of knew Shaun would be in the first bunch to stay, we already knew he could sort of sing,
Ok help me please WHO WAS THE CHARACTER MEL played ??? Hubby thinks she was the blonde in Vicar if Dibly ???

Amber
04-03-2007, 12:34
I liked Colin & Mel. They were great.

Miranda was just awful.

And am I the only one who thinks Tara had perhaps taken something before her performance..?

Another great opening night though :cheer:

Footie_Chick
04-03-2007, 12:58
And am I the only one who thinks Tara had perhaps taken something before her performance..?

Lol, well she was sweating buckets when performing on stage as her hair kept sticking to her face. Anything could be possible though.

x Amby x
04-03-2007, 13:52
I lked Zoe, Colin, Tricia, Shaun and Mel! i think they're great! Zoe could have done better if she had an easier song though because i mean the song she saing was meant for 5 girls as aposed to one! But i think shes really nice! Tricia was amazing! And i loved the other performances! How they have chosen Miranda to stay! Shes awful!

Bryan
04-03-2007, 14:11
This was kind of ridiculous, I know its for charity and as much comic as singi ng talent, but it was a singing show and well over half of them sounded like drowned cats!

I really enjoyed last series but can't see myself getting into this one for some reason :thumbsdow

tammyy2j
05-03-2007, 16:44

Another great opening night though :cheer:

Yes i thought so too she looked and acted like she had.

I loved Colin.

LostVoodoo
05-03-2007, 19:02
ah Colin, as i suspected, i am going to be obsessed...and how the more endearing it is when he shows that he is so obviously petrified by the whole thing, and yet manages to perform well!

LostVoodoo
07-03-2007, 23:45
*must not mention colin*

besides colin *sigh* tonight's show was rather good. and doesn't angellica have the strangest voice? i can't quite work out whether i like it or not! Mel rocks though, glad the teachers saved her, Miranda was funny but i think the joke would wear thin very quick. and how cool was Tara at the piano, i think she was better tonight, since she didn't have to worry abut dancing like a loon or anything, she's strangely likeable that one...

Jessie Wallace
08-03-2007, 00:17
I mist tonight as i was at work, what happened?

Cancel that i looked it up on the website and saw that Miranda went, and rread all the other comments too

willow
08-03-2007, 09:20
I think after a few episodes we will start thinking differently, I missed the first 4 contestants ..I sort of knew Shaun would be in the first bunch to stay, we already knew he could sort of sing,
Ok help me please WHO WAS THE CHARACTER MEL played ??? Hubby thinks she was the blonde in Vicar if Dibly ???

she was in a comedy duo called mel and sue, they had a programme on ch4 a few years ago call late lunch (or something like that!!) the blonde in the vicar of dibley was emma chambers i think!!

Footie_Chick
08-03-2007, 09:38
It's really weird when you watch shows like this as you think a person is really good and then when the judges comment they say something really different. For example last night i though Tricia was great but the judges said it wasn't very good.

LostVoodoo
08-03-2007, 10:53
It's really weird when you watch shows like this as you think a person is really good and then when the judges comment they say something really different. For example last night i though Tricia was great but the judges said it wasn't very good.

i don't know what i think of her yet really, its the same with Shaun, they both probably have the best technical voices, but they just seem a bit boring. like they're doing it a bit more seriously than everyone else.
and urgh tht girl from Blue Peter is annoying me, she seems to have left her personality at home.

Footie_Chick
08-03-2007, 12:27
Been watching the live stream inside the Fame Academy.

Angelica is signing Madonna's Like a Pray
Ray is signing Oasis Wonderwall

I'll let you know if i'm about when others are practising and let you know what there signing tonight.

Chloe O'brien
08-03-2007, 12:31
Sorry to see Miranda go last night. I know she was an awful singer but she was great entertainment and that's what comic relief is all about.

LostVoodoo
08-03-2007, 17:28
I'll let you know if i'm about when others are practising and let you know what there signing tonight.
i know Colin's doing Sweet Caroline

Siobhan
09-03-2007, 12:42
Watched a bit of this last night (was waiting for EE and it didn't come on :angry: ) and I have to say Shaun is good!!

Siobhan
09-03-2007, 12:44

she was in a comedy duo called mel and sue, they had a programme on ch4 a few years ago call late lunch (or something like that!!) the blonde in the vicar of dibley was emma chambers i think!!

yeah she is Emma Chambers and Mel is from Late lunch.. never played anything just part of comedy duo. Oh she also does the kingsmill ads a few years back

Katy
09-03-2007, 14:40
I thought Linda Robson was good last night, its a pity thats shes been expelled. There are alot worse in there with NO personality, Linda added something i thought.

I think Shauns got it won.

Ray was awful !!.

JustJodi
09-03-2007, 16:33
I thought Linda Robson was good last night, its a pity thats shes been expelled. There are alot worse in there with NO personality, Linda added something i thought.

I think Shauns got it won.

Ray was awful !!.

Linda had CRAZY by Patsy Cline,, you have to have a strong American country twang to do that song,, I could even lip read the British accent in the song,, bless her,,I was shocked that Tara pulled off Dolly Parton's JOLENE,, she did good ( and didnt sweat buckets !!!!!!!!!)
Hubby was on the PC when Shaun came on,, he said that guy sounds really good,, who is it,, I said the guy who played Barry on EE,, he was like NOT BAD,, Its any ones game,,,
Umm did Angelica almost loose her dress LOL Hubby said her voice was sooooooooo strange,,,

JustJodi
09-03-2007, 16:36
Sorry to see Miranda go last night. I know she was an awful singer but she was great entertainment and that's what comic relief is all about.

People gotta understand, that each person who is doing this is doing it for CHARITY,, who cares if they are rubbish in some things ya know, I personally enjoyed seeing Miranda there,, she was fun to watch,, pure entertainment,, the money goes to a good cause.. :)

Abbie
09-03-2007, 17:35
I watched it for the first time last night and I was soooo surprised at Angelica she did improve when she had to sing one last time and I think cos she is soo positive and wants to learn and stuff she should stay in for a while longer

Katy
10-03-2007, 15:43
Go on Stubbsie. Hes so funny. I like tricia as well i wasnt to keen on her at the start but i think shes getting better.
I dont like TPT shes so irritating.
and im surprised Tims gone, i htought he was good, especially the range of songs he has done.
I like Mel as well, i think shes so funny.

I tink im cursed whoever i say i like goes.

Footie_Chick
10-03-2007, 15:46
Go on Stubbsie. Hes so funny. I like tricia as well i wasnt to keen on her at the start but i think shes getting better.
I dont like TPT shes so irritating.
and im surprised Tims gone, i htought he was good, especially the range of songs he has done.
I like Mel as well, i think shes so funny.

I tink im cursed whoever i say i like goes.

Well don't say them then, say you like someone you don't then maybe they will go instead.

Katy
10-03-2007, 15:51
I just LOVE Tara PT shes amazing.

We can all hope that your theory works footie chick.

angelblue
10-03-2007, 16:04
Ray Stubbs is brilliant i am loving mel and colin as well and angellica is really sweet.
:)

Abbie
10-03-2007, 17:31
Im so glad they saved Mel, she is so funny and we need to keep her in as she is so much much fun to watch

Abi
10-03-2007, 17:34
Im so glad they saved Mel, she is so funny and we need to keep her in as she is so much much fun to watch

Yeah, i agree. She's really entertaining. I didn't like Miranda much, because she tried too hard, but Mel doesn't but still manages it.

I quite like Zoe, shes really trying. But Colin to win, all the way!

CrazyLea
10-03-2007, 17:45
I want Tricia to win. She can sing haha.
I do like Mel as well though, she is rather funny haha.

willow
10-03-2007, 22:06
i think mel is really fab, very funny lady!!!
and colin sang my most fave song in the whole wide world tonight and did not really do a bad job at it!!!!

Jessie Wallace
10-03-2007, 22:09
holy cow, Trisha in the bottom 3, what's going on there. She got a fab voice.

Abbie
10-03-2007, 22:32
holy cow, Trisha in the bottom 3, what's going on there. She got a fab voice.

I know that shocked me too.
I love mel though, after what she did tonight, its just so funny and her singing aint that bad either

CrazyLea
10-03-2007, 23:24
Who went tonight then?? Or is it still on? Not allowed to watch it haha.

What did Mel do tonight lol? Or do you mean her song :lol: >>confused<<

Jessie Wallace
10-03-2007, 23:47
Mel was hillarious tonight, she did this serious bit to start with and then she went all comedy falling over a one point in the song timed with the words even the camera man didn't know what to do! lol

Zoe went tonight, Trishs was saved by the judges and Angellica was saved by the inmates

Abbie
10-03-2007, 23:50
Mel was hillarious tonight, she did this serious bit to start with and then she went all comedy falling over a one point in the song timed with the words even the camera man didn't know what to do! lol

I know but it was great to watch and it was really funny to see her when she came back up

CrazyLea
10-03-2007, 23:56
Ohhhh you mean her performance, yeah that was really funny haha, she's great. And oh right, won't miss Zoe too much. How many times has Angelica been saved now lol.. quite a few isn't it?

Footie_Chick
11-03-2007, 09:05
First time she been saved by the other students it's usually the judges that save her.

Tonight they are singing group songs as the Girls are on the live stream now practicing there song.

x Amby x
11-03-2007, 16:43
Cant beleive Zoe went! i really liked her performance last night, it was one of her best! She sounded amazing at the beginning! I want Colin, Ray or Tricia to win! I actually cant stand TPT! She annoys the hell out of me! Shes rubbish!

tammyy2j
12-03-2007, 11:49
Mel Giedroyc has become the sixth contestant to be thrown out. She ended up in the bottom three with DJ Colin Murray and actor Shaun Williamson.

Colin is hot i hope he wins. Shaun and Tricia are too self assured i think that being in the botton 3 will wake them up.

CrazyLea
12-03-2007, 13:59
Meh, I liked her :(.
Only thing worth watching for now, for me, is Tricia, and maybe Shaun.
Tara to go next please.

Katy
12-03-2007, 16:13
I liked Mel as well, she was so comic.

Is Tara still in !!!! shes awful. Someone must be voting though.

Tricia, or Colin to Win.

Jojo
12-03-2007, 18:58
I like Tara...

I don't want Trisha or Shaun to win as they have both sung on programmes in the past already, whereas these other guys haven't. I'd far rather see the most improved singer win to be honest.

They've all had very bad songs though, all have sounded like a strangled cat at some point in the show.

CrazyLea
12-03-2007, 21:28
Oh dear, Tara murdered a good song twice :eek: Sorry, but that was her worst performence yet, and keeps getting worse... I must be hearing something different to everyone else :lol:

They should have saved Fred :p Ah well, glad Tricia is still there :cheer:

Jessie Wallace
12-03-2007, 23:34
Love Tara tonight so i'm happy she stayed in the end, she's improving so much, really like Trisha too today. I think the right person went tonight and i think Angelica needs to go next!

tammyy2j
13-03-2007, 11:02
So long Fred MacAulay. I really hope Colin wins.

JustJodi
13-03-2007, 11:14
Sorry girls but I hope they vote Colin out just cause of his poo poo attitude,, I know hes cute as a button, but his attitude stinks,, I personally would rather see Ray Stubbs win, now that is a dark horse :cheer:

Come on u girls,, honestly Tara drives me up the wall with her simpering,, she reminds me of Posh Beckham, sorry... I just do not like her,, HEY TO EACH THEIR OWN lol :p :rotfl:

Katy
13-03-2007, 15:16
I agree Colins a bit too arrogant for my liking.

Ray Stubbs to win, even though he cant sing its pretty funny seeing him.

Abbie
13-03-2007, 21:23
I quite like Tara at the moment I think she isnt that bad and sometimes the thing that lets her now is you can hear the way she speaks as she sinhs which doesnt sound quite right if that makes sense.

Jessie Wallace
13-03-2007, 21:39
Very Happy with tonights result, Angelica was beginning to really grate on me.
Here's hoping for Ray or Shaun to go next.

CrazyLea
13-03-2007, 22:18
Who was in the bottom 3? I'm guessing Angellica went lol? I think she had definately improved from her first time though.

I missed Rays performance, as I went in the shower lol. But I'm still wanting Tricia to win :cheer:

No one shoot me down, but personally I think, most not all, of Tara's crying is for the cameras.. but that's just what I think.

Jessie Wallace
13-03-2007, 22:24
Who was in the bottom 3? I'm guessing Angellica went lol? I think she had definately improved from her first time though.

I missed Rays performance, as I went in the shower lol. But I'm still wanting Tricia to win :cheer:

No one shoot me down, but personally I think, most not all, of Tara's crying is for the cameras.. but that's just what I think.

I don't think any of her crying is for the cameras, none of it, i just she is a very mixed up/confused girl. I kinda want her to win it.

Bottom 3 tonight were - Angelica - Who left tonight. Colin and Ray - who Richard saved. Colin saw saved in the end by the amount of viewer votes he had, as the other contestants 2 voted for Colin and 2 for Angelica, so it went to viewer votes.

Jojo
13-03-2007, 22:32
My penny's worth - I love Stubbsy - think hes great..but.....he isn't singing!! How can he get this far in a singing contest when he ISN'T singing. I think I have only heard him sing once and that was it! I'm glad Colin was saved. His performance tonight was really good and didn't deserve to leave.

I knew the girls were going to vote for Angelica and the boys Colin - although Tara completely gave it away from that video piece of the past 24 hrs. She has to realise that people were voting for the one with the best singing voice, and best performance, not who is their friend and who isn't :wall:

tammyy2j
14-03-2007, 09:56
So long Angelica i hope Tara goes next she is annoying. Colin was fab last nite i'm glad he was saved. Colin or Stubbs to win. Shaun and Tricia are too self assured and have been in countless other reality singing shows.

ELLIE_BEAN
14-03-2007, 11:31
I'd like Ray to win as he's not taking it too seriously like Shaun and Tricia.

Footie_Chick
14-03-2007, 13:56
Tonights songs

Tricia's taking on Chains by Tina Arena. Ambitious Colin's plumping for the Righteous Brothers (and Ghost soundtrack) classic Unchained Melody.

Tara's going all Karen Carpenter on us with Rainy Days and Mondays. Ray's going to continue in his own inimitable style with Let's Work Together by Canned Heat. Finally, Shaun will be getting all smoochy with Kissing In the Back Row of The Movies.

Colin and Tara - they are going to be performing Dan Hill's slushy duet Sometimes When We Touch

Katy
14-03-2007, 16:56
COlin and Unchained melody will be pretty nast i think, you have to have a reasonable good for voice for that one as its difficult.

Jessie Wallace
14-03-2007, 18:14
COlin and Unchained melody will be pretty nasty i think, you have to have a reasonable good for voice for that one as its difficult.

Not quite true Robson and Jerome did a verson of this, and it was awful, but yet it sold loads of copies!!

CrazyLea
14-03-2007, 18:18
Robson and Jeromes version wasn't that bad. Obviously not as good as The Righteous Brothers, but still, pretty alright. I agree with Katy, it will be a difficult one for him to sing - if he pulls it off, then great. And seeing as he has been in the bottom 3 quite a few times, he can't be that popular, so should be careful :cool:

Jessie Wallace
14-03-2007, 18:33
Robson and Jeromes version wasn't that bad. Obviously not as good as The Righteous Brothers, but still, pretty alright. I agree with Katy, it will be a difficult one for him to sing - if he pulls it off, then great. And seeing as he has been in the bottom 3 quite a few times, he can't be that popular, so should be careful :cool:

Wasn't that bad, erm Lea were you even alive when it was released? :lol:
It was trully awfull

Bryan
14-03-2007, 18:57
I want TPT to win, as well she's just adorable and she sings with emotion, which is what I go for with a singer :wub:

Colin and Sean are getting on my nerves a bit now, I hope one of them goes tonight, it's a case of saying goodbye to good ones now as they are all quite good singers.

CrazyLea
14-03-2007, 19:11
Yes I was alive when it was released, it was only the 90's. And each to their own lol.

Jessie Wallace
14-03-2007, 19:22
Yes I was alive when it was released, it was only the 90's. And each to their own lol.

Which is a bit of luck, or the world would be a very boring place to live!

Go Tara tonight, she was fab :D

CrazyLea
14-03-2007, 19:27
You saved yourself well with me there :cool: :p

Tara... hmm I'll just be quiet about that really bad performance.. although I am starting to think that maybe I'm the tone deaf one lol? Maybe she really is a good singer? As all the judges seem to think so lol.

Bless Ray tonight :lol: Awwww. Tricia was good. Woo go Tricia.. Shaun was okay..

Only Colin left... you can do it Col :p Meh, don't get to see him haha, damn Corrie :p Although it's running late at the moment.
He's not that bad.. me and my mum both agree it's better than the Gareth Gates version :lol:. Bless Colin ^_^

Footie_Chick
15-03-2007, 09:58
Thursdays Songs

Colin's going to be stretching his vocal ability like never before with the mighty Boys Are Back In Town.

Tricia will be battling for a place in the final two with Too Lost In You.

Shaun's secret weapon is his most up-to-date tune yet: Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars.

And Tara's hoping to tug at your heartstrings once more with a timeless Beatles number: Penny Lane.

Also Colin and Tara are singine Want You Back For Good - By TakeThat

tammyy2j
15-03-2007, 10:02
I hope Shaun doesn't murder Chasing Cars it is one of my favourite songs. I still hope Colin wins.

Footie_Chick
15-03-2007, 10:28
Also the students get to pick one of there favourite songs they have already performed and sing it again.
So there will be three performances from each tonight, a new song, an old song and a group song.

Chloe O'brien
15-03-2007, 11:36
Dissapointed that stubbys went last night. I thought he was going to reach the final. I want Tara to win she is mental. Trisha or Colin will probably go tonight.

Katy
15-03-2007, 14:47
I liked Ray as well, ill never be able to take him seriously on FF again. He did well to get that far.

JustJodi
15-03-2007, 15:09
Well I was sad to see Stubby go, but he was so ill, bless his lil cotton sox... and as Trisha said last night he needs to go home to his wife and get to bed...I am sure we will see him again in the finale..:)
Right now it is any ones game,, Shaun, Trisha, Tara and Colin...:searchme:
I know that last time Edith Bowman won and it would be cool if Colin won too,, two Radio 1 co workers,, :D ( I know Dawny loves this )
But again,,,,,,,,, any one could win,, its up to the voters to vote FAIR:hmm:

Jessie Wallace
15-03-2007, 21:38
I don't mind he not gone throught to the final Jodi hun, I'm more than happy with the final two, i really don't mind which one win's, i love them both. Justy so happy it's not shaun :D

Abi
15-03-2007, 22:03
The 2 that i wanted in the final, both went tonight :rotfl: I hope that Tara wins, just because of the comedy factor. Tricia seems to take it way too seriously, seeing as its for Comic Releif. She should have gone on something like Just the Two of Us.

CrazyLea
15-03-2007, 22:55
I missed the goings out again.. so Tara and Tricia in the final? Oh dear. Come on Tricia, you can do it :(. Even if it is for Comic Relief I still want someone who can sing to win. It's not like they will lose out on money, so it's all good :p

LostVoodoo
16-03-2007, 11:05
I hope that Tara wins, just because of the comedy factor. Tricia seems to take it way too seriously, seeing as its for Comic Releif. She should have gone on something like Just the Two of Us.

yeah, that's what i think. Tricia looked like she might have slapped someone if she hadn't got through last night. and i don't think she's progressed that much either, all her songs sound the same. go Tara, you mad woman you!

Chloe O'brien
16-03-2007, 12:34
Tara has to win it tonight. She is really putting her heart and soul into it. She knows she is not the best singer out of the two but she is the most entertaining. And that is what comic relief is all about. Tricia is taking the competition too seriously.

Jojo
16-03-2007, 12:41
I'd have preferred to have seen Tara and Colin in the final, just because they were the ones enjoying singing as much as anything else. Yes its a singing competition, but its also Comic Relief - you're supposed to enjoy yourself.

And personally - I thought 1) Shaun killed Chasing Cars and 2) he sang the wrong words!!!! Why did no one comment on that!

As soon as Tara went through I knew that Trisha would go through with her. Won't be watching tonight though so will have to read on here who wins lol

Footie_Chick
16-03-2007, 13:47
And personally - I thought 1) Shaun killed Chasing Cars and 2) he sang the wrong words!!!! Why did no one comment on that!

Lol, i noticed that, when he said "would you lie with me" ( i noticed he said lay with me or something like that).

I'm quite pleased with the final two, but as much as i would like Tricia to win I think it will be Tara who gets it which i don't mind at all.

Katy
16-03-2007, 14:11
I'd have preferred to have seen Tara and Colin in the final, just because they were the ones enjoying singing as much as anything else. Yes its a singing competition, but its also Comic Relief - you're supposed to enjoy yourself.

As soon as Tara went through I knew that Trisha would go through with her. Won't be watching tonight though so will have to read on here who wins lol

I agree, i too wont be seeing it tonight as im at westlife.

I think Tricia desrves tp be in the final, i dont really like tara, but in all fairness to the girl shes improveed heaps from the first sweat performance to now its like a difference person. And at the end of the day, all the moneys raised goes to a good cause so its worth it for that.

Abbie
16-03-2007, 17:40
I hope Tara wins tonight, I still love that performane of these boots are made for walking, it makes me laugh so much

Footie_Chick
17-03-2007, 09:44
Just to let you know that Tara did win!!!!!

Katy
17-03-2007, 17:42
How did she manage that, the winner of the worst singing award. What a pharse.

Chloe O'brien
17-03-2007, 23:58
How did she manage that, the winner of the worst singing award. What a pharse.

Yes but she was the most entertaining and that what its all about celebrities comming out of their comfort zone and making utter fools of themselves. Tara knew she couldn't sing so she gave her boobs a good shake instead.

tammyy2j
20-03-2007, 10:41
Can't believe Tara won she was awful but i didn't want Trisha to won so well. Colin and Stubbs should have been in the final. Shaun and Trisha took the competition way too serious

Luna
20-03-2007, 12:10
colin and fred should have been in the final cant beilieve she won though